Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

Well at least I've heard a lot of good things about it. Plus there's no peripherals and it's only £10, so I guess I got a pretty good selection :P

The Super Turbo Championship edition was a ps+ game like 3-4 months ago. I'ts the same game with additional content.

DmC Looks like fun. Always wanted to play it. I will probably run to the game store today and see if they have it cheap.

Now I feel sorry for xZoneHunter, I hated DMC, stupid camera angles, non existent story and a difficulty level that gets insane if you play above normal. So have fun with that. Still makes me smile that someone else has to go through it now too. If you need any help Superbuu has a fantastic we play thread on this game including video / collectible guides on this site

Yes, i will look at the lets play thread if i need tips :D (which i probably will need)

And i expected to see a wipeout from zonehunter lol.

I can't deny that wipeout was the game i was rooting for to get picked  :ninja: But alas, Dragon Age Inquisition is a masterpiece of a game and cjshaitan will have a lot of fun with it. 

I'm not that excited with my pick but it's been a long time since I played a racing game so it might change my opinion of them.

I know lots of people are not big fans of racers, and because i am, i decided to throw 3 or 4 in there for my opponent :awesome:

In other news PP is happy with his choice because he already owns the game and doesn't have to spend any money :yay:

EDIT:

I just realised that Moto Gp 15 on the PS4 may have a glitched trophy at the moment, so not sure if that would class as unnatainable, it is a new game though so it might not have been patched yet, just throwing this out there. Not sure if you want to switch it for something else Effy.

Edited by Precision-Playy
  • Like 1

DmC Looks like fun. Always wanted to play it. I will probably run to the game store today and see if they have it cheap.

if you have access to an US ps account all the DMC games are on sale right now. Along with a bunch of Square games.

Lots of great games this round. Wish I had been able to sign up. Definitely going to try to get in next time.

I'm really glad Rayman Legends got suggested. One of my favorite games and anything that gets more people playing it is a good thing. Eff, it might take a couple months to get the platinum, unless you are good and get diamond cups in daily challenges, but it's a really fun game if you like platformers at all. Plus, you just have to spend a few minutes on the daily challenges, not like you have to grind several hours a day for months.

• Like 1

I know lots of people are not big fans of racers, and because i am, i decided to throw 3 or 4 in there for my opponent :awesome:

In other news PP is happy with his choice because he already owns the game and doesn't have to spend any money :yay:

EDIT:

I just realised that Moto Gp 15 on the PS4 may have a glitched trophy at the moment, so not sure if that would class as unnatainable, it is a new game though so it might not have been patched yet, just throwing this out there. Not sure if you want to switch it for something else Effy.

PS4 is patched ps3 not yet

Damn it! I got a game that doesn't really interest me >.<

Oh well though, this is what we signed up for. I might end up liking it. I don't have money right now so I can't buy it straight away but I'll try and speed through some other games so I can sell them and buy this c:

Also I'm curious, who chose this game? Sonic Generations was from my list :P

I choose the game, I hope you'll end up liking it as much as I did!
  • Like 1

Cheers dood, it must have been recent because there is still 0 people who got plat.

Also Edunstar, Batman Origins Blackgate edition is on sale on the EU store at the moment for £6.99 if you don't already own it :D

I'm so happy I checked before I ordered anything from the other online retailers. I jumped on that straight away! Thanks, eff!

• Like 1

This Is fan-effing-tastic. I have gone my entire life avoiding anything angry birds related. Why would you do this to me God!!! Wwwhhhyyy!!!

HcG Claws I also picked SOA for game choice

I can honestly say I got a bum deal. IMO, Everyone else besides whoadreader, got good games

Ps: this game isn't even on psn. Thanks... now I have to show my face in public while holding this game.

Edited by MutinyTeddie
  • Like 1

This Is fan-effing-tastic. I have gone my entire life avoiding anything angry birds related. Why would you do this to me God!!! Wwwhhhyyy!!!

I can honestly say I got a bum deal. IMO, Everyone else besides whoadreader, got good games

Ps: this game isn't even on psn. Thanks... now I have to show my face in public while holding this game.

Moto Gp games are awesome!

if you have access to an US ps account all the DMC games are on sale right now. Along with a bunch of Square games.

I don't have an US account. 10$ is a good deal but i would've need to buy a 20$ psn card as well. Besides i just found it for 20€ in the local game shop here. Not too bad.

I don't have an US account. 10$ is a good deal but i would've need to buy a 20$ psn card as well. Besides i just found it for 20€ in the local game shop here. Not too bad.

Sounds good. I know some guys keep a couple different region accounts so I figured I'd mention it. Glad you found a good deal.
  • Like 2

Hmm weird, i bought it from the psn store but as you said i cant find it anymore. Oh well.. Have fun with the game. its not that bad i played it for bout 30 hours straight without sleeping. then i never played it again since that. I shouldnt have done that because that made me lose interest in the game even though it was pretty adicting.

• Like 1

Batman for £7, Angry Birds for $6, PP spends £0, cjshaitan already had his game and all DLC already bought;

You guys must have a frickin' gold horseshoe up your butts. :lol:

Also, when it comes to Guacamelee!, I would strongly prefer it be played on the PS Vita. One, because it's one of the best PS Vita titles a person could possibly experience, and two, because I don't want to start making weird little side rules about games with shared lists.

I'll just add that I'm very, very pleased with the game results; 0 hard or expensive games means this event will be that much more enjoyable for everyone. :)

I'll be honest though; when I first drew Demon's Souls for PP, for a pretty long second there, I truly thought it said Dark Souls and was like, :facepalm: RIP PP, you poor bastard. :lol:

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 2

I'll just add that I'm very, very pleased with the game results; 0 hard or expensive games means this event will be that much more enjoyable for everyone. :)

I'll be honest though; when I first drew Demon's Souls for PP, for a pretty long second there, I truly thought it said Dark Souls and was like, :facepalm: RIP PP, you poor bastard. :lol:

I took a look at the Angry birds trophy guide, 9/10 diff and 200+ hrs... I am not jealous of that pick.

I found Dark Souls to be 10x more fun than Demon's, and it's probably slightly easier as well. The RNG for farming stones in Demon's can be a serious pita if you're not prepared. Although if you use the dupe glitch you can finish the game in just over one play through if you really want to.

Batman for £7, Angry Birds for $6, PP spends £0, cjshaitan already had his game and all DLC already bought;

You guys must have a frickin' gold horseshoe up your butts. :lol:

Also, when it comes to Guacamelee!, I would strongly prefer it be played on the PS Vita. One, because it's one of the best PS Vita titles a person could possibly experience, and two, because I don't want to start making weird little side rules about games with shared lists.

Why is Dark Souls alot harder? Because i also own that and Dark Souls 2 lol, My Ps3 backlog is freaking incredibly long!

Why is Dark Souls alot harder? Because i also own that and Dark Souls 2 lol, My Ps3 backlog is freaking incredibly long!

Its probably because most of the trophies in Demon's are item/weapon related and if you're lazy you can just have someone drop everything and get all the trophies that way. I didn't actually think about that. You still have to beat the whole game but for Dark1 you need to beat it all twice and up to a certain boss a 3rd time to get all the weapons.

Everyone having great deals and i have to pay 30 euros for mine or 50 if i want the retail version.. just the luck i have..  -_-

If it makes you feel any better the cheapest I can find mind is £33

There's a bunch of exploits in Demon's souls which can make it a bunch easier, or as Hemiak said someone can drop you most of the weapons which are half the trophies in Demon's Souls. Even playing properly most of the Demon's Souls bosses have strategies that make them really easy whereas only a few of the dark souls bosses have similar guaranteed win strategies.