Prison Break (Tv series)

kurtskyKG

While I really liked Prison Break, don't think it needed to return. Mean how many times can they escape from prison lol.

I will give it a shot when it comes back. Just to see if they can make it as good as it was in the first 2 seasons.

• Like 2

Been dying for this since the show ended.

However, more than anything else, I'm excited to see how they bring Michael back, I see it going one of three ways

1. They ignore the movie and pretend he didn't die, I've heard this one the most.

2. They go with the movie and have him get out of there, but lay low for a while to protect them all, which is probably what I'd hope for, despite how stupid and lazy it is.

3. THEY DON'T BRING MICHAEL BACK AT ALL BECAUSE HE DIED AND BY BRINGING HIM BACK YOU RUIN HIS SACRIFICE AND NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, HE HAD CANCER OR SOMETHING AND WAS GONNA DIE ANYWAY, SO EVEN IF HE SOMEHOW MADE IT OUT OF THERE, HOW IN THE BLUE HELL WOULD HE STILL BE ALIVE NEARLY 7 YEARS LATER?!?!

A prequel series I'd actually be fine with, most of the actors still look young, the flashback episode was one of my favorites, and as a smaller series it could totally work and NOT COMPLETELY SCREW UP THE CANON LIKE A SEQUEL SERIES WOULD!

Anyway, I'm keen as a bean, but scared as hell. Kind of like Tony Hawk 5.

Been dying for this since the show ended.

However, more than anything else, I'm excited to see how they bring Michael back, I see it going one of three ways

1. They ignore the movie and pretend he didn't die, I've heard this one the most.

2. They go with the movie and have him get out of there, but lay low for a while to protect them all, which is probably what I'd hope for, despite how stupid and lazy it is.

3. THEY DON'T BRING MICHAEL BACK AT ALL BECAUSE HE DIED AND BY BRINGING HIM BACK YOU RUIN HIS SACRIFICE AND NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, HE HAD CANCER OR SOMETHING AND WAS GONNA DIE ANYWAY, SO EVEN IF HE SOMEHOW MADE IT OUT OF THERE, HOW IN THE BLUE HELL WOULD HE STILL BE ALIVE NEARLY 7 YEARS LATER?!?!

A prequel series I'd actually be fine with, most of the actors still look young, the flashback episode was one of my favorites, and as a smaller series it could totally work and NOT COMPLETELY SCREW UP THE CANON LIKE A SEQUEL SERIES WOULD!

Anyway, I'm keen as a bean, but scared as hell. Kind of like Tony Hawk 5.

Regarding option 1, But even outside of the movie he was proclaimed dead, as it showed his gravestone in the end. Or do you mean that it would take place in between those 2 years?

I liked the show and I've enjoyed seeing Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell, and Robert Knepper all in The Flash (and Knepper in Heroes 2009/2010) in the past year :P It'll be interesting to see how they continue it, though I'm also glad it will be just a limited series so they don't have to keep dragging it along for multiple seasons again.

I'm thinking since there was no actual body they sort of just put a tombstone there to make it look like he is dead.

But then again.

Hmm...yeah they could pull the whole 'he wasn't really dead' thing but that sounds a little cheap to me

I liked the show and I've enjoyed seeing Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell, and Robert Knepper all in The Flash (and Knepper in Heroes 2009/2010) in the past year :P It'll be interesting to see how they continue it, though I'm also glad it will be just a limited series so they don't have to keep dragging it along for multiple seasons again.

Miller, Purcell and Knepper are all in The Flash?! Now I have to watch it...