Can you imagine a life without love ?

Aoi Nagisa-chan

Aww sorry, you're right, I should've. It just felt less offensive :S

But you know I don't mean to hurt you. PSNp is my family, I wouldn't want anyone to feel bad.

So here, I'll give you a virtual hug ;)

Yaaay, come here bro ^_^ *hugs*

See? SEE?! This is love! You said PSNP is like your family :P

BA9E_Z1CMAAEENY.jpg

Eh.  I feel that people have a right to do with their bodies as they please as long as it doesn't hurt someone else.  Having sex with someone one time doesn't mean you don't respect your body.  Just stating a fact.  ^^;;

In the meantime, I like all ya'll.  ^.^

Ah, platonic love can be so charming *whistle*

I feel the need to publicly state that our love is quite the opposite of platonic.
tumblr_m9lki4QRqA1rn5el6o1_500.jpg

Edited by Bucknerd

Eh, people should just have more respect for their own bodies

I wanted to reply to this, but Bucknerd already stated what I wanted to say.

As long as I don't hurt anyone and I'm enjoying myself with a drink and a smoke, I'm allowed to, right ? (Same goes for sex, like Bucknerd said. I just don't do the sex part myself because of principles)

Da**it, seems I replied anyway  :awesome:

Gee, how could I be so readable? :awesome:

One of the advantages of being a friend of mine, I'd say ;)

Yaaay, come here bro ^_^ *hugs*

See? SEE?! This is love! You said PSNP is like your family :P

In the meantime, I like all ya'll.  ^.^

Duh, one big happy family xD Like y'all too ;)

I feel the need to publicly state that our love is quite the opposite of platonic.

Also good to know that you guys have a relationship that goes beyond "longing for one another" O.o xD

Edited by DarKNesS_X

I wanted to reply to this, but Bucknerd already stated what I wanted to say.

As long as I don't hurt anyone and I'm enjoying myself with a drink and a smoke, I'm allowed to, right ? (Same goes for sex, like Bucknerd said. I just don't do the sex part myself because of principles)

Da**it, seems I replied anyway  :awesome:

I can't really say that people who just go out and have sex with a different person like each fortnight, is respecting their own body. Dunno if Bucknerd opposes this

But whatever, different people, different perspectives 

You're giving me the impression that you think I'm also talking about drinking alcohol. I'm not

Edited by Aela

You're giving me the impression that you think I'm also talking about drinking alcohol. I'm not

I actually was indeed leaning towards that, since I thought you'd think I'm a bad guy just because I drink alcohol and smoke when I go out.

And I agree with you, but also I don't because if 2 people go for a one-night stand they both know what they're getting themselves into so.

But I get what you're saying. And I share that opinion.

• Like 1

What kind of love are you talking about?

Love in general is inherit in your every day, in the things you do, the ones you feel happy about, well, you're loving there.

My opinion for those which are talking about romantic love. 

Please, I know there are many factors involved (culture, age, religion, etc) for everyone's opinion, so take it like it is, just an opinion. Well, here I go:

When you're young you go for illusion, charm, everlasting love. No, no talking about sex. I think is very important to experience that pure love, you know, platonic love, it's the only moment in your life you can live it like that.

I think that you don't have to bury that time, that stage of pureness, innocence, out of big responsibilities, you won't have the chance to live it again. Just don't do more that you want to do. Some young people take a relationship like you have to marry the other guy, or necessarily have intimacy.

When you're older you're just committed to be a partner, it seems automatic and simple but when you had time to know yourself in a relationship?

Just think for a moment, and don't let the whole responsibility to the other person. the typical: I've never been in a relationship if you love me you have to understand that.

And excellent the thought shared by Bucknerd, it should be totally understand it for every person at early age: Know yourself. 

So building your confidence will help you to do not judge bad Romantic love lust because the rest of people around portraits romantic love as something dumb, just having one-night stand or calling themselves Stupid. Don't think you'll be like them.

If you totally feel that you'll never regret being alone, excellent for you. :)

All of you have a great day.

Well, yeah. Don't just assume that love is an inevitability or that a lack of love is some purely hypothetical existence. Also, don't assume you know what it is OR what it isn't.  It is an emotion... Almost by definition, a thing that is illogical and unquantifiable. It isn't bound by any of the rules anyone's posted here or could ever post. It's insanity... If it even exists. Almost like Faith, eh?

Eh? I think some people seem to be incapable of love, they confuse lust and other emotions. You only have to listen to the average 'love' song to realise how obsession, infatuation and lust are so easily confused with genuine love. Hell some people think they're in love before they even get to know someone.

Unless you can still say you love someone faults and all, as well as sticking with someone through thick and thin, you're not really in love. Divorce rates kinda prove how often people think they're in love when they're not. Anyone who's been in love will know you won't stop loving someone no matter what happens or what they do. Staying with them might not necessarily be in your best intersts but you care more about them then yourself.

Anyway, seems like a lot of fairytale answer here. In reality if I was in a considerably less fortunate location or time, love would hardly be a concern.

What is love? It's a difficult question.

Love is a feeling of belonging. Love would never shun you or keep you away.

Love is blind. Love needs no face, no voice, no touch. It requires only souls.

Love is the reason we get up in the morning. It saves people from themselves. Love might even be the only reason some people managed to survive this long.

Love is the sunshine that greets you every morning. It gives and gives and asks nothing in return.

I could not imagine a life without love. I can tell you with 100% certainty that I would not be alive today if not for love.

If you care to read more about my feelings towards love, expand the spoiler.

Love is perfect. Even in its flaws, it is beautiful.
Love is sacred. When you see it, it warms your soul.
Love is golden. It is the fruit that is always ripe.
Love is honest. It is never consumed by the hype.
Love is pain, Every moment you are apart.
Love is certain. You know it from the start.
Love is cunning. It will always find a way.
Love is amazing, Every minute of every day.
Love is power. It can lift cars and stop planes.
Love is silent. You can see in when it rains.
Love is nameless. It is every shape and every form.
Love is calm. It is found after every storm.
Love is caring. It is the blanket that warms you each night.
Love is clear. It can find you on the blackest night.
Love is scary. It is always worth the risk.
Love is priceless. It is not a diamond on a disk.
Love is burning. It is a fire that never dies out.
Love is water. It is the end to the drought.
Love is serene. It is the sound of birds singing a song.
Love is soothing. It makes every moment apart seem so long.
Love is comfort. It is a shoulder to cry on when everything hurts.
Love is delight. It tastes like only the sweetest of desserts.
Love is a child. You need to give it birth.
Love is forever. It lasts longer than this Earth.
Love is a tool. It is used by everyone every day.
Love is now. I have just one more thing to say.

Love is when you look into the future and see yourself happy going through the scary things just because you’re going through it all together.

• Like 2

What is love? It's a difficult question.

Love is a feeling of belonging. Love would never shun you or keep you away.

Love is blind. Love needs no face, no voice, no touch. It requires only souls.

Love is the reason we get up in the morning. It saves people from themselves. Love might even be the only reason some people managed to survive this long.

Love is the sunshine that greets you every morning. It gives and gives and asks nothing in return.

I could not imagine a life without love. I can tell you with 100% certainty that I would not be alive today if not for love.

If you care to read more about my feelings towards love, expand the spoiler.

Love is perfect. Even in its flaws, it is beautiful.

Love is sacred. When you see it, it warms your soul.

Love is golden. It is the fruit that is always ripe.

Love is honest. It is never consumed by the hype.

Love is pain, Every moment you are apart.

Love is certain. You know it from the start.

Love is cunning. It will always find a way.

Love is amazing, Every minute of every day.

Love is power. It can lift cars and stop planes.

Love is silent. You can see in when it rains.

Love is nameless. It is every shape and every form.

Love is calm. It is found after every storm.

Love is caring. It is the blanket that warms you each night.

Love is clear. It can find you on the blackest night.

Love is scary. It is always worth the risk.

Love is priceless. It is not a diamond on a disk.

Love is burning. It is a fire that never dies out.

Love is water. It is the end to the drought.

Love is serene. It is the sound of birds singing a song.

Love is soothing. It makes every moment apart seem so long.

Love is comfort. It is a shoulder to cry on when everything hurts.

Love is delight. It tastes like only the sweetest of desserts.

Love is a child. You need to give it birth.

Love is forever. It lasts longer than this Earth.

Love is a tool. It is used by everyone every day.

Love is now. I have just one more thing to say.

Love is when you look into the future and see yourself happy going through the scary things just because you’re going through it all together.

So if you had to give up one of these, completely so you can have none of it which one would you choose:

Shelter, water, food, love, money, health, clothing, air.

I think the human instinct to survive is always bigger than love, even wih a group of friends if you had to fight for the last of any of the above most people would turn on you (by the way studies have shown people who don't question these types of things on a moral level are usually lying and most likely to break the morally right choice). The whole concept that love is essntial is a modern day phenomenon and essentially an illusion. Marriage was for business agreements in the past, for keeping peace between tribes/kingdoms etc.

For the record I whole heartedly believe in love and friendship, but I'm also aware its a luxury.

Edited by Superbuu3

So if you had to give up one of these, completely so you can have none of it which one would you choose:

Shelter, water, food, love, money, health, clothing, air.

I think the human instinct to survive is always bigger than love, even wih a group of friends if you had to fight for the last of any of the above most people would turn on you. The whole concept that love is essntial is a modern day phenomenon and essentially an illusion. Marriage was for business agreements in the past, for keeping peace between tribes/kingdoms etc.

For the record I whole heartedly believe in love and friendship, but I'm also aware its a luxury.

I'd give up money or clothing. Neither are really essential. I've tried to off myself in the past and the only thing that brought me back from the abyss was love.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

I can't really say that people who just go out and have sex with a different person like each fortnight, is respecting their own body. Dunno if Bucknerd opposes this

But whatever, different people, different perspectives

Neither do fat people respect their own bodies, or drunks for that matter, junkies, whores, smokers. but then again who are you to tell them what to do with their lives? People live their own lives the way they see fit. Dont think less of a person just because you live by different standards or morals

As for the question can you live without love, the answer is yes and it is not the end of the world

Edited by Goekie

I'd give up money or clothing. Neither are really essential. I've tried to off myself in the past and the only thing that brought me back from the abyss was love.

Living in certain climates without appropriate clothing you'd die quicker than without water. Stating money isn't essential you'd end up losing shelter and the other things to. So yeah, I deliberately put those in that to make a point. Our current world is too money orientated. If you were literally not allowed to have any money begging wouldn't even be an option I might add. There's no reliable source of food or water in modern society without a cent to our name, and you couldn't make the assumption you'd get water or food on a daiily basis from any other source.

Realistically a person with those limitations would end up dying before they had time to think of offing themselves.

People underestimate how much will a human has to survive when they are on deaths door i've seen it first hand many times, and yes I've seen many suicidal people, but i've also been in the emergenc room to witness how that unfolds often to.

Edited by Superbuu3

I second this ! I'd rather die like a street rat, knowing that I've done something good to at least 1 person rather than to have lived like a king never loving someone else nor being loved by someone else... 

No, I'm not afraid of death...

Our current world is too money orientated. 

And I also second this. In my eyes, this is the problem of the world of today and unfortunately it's irreversible... If you have money, you can have everything in the world of today... be it direct or indirect (e.g. you can't buy luck, but having money sure gives it a boost)

Sorry for going a bit off-topic here

Edited by DarKNesS_X

I second this ! I'd rather die like a street rat, knowing that I've done something good to at least 1 person rather than to have lived like a king never loving someone else nor being loved by someone else... 

No, I'm not afraid of death...

And I also second this. In my eyes, this is the problem of the world of today and unfortunately it's irreversible... If you have money, you can have everything in the world of today... be it direct or indirect (e.g. you can't buy luck, but having money sure gives it a boost)

Sorry for going a bit off-topic here

Your points on money are bang on.

I was gonna open up a whole can of worms, but I'd end up writing a book which funuily enough I was doing I should just do that instead its more constructive

• Like 1

who are you to tell them what to do with their lives? People live their own lives the way they see fit. Dont think less of a person just because you live by different standards or morals

I don't recall telling anyone what to do with their lives

I'm aware people live their own lives the way they want, and I'm not the one to usually think less of a person because of what they do with themselves. But I don't really think more of person if they were to be an alcoholic, drug addict, or whore etc

But in the end, I couldn't give a fuck anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So don't bother replying 

I'm aware people live their own lives the way they want, and I'm not the one to usually think less of a person because of what they do with themselves. But I don't really think more of person if they were to be an alcoholic, drug addict, or whore etc

But in the end, I couldn't give a fuck anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So don't bother replying 

Neither do fat people respect their own bodies, or drunks for that matter, junkies, whores, smokers. but then again who are you to tell them what to do with their lives? People live their own lives the way they see fit. Dont think less of a person just because you live by different standards or morals

As for the question can you live without love, the answer is yes and it is not the end of the world

Please no need to argue. Please :S

But in the end, I couldn't give a fuck anyway [/size]¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So don't bother replying

Sure you do, by casting a verdict on casual sex youve already implied how they should be living their life