Texans over Broncos 

Seahawks over Chargers

Saints over Rams

Patriots over Packers 

Cowboys over Titans 

I got:

Ravens over Steelers

Chargers over Seahawks

Other than that, I like the way you think.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I don't talk like this often...

But my balls literally crept up into my stomach when I saw that 49ers injury. (Raheem Mostert I think.)

Yep, that one was ugly. You know it's bad when players are jumping up and immediately calling for trainers. On a scale of ghastly, gruesome injuries, I'd rank that in the Top 20. Off the top of my head, here are the three worst:

3. Joe Theisman's leg break by Lawrence Taylor on MNF.

2. Tim Krumrie in the Super Bowl

1. Napoleon McCallum knee injury. Also, I believe on a Monday Night. 

8 minutes ago, PerryToxteth said:

Yep, that one was ugly. You know it's bad when players are jumping up and immediately calling for trainers. On a scale of ghastly, gruesome injuries, I'd rank that in the Top 20. Off the top of my head, here are the three worst:

3. Joe Theisman's leg break by Lawrence Taylor on MNF.

2. Tim Krumrie in the Super Bowl

1. Napoleon McCallum knee injury. Also, I believe on a Monday Night. 

I mainly remember these 2 because leg/ankle injuries stick with me more lol. (basketball injury when I was younger to thank for that. <_<)

Well i thought The raiders would win but man were they fucking horrible, clearly looks like they trying for that #1 pick and i'd be worried about my future if i'm Carr. Whilst what a debut for Nick Mullens, i wonder if he might get some more games starting over Cj Beathard now :hmm: 

Edited by Conker

5 hours ago, Conker said:

Whilst what a debut for Nick Mullens, i wonder if he might get some more games starting over Cj Beathard now :hmm: 

They'd be foolish for not giving him more reps. They've got the Giants and Bucs up next, so they may as well see if he can consistently perform before going back to CJ.

On 11/1/2018 at 7:36 AM, TheLakota said:

I got:

Ravens over Steelers

Chargers over Seahawks

Other than that, I like the way you think.

While I ultimately agree with this pick, I think it's a 49% - 51% choice.  The Chargers, especially Rivers, have looked really really good this year but their 5 wins have been against the Bills, 9ers, Raiders, Browns and Titans.  I know the same can also be said about Seattle but their win at Detroit at least carries a little weight.  Also the game's in Seattle where the weather's gonna be cold and gross so maybe that'll help slow down Rivers' passing game a bit. 

I honestly think this one's gonna be decided by Seattle's either ability or inability to generate pass rush.  If they can make Rivers move off his spot and force early/uncomfortable throws, they got this, if they can't, Rivers and Gates are gonna take over the game and get a very tough road win.

One thing that interests me -- and I'm not sure anybody else is talking about it, since it's only halfway through the season -- but how much of an advantage will the Rams really have with a #1 or #2 seed? They'll get a bye, sure, but how many fans are they going to draw to a playoff game? If they play a team that travels well, like the Packers, I could see that being a neutral game at best.

I wonder if that makes them more motivated to maintain a perfect record, in order to attract more fans for a postseason game, or more likely to rest players early once they've secured a playoff seed. It's a bit of an unusual situation.

5 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

I wonder if that makes them more motivated to maintain a perfect record, in order to attract more fans for a postseason game, or more likely to rest players early once they've secured a playoff seed. It's a bit of an unusual situation.

Didn't they rest most of their key players in Week 17 last season even though their seeding wasn't locked in?

40 minutes ago, Conker said:

Wow, he didn't last long.

And the 49ers need to make up their damn minds on this guy!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000983609/article/niners-bring-back-tom-savage-place-mostert-on-ir

Make it 6 in a row for the Texans after there win today in Denver

Well the Redskins got put back down with a 38-14 loss to Atlanta 

The Minnesota Vikings defense register 10 sacks in there 24-9 win over the Lions, Adam Thielen's streak of 100yard receiving games ended though 

And The 1972 Dolphins celebrate as the New Orleans Saints beat the last undefeated The LA Rams 45-35

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Conker said:

The Minnesota Vikings defense register 10 sacks in there 24-9 win over the Lions, Adam Thielen's streak of 100yard receiving games ended though

Expected that with Diggs out, but a solid win against a team they've struggled with in the Zimmer era. Now, let's see if Brady can outplay Rodgers, like I know he can.

If ever there were a game to put Cris Collinsworth on mute.

Man what a bummer, today was supposed to be "Paul Allen day" at Century Link.  All I heard all week on the radio and from fans and analysts was how fired up the team and fans should be to honor Allen for their first home game since losing him, someone forgot to tell the team though.  Wilson was missing wide open guys right and left, the defense couldn't stop letting guys get behind them on 3rd and longs, no pass rush to speak of, they looked the opposite of motivated out there.

But, at least the Saints did their job.  Thank you New Orleans and go get that Superbowl!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skidmarkgn said:

But, at least the Saints did their job.  Thank you New Orleans and go get that Superbowl!!

That’ll be tough to do with Carolina in the same conference, but I do feel this team is more complete than the one in ‘09 (not ‘11 though). If NOLA can get the #1 seed it’ll be difficult to beat them in the dome. 

Edited by TheLakota

35 minutes ago, TheLakota said:

That’ll be tough to do with Carolina in the same conference, but I do feel this team is more complete than the one in ‘09 (not ‘11 though). If NOLA can get the #1 seed it’ll be difficult to beat them in the dome. 

The Saints will have to deal with Carolina in two of the last three games of the season and the Panthers are hitting their stride now. While I do think that road to the Superbowl goes through the Superdome, they just can't over matters.

lol could you imagine that commentator getting slapped in real life and wanting to press charges just to hear the cop say "well I mean it wasn't a closed fist so does it really warrant me putting this person in jail? Eh idk man it just seems like it's not worth it especially with this guy having a really shitty time in his life lately."