Giving away my excess Steam games...

PleaseHoldOn

Could i please have Alan Wake's American Nightmare or Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed :)  

Thanks for the give away, very generous

Sorry man, both have already been claimed.  Feel free to pick another though.  I just updated the list in the OP.

Is Pixeljunk monsters ultimate still available? I've been dying to play the ultimate version for a while now~

Edit: got it!

Thank you for sharing, it's been a while since I last pixeljunk'd.

Edited by T-Patch

Awesome stuff guys, glad to see there are people interested!  I was half expecting no one to swing by since it's a Playstation site and these are Steam keys. xD  I've distributed everything I could up to this point I believe (let me know if I missed you) and updated the list in the OP for anyone still interested.

I'll take Gotham city imposters, serious Sam or urban trials freestyle

If you could pick one please, I'd appreciate it.  Would rather not randomly decide for people. :)

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

Glad to see you guys are enjoying this!  How fun! :)

I'll be out and about for a good chunk of the afternoon and evening, what with the 4th of July and all here in the States... but I'll pick up where I left off when I get back.  So don't worry if I'm not as active as I am right now.  Feel free to keep claiming games.

Not sure why you can't receive messages on here, but I'm not really going to try and hunt you down on Steam.  As a last ditch effort, you can add me on Steam... but as I mentioned in the OP, I'm not really on much anymore.  I'll hold the game for you though.

Ah, thanks man! Really appreciate it. I'll clear some space.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to view your list

Sorry but how does this go? Do you like gift the code to me on Steam?

I'd like to know if the ff are still available: Bioshock Infinite, Ground Zeroes and Arkham Knight.

You can give me any of those. :)

Edited by kurtskyKG

I'd like to know if the ff are still available: Bioshock Infinite, Ground Zeroes and Arkham Knight.

I guess he already gave all his codes away  :P

Oh ****... I set the PasteBin to disappear after a day, or a week, or something... since it seemed like I was updating it frequently enough that it wouldn't matter.  Then the topic kinda fell off and I forgot about it.

I refreshed the list in the OP, if you still want to take a peek. ;)  The games aren't quite that fancy.  Most of them are Steam keys or "gift links" from sites like Indiegala and Humble Bundle that will provide instructions on how to activate, and I'll PM them to you on here if any games pique your interest.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn