Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

Good Lord, the grammar. :facepalm:

AAAAAAAnywho.

I'm kinda torn between starting my new game, or playing some more Tomb Raider. I'm only half done the TR story and I'm really starting to get into it. I might play TR for the next couple of days and at least beat the story before loading Rayman Legends. I'll probably start Rayman Legends Sunday night or Monday afternoon.

Just finish Tomb Raider first. That's the same thing I did with God of War. And now I'm free to play Sonic without any problem

Really liked the game aswell altough i couldnt beat the final boss, had no idea what to do .-.

and those challenges .. :(

The boss took some tries but it's do able, those challenges though...

They're the only reason I gave up on the platinum ;-;

An on-topic note, my charger is here so I'm almost ready to go with my game :D

Edited by Akira-chan
  • Like 1

Hope you enjoy it! It's a lot of fun, one of the best sonic games in my opinion ^_^

tbh it's one of my least favourite. Modern sonic was "Hold boost to win" and classic sonic was rather easy too. Not to mention those challenges. ugh. Ridiculously repetitive and dull.

Sonic Unleashed, however... :holy:

(Of course, this is just my opinion :P )

That sounds awful. How long does that take?

It didn't take that long tbh, with MCLA the game came out when the ps3 would only allow you to have 50 friends, so the game only recognized that you had 50 friends. There was a trophy on there which required you to be in a lobby with 5 of your friends, so you had to make sure you had 50 of less friends, it was really quite irritating lol.

Just dropping by to say that a major occurence in PSNP's history has just occurred and I thought I'd give everyone here the heads up.

Congratulations are in order as stevieboy1975 has been promoted to the role of Moderator!

Personally, I believe he was one of the absolute best possible choices, out of the 150,000 members, to have the responsibility and now gives the forums a fantastic one-two punch, alongside Parker.

Congratulations to Stevieboy and we'll all do our best not to stress you the hell out. :D

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 4

Okay, it's getting a bit easier doing the battles (i.e. I don't die as much), but I have yet to face a boss battle. So I'll see how that goes. This game requires 3 playthroughs and there are 3 locations in each play through. I think I'm about 65% done with the first part, and I've done possibly 5% of the second. 

I might do my first update this weekend. But I'll leave you guys with my first impressions.

First Impressions:

So this is what metroid-vania looks like? I don't think I've ever played a game like it. Guys, I died several times during the tutorial!! It was really difficult for me, but I loved (still love) the art style and the comic book style cutscenes. Since I've never played a game like this, I was very clunky and couldn't use stealth. I really sucked!! Another thing, I had about 5 different walkthroughs/videos of the game so I wouldn't miss any collectibles, and it took me an hour to figure which area to start with! Also, even though the game is simple in direction, I got lost and spent some hours trying to figure out where to go next. That was frustrating, but I found a really awesome guide on IGN, so I'm hoping things run a bit smoother in the future.

P.S. I wish the map was a bit better...oh well...

Do any of you have any first impressions of your games, yet?

• Like 1

LOL! I think you should blame your partner!

I think Effdeegee checked every game before using it like he did whit my FIFA STREET which has been consider unobtainable for some reason. But this is all about trying new games not about getting plats so its still ok even if knowing me I'm still going to delete all my friend list for a :bronze: trophy :facepalm: