Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition launches tomorrow (Thursday 25th)

DanimalXIII

I know all the evidence is pointing against it, like, how the Tour trophies were added at a later time, and how there's not been any leaks of a new list...

But I'm still holding out hope that the Plus edition has a different trophy set, same list maybe, but like, 2 achievable plats.

I finally got around to starting this game about a week ago and plat'd it the other day, and it was so much fun, a new list would be the perfect excuse for me to do it all again.

More realistically though, I was kind of hoping they'd throw a bit of DLC out there for freezies. Just one or two more tour packs would make me way happy. 

To all the people who waited this long to finally try it, it's worth it. Nowadays with all the updates and whatnot it's one of the best racers I've personally ever played, and from what I've heard, the DLC adds some incredible looking weather and the effects that come with it are supposedly really good. The season pass looks like the best value DLC since Episodes from Liberty City, I hope the Plus version nets Evolution a bit more cheddar as this game, despite it's god awful launch, if you can even call it that, this game really is worth the money. I only picked it up because of how cheap it had gotten, when I got the PS4 back in 2013, Drivceclub was one of the games I was looking forward to the most just because, well, free shit, but after waiting so long I finally gave in and bought it a month or so back and now that the free version is finally coming out, I don't regret it at all, this game is well worth buying.

Oh, one more thing while I'm here, if like me you despise the idea of playing with other people in a club online, but want the level 10 club trophy quicksmart, just do a search of all clubs for something you know will exist and have people. I remember seeing like a million IGN Crews for GTA V in the day, and searched IGN on Driveclub. First few were either full or private but then I found "IGN Turkey" which was open and at level 13, so I joined and got the trophy. I stayed with the club until I got my 1000 mile trophy too, I ended up levelling them up to level 20. Go join them if you're lazy and want the cars that only unlock when in a club or just the level 10 trophy.

Started Downloading It. It's good for me since I wasn't planning to buy any driving games on my PS4.(Games are pretty expensive in here and I know the pricetag is fixed but there are some complicated rules and taxings applied to imported goods from foreign countries that makes them a lot more expensive and most of these problems are because companies like gamestop and other retail stores can't have branches here.unfortunatley.)

Has anyone got the + version and bought the Season Pass? Im just wondering if itll work or if you need the "full" version? Also, with the SP do you get the Tour DLC or is that only for the "full" version? I want to get the + version with the SP and just want to make sure Id get everything that way ya know...

I remember reading somewhere that the PS+ edition doesn't allow the use of the free DLC, so you shouldn't be able to use the season pass DLC as well.

From what I understand content wise we just get access to 15 cars + 12-13 tracks (all in India location), and nothing more unless you upgrade for the full version.

I personally did download the free DLC and am downloading the game now (downloaded the base 2 Gb already, but there's 10+ Gb of game to complete the download, so even tough it's playable for me, I will wait until everything downloads before start playing).

And from what I saw, we can get the platinum with this version, but no DLC trophies.

PS: I may be wrong, since I'm not following this to close.

how are you able to get the Platinum of this game when there online trophy and this demo is only offline ya they say we maybe get online what like 2 years l8er so how do you get the online trophy when we cant go online can someone plz tell me this im confused.