The Last Guardian May Finally Appear at E3

Boooda

I'll add that the same article also predicted Zelda to show up at E3. Someone tweeted the writer about both TLG and Zelda and the writer apologised for a mistake he had made. He edited the article, and removed Zelda. 

It's happening guys  :awesome:

At this point, Last Guardian is only used to hype up Sony's E3 conference. Every year it's the same thing. Nothing about it all year, until around E3 when a random site says "Hey we have a totally reliable source, and the game will definitely be at E3 this year."

It's a way to get people to keep coming back to your site for this E3, because you have the sources.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was already cancelled years ago.

• Like 1

First Fallout 4,now The Last Guardian.

Is the apocalypse near or something?

If Beyond Good & Evil 2 is added to that list, I'll be seriously worried.

giphy.gif

Final Fantasy XV (FF Versus XIII at the time) was announced in 2006, so the guy in the gif is clearly overreacting

He predicts the same thing every year! 20% of the time he's right everytime lol

Lol did you see the Colin & Greg episode? Its so on par with this comment lol.

Someone asked him 'How can you always have correct answers?'

And he answered with 'See. Here's how it is, I've tricked everyone into thinking Im correct, but Im wrong very often, I just don't talk about it. I talk about the right answers only' 

He's said this about Last Guardian since 2009 lol

• Like 1

According to The Guardian

"Yes, we know it has been in development hell since 2007, but we have it on very good authority that this will be the year that Team Ico finally presents its follow-up to much loved classics ICO and Shadow of the Colossus. Whether it'll bear any relation to the game last shown at E3 in 2009 is anyones guess."

Thoughts? 

If this is true it needs to release 2015, they gain nothing by waiting any longer.

giphy.gif

Man that gif. make me laugh so hard

• Like 2

I highly doubt it, but I really hope so. I have been waiting for this for too long. It will easily be my most anticipated game if it's announced.

They've been extremely adamant about this game being in development so it HAS to be this year...but I'm just preaching to the choir at this point :P