Would You Rather...

Connie

I do not know how to swim so there would be NO chance at all I'd survive in a 20 ft water pool.

Would you rather

• Eat Breadsticks + Waffles

Result: Got to the restroom every 2 minutes in 3 hours

Or

• Drink Sprite with Hot Cheetos

Result: A bad stomachache.

Sprite and Hot Cheeto definitely, I already deal with that result all the time. :P

I mean,

Play a RPG where you are a mute or have a default voice with default responses?

Edited by -Dark Mark-

Probably mute I guess. I think the fact you have no input in responses and all the characters are idiots is the major reason I'm having trouble staying interested in Ni No Kuni.

Be forced to platinum before you could pick up another game:

White Knight Chronicles

Or Catherine(solo)

Play Dead Space for 3 hours with your megawuss friends watching during the daytime with the sound muted. Screw the atmosphere. That shit is TERRIFYING! 

Walk on your tip-toes like a ballerina till the day your legs fall off/you die
OR
Give birth to a hive of bees every month. Indefinitely.

Spend the night at a campsite where Jason is lurking... I want to feel the horror movie's cliches' of running while screaming(so that Jason will still run after me and know my exact location) and being tripped every now and then for no particular reason...

hmmm... in reading books/stuffs or watching movies/shows, what type of deaths would you prefer:

Implied death(to leave the way of death to your imagination) or Shown Deaths(to show you how brutal the deaths are)?

Website.  Buying games from a store would be great if they weren't so overpriced.

A fighting game that was made to be fun and enjoyable but very unbalanced or a fighting game, balanced, but takes hours and hours of practice?

A fighting game that was made to be fun and enjoyable but very unbalanced

If you could only this games what would you choose.

Facebook games like farmville and that stuff or online site games (not games that are downloaded)?

hmmmm... used to do farmville and play in miniclip...  would probably say online site games.... imagining playing games in facebook then be spammed with invites from friends *shivers*

for anime/manga lovers:

would you rather read the manga and be ahead of story or be paitent and wait for the anime.... no you cannot choose both...

Be patient and wait for the anime. I cant get the same feeling when reading it, having it with characters moving and talking almost to being alive in their world is much better. although some (some(some)) manga's proved my point to be wrong but I still wont change my opinion  :P

would you rather stay in a dark room full of worms or a room with light full of cockroaches?

Thst IS hard to choose...

I'd choose go out naked if later I could kill myself...

Would you rather...

Tired of my dots already?...

Die in a brutal way right now or wishing for someone to die brutally in 10 years you die in the same way?