A dad 's way of collecting platinums ...

AnRoDr

Funny thing is, the OP says he's got very little time to play, let alone platinum games, and yet he has more than I do - and I've been a trophy hunter since 2009 xD

Nice list, keep it going!

But only "easy" ones  :awesome:

Glad that you like the list!

• Like 1

They actually did a bunch of sequels to Dante's Inferno, they're called the entire God Of War franchise *smug look*

I like these super positive checklists, they're the trophy equivalent of looking at cute cat pictures.

• Like 4

They actually did a bunch of sequels to Dante's Inferno, they're called the entire God Of War franchise *smug look*

I like these super positive checklists, they're the trophy equivalent of looking at cute cat pictures.

Kratos is a p*ssy compared to Dante  :D

Nice checklist. You have pretty good plats!

Thank you! 

Good stuff man! 

Thank you!

Looking good dood ^^ keep it up :) play at your own pace, it's all good.

Thank you! No rush, the trophies will come sooner or later  ;)

As a fellow dad/husband/full-time worker I say good job and keep up the good work. :highfive:

You can definitely get Skyrim, it's not super hard, just takes a while.  You can play it in manageable sections to get it done.

You should really finish off Puppeteer, I had my kids use Pikarina, to help with a few things, and they loved playing just the two of them as well.  Other than the load of collectibles the game's really easy to finish.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Nice collection of platinums. I also started gaming when Atari 2600  was released  :highfive:

Now I know where to look for to add another fun and quick game to my own list :)

The Atari 2600 was one mean machine  B)

Nice list! I think I am already at your level platinum-wise xD. My platinums are relatively easy too!

Easy or not, we still had to put in the time to get them .... :D

As a fellow dad/husband/full-time worker I say good job and keep up the good work. :highfive:

You can definitely get Skyrim, it's not super hard, just takes a while.  You can play it in manageable sections to get it done.

You should really finish off Puppeteer, I had my kids use Pikarina, to help with a few things, and they loved playing just the two of them as well.  Other than the load of collectibles the game's really easy to finish.

You know the struggle  :angel:

Skyrim will get done one day, great game! Puppeteer is one of those games that I only play with one of my kids, so I'm afraid I 'm playing the waiting game now ...

Nice job on the checklist. I feel lazy for not making one now.

Don't .... Took me three years to finally do it  :awesome:

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For all you youngsters out there: this list is a sneak peek of your future in gaming! ;)

*sees all of the games and realized some of them are part of the Trophy Whore's Bible*

Yeah, since you are a father, I guess it would make sense that all of your trophies would be of games that are very kid-friendly.

*Looks again and sees Sleeping Dogs and CSI and takes back his first statement*

On second thought, not all of the games are kid-friendly, sorry. :(

Please do not take offense, I was joking. I am the "have no life" person who has all the time in the world to platinum games but I know how it is with the "real lifers" - getting a platinum is in the gutterball lane of the list of priorities when you have mouths to feed and money to make to feed those mouths and keep the spouse happy. ;)

To make it up to you, let me say that I've also platinumed a few of those games: The LEGO Harry Potter series and Sly 1 and 2. The reason I grabbed those games were why you did them - they are quick and easy platinums and have interesting characters. (I do like the Harry Potter series and Sly Cooper is a cartoony franchise I should have gotten behind years ago. Maybe if I had played the games on PS2 I would have not abandoned Sly 3 so quickly.) So yeah, just because I have all the time in eternity to platinum tough games like Disgaea 3 doesn't mean I won't pick up games to earn a quick plat on if they are fun to play. (I am considering reopening my GameFly account and renting LEGO The Force Awakens.)

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 1

Can relate to this now :)

Having a full time job, wife and a beatiful boy :) is not an easy task. Especially when you wanna game.

I personally play only at late evening-night when they are asleep. I manage a couple hours here and there :)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...