Kingdom Hearts 3 - What do you want to see?

Venocide

l do not want to see Star Wars and Marvel except Big Hero 6

new worlds

Big Hero 6 and frozen 

Final Fantasy characters:

Lightning and Noctis and all Final Fantasy characters previously appeared in KH 

Noctis would be awesome! But Lightning is terrible! 

So I can't comment on the FF aspect since I've never played a FF game (I know, shame on me) but for the worlds that may appear a Wreck-It Ralph world would be amazing. Other than Big Hero 6 I can't think of anything (Tangled would be another suggestion but it's already confirmed, I'm really looking forward to it). I'm really curious about what the other worlds are though, here's hoping they announce some more soon!

Yes, YES, this is exactly what I was talking about! Ohh, this is delicious, I think I'm enjoying the anticipation of the impending meltdown more than the actual game! Sing me the song of your people, O Children of the Darkness! Iä! Iä! Cthulu fhtagn!

Get a life. ^^

Age is just a number

That sounds like something a pedophile would say.

Yes, YES, this is exactly what I was talking about! Ohh, this is delicious, I think I'm enjoying the anticipation of the impending meltdown more than the actual game! Sing me the song of your people, O Children of the Darkness! Iä! Iä! Cthulu fhtagn!

This commend made my day!!! :D But regarding your commend I would have no problem having Snow in perhaps but I personally really don't like Lightning :/

• Like 1

This commend made my day!!! :D But regarding your commend I would have no problem having Snow in perhaps but I personally really don't like Lightning :/

I would enjoy seeing Snow in the mix if it included taking the obligatory punch to the face.

tumblr_n2hesk2peF1tv7ai8o1_500.gif

(Seriously, he takes a punch to the face in every single game he's in.)

And if we're going to add other FF13 characters, I'd want it to be Fang because she adds a certain bit of Australian larrikinism to the group dynamic. In Lightning Returns, everyone else had changed for the worse but Fang hadn't changed a fucking bit, and that I respect. And also Serah and Noel, because I've always said that they were both Kingdom Hearts characters that had wandered into a Final Fantasy game by mistake. Other things I'd want to see is characters from Final Fantasy 12, particularly Fran and Balthier, but if they do add some characters it'll probably be Vaan and Penelo. Kefka from Final Fantasy VI as a villain because he doesn't get enough love. And when he gets introduced you hear his laugh first, in the original 16 bit sound.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 2

Hmm, some FF villains other than Sephiroth would be cool. And as a side thing, better graphics.

Btw, as a friendly advice, you should specify the title a bit.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

What "new" things I'd like to see:

• Lightning &/or Fang
  • Zidane &/or other FF9 Characters
  • Bahamut Summon (Please!!! He was supposed to be a summon in KH1, but was remove & never heard from again. :()
  • Midgar or a Final Fantasy World? ...Yeah, I know that won't happen. :P

What I don't want to see:

• Online Multiplayer
  • Any "Musical" Worlds -_-

I know basically nothing of FF's universe. I only played a gameboy advanced game of it a long time ago. I have 3 FF games sitting on my shelf though so I guess I'll find out more eventually. -_-

Treasure Planet would be cool to see. Given that the gummi ship advanced incredibly well in KH2 we could really see something epic here on the PS4.

I would like to see Atlantis...as long as we aren't being transformed again like Atlantica which was ridiculously annoying.

You can bet that they are going to add something from the movie Frozen given it's success. Never saw the movie but I'm sure we'll be seeing something here.

I kinda wish that we could get more Pirates of the Caribbean but I don't know many others that liked it...

*ehem* me is also here... but I am kinda afraid now how they will make FF9 characters in KH universe (I am still doing my best to forget the existence of my beloved Vivi in KH2)

*Ahem* NOW you are. Welcome to the club i guess :P

-Kefka - this guy could be Hades BFF

Basically what i said. Regarding Kefka, i said this in another thread or it was a status update or something long ago. 

I think Kefka and Hades would be a perfect villain pair together. They both have a crazy and serious personality that constantly shifts depending on the situation. 

It was something like that. The thing i would love the most is if he got a redesign to look a bit more crazy. I know he looks crazy enough as is, but Kingdom Hearts isn't supposed to "look" like a serious game. I think they should make him look a bit more cartoony and take away his feather hat or whatever he's wearing on his head and maybe put more zippers on him smiley-rolleyes007.gif

Edited by Oblivion
  • Like 1

What I would like to see

Characters

Terra

King Mickey finally finds a way to save his friend.

Aqua

Sora saves her from the Realm of Darkness.

Ventus

Finally gets his heart repaired and awakens.

Vanitas

Master Xehanort brings him back as a Seeker of Darkness.

Secret Bosses

Culex: Since he was never been in any FF game and was made as a hidden boss for Mario RPG. He makes a perfect end game boss that you can encounter from a random mysterious portal just like Unkown and Lingering Will were.

Gilgamesh: Having traveled through the many worlds of FF and skilled fighter. He makes a perfect challenge for Sora and company. I can see fighting him in the Keyblade Graveyard were he can use wield multiple fake keyblades or iconic weapons from the FF series.

Worlds

Toy Story(New)

It can tell the story from the 1st to 3rd movie. Boss battles would include Zurg and Lots-O using the power of the heartless to succeed in their plans. Zurg would use it to finally defeat Buzz and pals. While an enraged Lot-O would use the control the toys with fear.

Monster's Inc(New)

Randall and Mr. Waternoose use the heartless to scare or kidnap children, have Sora and company wear monster disguises. The story can play like the movie.

Little Mermaid(Changes)

Have it take place in both land and see since Ariel lives on land now. Villain would have to be Morgana who wants to get revenge for her sister Morgana.

Epic Mickey (New)

The world is already corrupt so it perfect for it to be saved by Sora. I like the setting around forgotten Disney characters and I just want to see Oswald again.

What I don't want to see

Star Wars world

Kingdom Hearts doesn't need Star Wars so just keep that to Disney Infinity. If Kingdom Hearts was just starting out as a new IP. Then yes it help to have Star War help out on getting people interested.

Marvel world

Same reason as Star Wars.

Multiplayer

Especially if it feels half assed and its only purpose on why it's there is so they can sell you Micro transactions.

These are just some ideas that come to mind.

I think you should put a spoiler tag on the first part :)

Gilgamesh as an optional boss would be great,Culex is unlikely but kinda cool.As I said before,Star wars and Marvel would be great to me,but I understand your point.

Edited by MarcusTheShadow

What I would like to see

Characters

Terra

King Mickey finally finds a way to save his friend.

Aqua

Sora saves her from the Realm of Darkness.

Ventus

Finally gets his heart repaired and awakens.

Vanitas

Master Xehanort brings him back as a Seeker of Darkness.

Secret Bosses

Culex: Since he was never been in any FF game and was made as a hidden boss for Mario RPG. He makes a perfect end game boss that you can encounter from a random mysterious portal just like Unkown and Lingering Will were.

Gilgamesh: Having traveled through the many worlds of FF and skilled fighter. He makes a perfect challenge for Sora and company. I can see fighting him in the Keyblade Graveyard were he can use wield multiple fake keyblades or iconic weapons from the FF series.

Worlds

Toy Story(New)

It can tell the story from the 1st to 3rd movie. Boss battles would include Zurg and Lots-O using the power of the heartless to succeed in their plans. Zurg would use it to finally defeat Buzz and pals. While an enraged Lot-O would use the control the toys with fear.

Monster's Inc(New)

Randall and Mr. Waternoose use the heartless to scare or kidnap children, have Sora and company wear monster disguises. The story can play like the movie.

Little Mermaid(Changes)

Have it take place in both land and see since Ariel lives on land now. Villain would have to be Morgana who wants to get revenge for her sister Morgana.

Epic Mickey (New)

The world is already corrupt so it perfect for it to be saved by Sora. I like the setting around forgotten Disney characters and I just want to see Oswald again.

What I don't want to see

Star Wars world

Kingdom Hearts doesn't need Star Wars so just keep that to Disney Infinity. If Kingdom Hearts was just starting out as a new IP. Then yes it help to have Star War help out on getting people interested.

Marvel world

Same reason as Star Wars.

Multiplayer

Especially if it feels half assed and its only purpose on why it's there is so they can sell you Micro transactions.

These are just some ideas that come to mind.

WHOA. Never thought of doing a corrupted world with Epic Mickey. It could be like Timeless River! 

Anyways the worlds I want to see: 

Toy Story

Monsters Inc.

Wreck It-Ralph

The Incredibles

Epic Mickey World (thanks to my friend Suicide Tortuga)

Final Fantasy characters 

IDK honestly. The only ones that play a major part are Cid, Leon/Squall, Yuffie and Aeirth.

Worlds: I'd be fine with any and all new worlds, but in the interest of naming one I'll go with the world of The Black Cauldron.

Characters: Tonberries and Kefka... but I guess they might not fit the setting all that well without some changes. So, instead, I'll go with any characters from FF IX (as long as they're not nearly ruined like Vivi was in KH 2) and VI (and I wish Setzer was used again).

It was something like that. The thing i would love the most is if he got a redesign to look a bit more crazy. I know he looks crazy enough as is, but Kingdom Hearts isn't supposed to "look" like a serious game. I think they should make him look a bit more cartoony and take away his feather hat or whatever he's wearing on his head and maybe put more zippers on him smiley-rolleyes007.gif

But Kefka is the epitome of serious, the man never goofs around.