Parker's Monthly Giveaway Thread! (Closed for now... Be back open soon!)

Parker

I admit nothing! 

In all honesty, I've wanted to do a giveaway thread for a long time now but I never had the time to sort through comments to get all the participants. Doing it this way, I can simply click on who liked my post, copy/paste it into a document on my computer and then put it in a randomizer at the end of the month. Easy peasy. 

Thanks for the positive response, everyone. Like I said above, I've wanted to give back to the site for a long time (moreso than just giving you bastards warning points) and was trying to think of a competition but in the end decided, fuck it, lets just make it random. Maybe in the future I'll hold a competition with some substantial prizes like games or a console, something like that. 

Parker

Lol, at least you were giving something :lol:. But yeah, I completely get where you're coming from. I joined the guide team too because I wanted to contribute something meaningful to this site. 

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Parker,

In the past you have named children after me. You dated Britney Spears just be as cool as me.

And now just so you can be licked a bit more by the community you start this "love me and I will give you money" lark.

(yes, licked!)

You only had to say you wanted to be friends and Real Name request me on PS4. 

I still would have said "feck off", but it would have been more personal than this scattergun approach to be honest. 

But since you are so desperate then I feel I have to click Like This just so you dont start crying again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like how I see so many people that talk shit about Parker in the chat box immediately drop to their knees and open their mouths when he offers a couple of bucks for being a nice person (which is something they should be doing anyway).

Count me in Parkmeister and may the Gods of rock be with you and the Force and Skywalker stuff. B)

I see your Rory Gallagher and raise you an SRV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX5ioDq1m5I

Edited by effdeegee

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I didn't win anything its nice to see awesome giveaways like this regardless. Congrats to everyone who won!

I'd like to sign up for the next giveaway. ^_^

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. As far as signing up, all you have to do is like the original post in this thread and you're entered in the giveaway.  :)

Parker

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. As far as signing up, all you have to do is like the original post in this thread and you're entered in the giveaway.  :)

Parker

Thanks for the heads up, I just have to wait until tomorrow 'cause I reached my like quota for today. xD