Official Fallout 4 News Thread (Trailer in OP)

vV_PaRaSiTe_Vv

I got goosebumps. Maybe it was the Fallout 3 vibe from the music or something.

I also agree. I like the comparison to Pre-War/Follow-up comparisons like they did.

And.. a Blimp! Maybe flying will be used as a new way to travel?

• Like 1

I'm really afraid to see whatever special edition they have planned for this. I'm trying to cut back on those but I know as soon as I see it this is going to happen...

tumblr_mqcietYVWq1qm2rj1o2_500.png

Parker

I hope they give us a functioning Pipboy this time. 

Edited by ZeroXOF

You guys would never hear from me again. I'd buy it and then my wife would murder me. 

Parker

I think Pip-boys have locators in them, I'll find you soon enough, Parker. There was an article I was reading months ago saying that we have the technology to build a Pip-boy but only at half it's power. I'll trying to find it for you, Parker. 

• Like 1

Looks AMAZING! Can't wait! Need it now!!!

Also it's confirmed for PS4, Xbox One and PC... so only current gen ;)

I think I know a fair amount of people that will be buying PS4s for this ;)

I know I will :P

Oh, they went completely against my expectations and the current trend by actually announcing a new game. That was... unexpected. Now we get to see the months of build up and hype, only to watch it release and see people nitpick about it not meeting their expectations. Like what always happens. :P

Seriously though I'm glad it's not another HD collection.

Oh, they went completely against my expectations and the current trend by actually announcing a new game. That was... unexpected. Now we get to see the months of build up and hype, only to watch it release and see people nitpick about it not meeting their expectations. Like what always happens. :P

Seriously though I'm glad it's not another HD collection.

VwLtszk.jpg

• Like 1

Well, hope they will not implement microtransactions into this game...

Fallout 3 is one of my favorite games, but it was released seven years ago and now in 2015 i have mixed feelings after Fallout 4 announcement.

Would be interesting to see the story they came up with. After playing and enjoying TeS Oblivion, Skyrim was a disappointment for me in a story department. I hope for something original this time, not a clishe ridden opus.

Fallout 4 costs Bethesda a lot of money. No doubt they want to get it back, so no doubt we will see pre order incentives and a season pass of some kind.

I would like them to be smart about it: if you want 40 or even 50$ for a season pass make sure that the content is worth it. A big disappointment would be to feel like you are being ripped off by this.

I don't believe we will see a true current gen game in terms of graphics here: the development most likely started in 2011 if not earlier. At that time specs for new consoles were not finalised. It should be enhanced and tweaked engine from the last generation whish i'm totally fine with as long as the game itself is good.

Overral i want to see what happens next. I've had good and bad time with Bethesda games so they have to earn my money this time.