PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

Thanks, however I have to say that DS3 is my least favourite game in the series now. I felt it tried too much to be like Bloodborne combat wise and not enough like a Souls game but other than that it was a great game.

I totally understand, i did play Demon souls, bloodborne and Dark Souls 2, being a big fan of both their roots games and the new reinvention that came with bloodborne, I was happy with the evolution. No matter how we try to distance ourselves from the actual evolution for the series, the faster and more aggressive approach works for this kind of game, so in the end it felt like Dark Souls 1 with a Bloodborne feel, which is totally fine for me. The bosses were also one of the best from the series, we can't say no to the likes of Lothric younger prince, Nameless king and the actual surprise that was Soul of Cinder. 

I totally understand, i did play Demon souls, bloodborne and Dark Souls 2, being a big fan of both their roots games and the new reinvention that came with bloodborne, I was happy with the evolution. No matter how we try to distance ourselves from the actual evolution for the series, the faster and more aggressive approach works for this kind of game, so in the end it felt like Dark Souls 1 with a Bloodborne feel, which is totally fine for me. The bosses were also one of the best from the series, we can't say no to the likes of Lothric younger prince, Nameless king and the actual surprise that was Soul of Cinder.

I suppose I found the combat the worst part of it as in all other games I relied on my shield as my main defence but in DS3 a lot of enemies can deplete your stamina in 3 to 4 hits or still damage you through your shield which made it redundant at times. At least in Bloodborne you learned to dodge as you had no shield. My favourite boss was Yhorm the Giant once you figured out how to properly take him down. Also really liked Oceiros though that was more for him and that bizzare noise he makes when you're outside the fog door. Thinkng about it High Lord Wolnir was a pretty awesome fight as well.

:platinum: Platinum #100: Senran Kagura: Estival Versus (Vita)

1L4ae5f3.png

So happy to join this club. Fitting I use a Japanese made Vita game as the 100th.

:platinum: # 100: Mortal Kombat X

1L7eb13e.png

I did it. I actually did it. 100 plats. It's been quite a journey. What once started as a "what I got a trophy what is that" is now a full-fledged attempt to get as many platinums (in games that interest me, I'm still not getting games just for easy plats) as I can. Hear hear, here's a toast to all of us who got 100 plats, let there be many more! :)

I popped my very first platinum which was Dark Souls on March 4th 2012 and 4 years, 1 month and 3 weeks later as a fitting tribute I have finally popped my 100th plat which is Dark Souls 3. It's a pity the dates didn't work out so that I could've made Dark Souls 2 my 50th plat.

1Laf8bb3.png

Ratchet & Clank(PS4) was my 100th platinum and my 7000th overall.

My 100th was a while back but it got me there.

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition

Batman_zpsxctim3t0.png

The Dark Knight

Everybody above has now been added :D nice work on some incredible platinums :D 

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum:100: The Legend of Korra

1Lbb7811.png

I finally made it to 100 platinum trophies. I didn't originally plan for this to be my 100th platinum, but I didn't feel like playing the other games that I had planned on being my 100th platinum.

Updated now, I apologize for the delay as I have had a short break away from PSNProfiles for a bit. Congratulations on an awesome looking platinum :D  

• Like 3

:platinum:#100 -Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

1Lc8c52f.png

40-platinum.png  Perfect Storm Master

It felt really great reaching this milestone. I actually tried my best to plan Naruto PS4 to be my 100th platinum as it was the last Naruto game and my favourite anime. 

• Like 4

:platinum:#100 -Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

1Lc8c52f.png

40-platinum.png  Perfect Storm Master

It felt really great reaching this milestone. I actually tried my best to plan Naruto PS4 to be my 100th platinum as it was the last Naruto game and my favourite anime. 

4 months later...yeah, I platinumed Fallout 4 as my 100th platinum.

Both your platinums have been added :D 

Will soon be able to post here :)

I will be looking forward to seeing you get to that awesome milestone with an epic new platinum :D

• Like 2

My 100th Plat was:

Blood Drive

1L056806.png

My 100th Platinum was:

1L61febd.png

Uncharted 4 -  A Thief's End

Both added now :) all we need now is Uncharted 2 to be added to the archive and we will have a full house of the Uncharted Series :D 

Mine was UC Golden Abyss. Planned on it being Deus Ex but collectable guide didn't warn me about collectable being unreachable if I went too far in the story so had to do an entire playthrough over one collectable. Was planning on making Portal 2 my 150th but since Valve and Steam suck the plat is unattainable now.

• 3 weeks later...

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End was my 100th platinum trophy. UC1 was my first, UC2 my 10th, UC3 my 25th and I even threw in Golden Abyss at 75. It kinda needed to be 100 for my personal sanity at this point. Love the series and the game was extraordinary. 

• Like 2

Mine was UC Golden Abyss. Planned on it being Deus Ex but collectable guide didn't warn me about collectable being unreachable if I went too far in the story so had to do an entire playthrough over one collectable. Was planning on making Portal 2 my 150th but since Valve and Steam suck the plat is unattainable now.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End was my 100th platinum trophy. UC1 was my first, UC2 my 10th, UC3 my 25th and I even threw in Golden Abyss at 75. It kinda needed to be 100 for my personal sanity at this point. Love the series and the game was extraordinary. 

Both added now :) welcome to the archive :D 

I have a similar story: Uncharted 4 was my 100th, Drake's Fortune was my first ever way back in 2008 and Golden Abyss was my first Vita one.

I have a suggestion. I hope you don't mind, you can tell me to bugger off if you like. :P Would it not be better to group people by game so that there aren't any duplicates on the list? So for instance you'd have the Uncharted 4 platinum then underneath would be everyone who had that as their 100th?

• Like 3

I have a similar story: Uncharted 4 was my 100th, Drake's Fortune was my first ever way back in 2008 and Golden Abyss was my first Vita one.

I have a suggestion. I hope you don't mind, you can tell me to bugger off if you like. :P Would it not be better to group people by game so that there aren't any duplicates on the list? So for instance you'd have the Uncharted 4 platinum then underneath would be everyone who had that as their 100th?

That's actually a pretty good idea. I don't mind that it lists all of the players by alphabetical order, but the large images kind of make it difficult to find the players (at least in my opinion).

Edited by GarciaFever

i was looking for this topic for a long time. but wolf among us (ps3) happened to be my 100th platinum.

and the trophy name is pretty good.

L29e03d.png

Final Fantasy XIII ​- I like this series a lot and I dont care about all the hate this game recieved B)

​

Hey Razza....... I finally did it, sign me up dude!!

Plat #100 - LEGO Dimensions - PS4 

1L7f7a49.png

Finally found time to update sorry for the delay I have been busy these past few days helping a friend move house so I haven't had much time to get to my laptop to update this :D 

Also for the new recommendation I like the idea of grouping up the people listed aswell for example would more people like it if it was listed like this instead :)

Suggested improvement

1L61febd.png

dell9300

elonius007

m4ns4hil

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Instead of this way 

Current

1L61febd.png

dell9300

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

1L61febd.png