PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

:platinum: #100

1L9d5f74.png

Catherine

Just got my 100th platinum. I wanted to try a challenging game for the big milestone. I was debating whether to play this or Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance  but since there was a "Let's Play Catherine" event going on, I decided to go for it. The game was really unique and different from what I typically play, but I really enjoyed it. 

1L4aa74c.png

DJMax Technika Tune (7/19/14)

1L12e1bc.png

DESTINY

Be Brave

#100 was The Last of Us.

A beautiful grind. 8)

image.jpg1_zpsvmksgnod.jpg

Oh yea B)

Nothing original from me.

1Lb1d6ab.png

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

All added and up to date now .... it now seems we have a 3 way tie as to what the most popular game people have popped as number 100 platinum as Grand Theft Auto IV, Hannah Montana (I blame Dr_Mayus for this :P) And InFamous First Light with 3 people popping this platinum for each game :) 

• Like 3

All added and up to date now .... it now seems we have a 3 way tie as to what the most popular game people have popped as number 100 platinum as Grand Theft Auto IV, Hannah Montana (I blame Dr_Mayus for this :P) And InFamous First Light with 3 people popping this platinum for each game :)

Oh sure put all the blame on the doctor :(

Battlefield Bad Company

(can't post image on here)

It was a very long platinum but I finally got it with a bunch of great boosters. They always kept it interesting and the host was great and dedicated. I can't thank them enough for helping me obtain a platinum which I once lost hope in.

• Like 1

1S27e746.png Los Santos Legend

Grand Theft Auto V

This was my 100th platinum

1Lbe7cfc.png

Injustice: Gods Amoung Us

Battlefield Bad Company

(can't post image on here)

It was a very long platinum but I finally got it with a bunch of great boosters. They always kept it interesting and the host was great and dedicated. I can't thank them enough for helping me obtain a platinum which I once lost hope in.

Everybody is added and correction has been made on the spelling mistake I made the other day  :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...

This is where we post our milestones right? I just made my milestone earlier today with Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited and I can't be happier! SARDINES!

1L2d127f.png

You are indeed in the correct place for such an awesome milestone :D Congratulations on grabbing a sweet milestone platinum :)

• Like 1

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater HD! Finally managed to get here!

YES :D So glad that someone else grabbed a Metal Gear Solid platinum for the archive and its a damn beautiful platinum image as well :D 

:platinum: #100 Grand Theft Auto III

1L0ccc83.png

For this 100th platinum I felt like I wanted a classic game as a milestone so it's only right with Grand Theft Auto III. 

Congratulations, I have been wanting to pick this game up for a while but decided against it at the time and brought San Andreas at the time but I will be sure and get this platinum soon :) 

Add me up :D the new member of the elite 100th :P

1L21b6dd.png

Really happy with this milestone, now for the next, Dark Souls 3 as my 8000 trophy

a132j8.gif

A dazzling addition to Razza's razzle topic

Finally :D I was waiting to see if you would remember to post in here :P I was going to leave until the end of the day then was going to remind you about this place :P although to be honest it has gained a few cobwebs lately :P 

• Like 1

Finally :D I was waiting to see if you would remember to post in here :P I was going to leave until the end of the day then was going to remind you about this place :P although to be honest it has gained a few cobwebs lately :P

Thanks Razza, sorry for my delay, hahaha. I was so happy with this milestone, glad to be part of the 100th platinum achievers.

My #100 was One Piece Unlimited World Red, Im such a big follower of One Piece in general from the Manga to Figures so i also picked it to be my #100 platinum.

I really need to start being more active in these almighty forums... Plat #100 - Assassin's Creed: Unity (almost a year ago... :( ).

Tortoise won the race, right?

Both Platinums added to the archive :D Congratulations :) I really should have a ribbon to hand out to everyone these days :P 

Thanks Razza, sorry for my delay, hahaha. I was so happy with this milestone, glad to be part of the 100th platinum achievers.

No problems dude I was just going to either go ahead and just add your incredible platinum without you posting here as I knew you was super excited at reaching such an incredible milestone :P next stop overtaking me ?? :D 

:platinum: # 100: Mortal Kombat X

1L7eb13e.png

I did it. I actually did it. 100 plats. It's been quite a journey. What once started as a "what I got a trophy what is that" is now a full-fledged attempt to get as many platinums (in games that interest me, I'm still not getting games just for easy plats) as I can. Hear hear, here's a toast to all of us who got 100 plats, let there be many more! :)

• Like 3

I popped my very first platinum which was Dark Souls on March 4th 2012 and 4 years, 1 month and 3 weeks later as a fitting tribute I have finally popped my 100th plat which is Dark Souls 3. It's a pity the dates didn't work out so that I could've made Dark Souls 2 my 50th plat.

1Laf8bb3.png

• Like 3

I popped my very first platinum which was Dark Souls on March 4th 2012 and 4 years, 1 month and 3 weeks later as a fitting tribute I have finally popped my 100th plat which is Dark Souls 3. It's a pity the dates didn't work out so that I could've made Dark Souls 2 my 50th plat.

1Laf8bb3.png

Congratulations mate, easily my most loved game so far this year. Wanted to also give this game the honor of my recent 100th platinum but I gave to Catherine because I needed Cat as milestone. At least not everything is lost, I'll give dark souls 3 plat my 8000th trophy milestone, it isn't my 100th but will always be a sticky achievement. Congratulations again

A masterpiece

Congratulations mate, easily my most loved game so far this year. Wanted to also give this game the honor of my recent 100th platinum but I gave to Catherine because I needed Cat as milestone. At least not everything is lost, I'll give dark souls 3 plat my 8000th trophy milestone, it isn't my 100th but will always be a sticky achievement. Congratulations again

A masterpiece

Thanks, however I have to say that DS3 is my least favourite game in the series now. I felt it tried too much to be like Bloodborne combat wise and not enough like a Souls game but other than that it was a great game.