Most enjoyable platinums you've earned?

Estivee

Don't have much yet, but I really liked Shadow Of Mordor since I got it during the normal play through, no need of grinding or re-doing stuff or boosting.

inFamous First Light was fun also, some of the arena's milestone were challenging but not grindy, it was rewarding getting it.

CoD MW2 & MW3: Split-Screen Spec Ops, it was to much fun.

DMC: Really liked how many difficulties where in the game, it didn't let me time to get bored. 

Rock Band 2: Great moments with friends and a infamous trophie earned the same day that my country won the World Cup.

I would say Sound Shapes because of Death Mode and Bloodborne just because the game's amazing.

Deathmode!  Someone told me this was an EASY game...

prototype 2

Twas good once you became and OP superhero.

I keep my top 5 plats in the trophy cabinet.  Nothing has shattered my world lately.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

1Lac533d.png

My First platinum.png Platinum platinum.png Ever...

There was no better glory than fighting off the Necromorphs and finishing this game.

Slightly off topic - but during one of the boss fights on my first play-through I only had one bullet left... which was just enough to kill it.
Glorious game :D

In all reality, most of the Platinum i own are because i enjoyed the game... but to just point out a few...
South Park: The Stick of Truth - Hilarious, enough said.

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift & Apocalypse - absolutely LOVED these racing games, the online MP was tedious, but worth it.

Warhammer 40K: Space Marine - Best Hack & Slash I've ever played... never once got bored or thought it was tedious... slaughtering Orcs was great... even hours into the game.

Darksiders & Darksiders II - Any game that takes 'historical' or 'biblical' context and makes a video game out of it... and makes it great... deserves a shout out, another great Hack & Slash with 'story'.

Honorable Mention: Open world super hero... Infamous. The story was okay, but i felt that particular gameplay had never really been done. There are similar games like Just Cause 2/3 but Infamous i felt was slightly better :)

Edited by SwampGas