Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

2GB for DLC? woah...

Honestly, I've yet to play it but, I'm pretty sure it's like an entire other game. Like, a completely separate, whole new story with several different levels and bosses and stuff. Not to mention; it was only $4.49 and has 10 trophies so, massive bang for the buck. :)

I can't wait to play what Dante's brother had to go through after the ending of the main game story. The DLC is called "Vergil's Downfall" so, I'm assuming it got pretty dark on his path.

• Like 1

I played the shit out of Jetpack Joyride on my Iphone as well, even unlocked every in game achievement, but I'm not going to play it again just for trophies.

Unfortunately I did that error.. And my jetpack joyride trophy list is still uncompleted after almost 1year :(

I can haz blame? :jaymon:

Batman combat takes a second to get a grip on but, after you do, it feels pretty badass to enter a fight and whip the whole lot of them into a big heap of crap on the floor. :lol:

As for FIFA Street, I've already said it twice before; I can only go by this: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/4321583-post3.html

I noticed there's a PS3 version, I think. Did I have to purchase that, too? One of the bat suits require me to sign on PS3 to obtain it. It's the Beware the Batman suit.

• Like 1

I noticed there's a PS3 version, I think. Did I have to purchase that, too? One of the bat suits require me to sign on PS3 to obtain it. It's the Beware the Batman suit.

You need both versions for the platinum? o.o

No, you don't need both versions for the platinum. That's just an extra suit (skin) that isn't needed for any trophies. To get the "Beware the Batman" suit though you would need both Arkham Origins on PS3 and Blackgate on Vita. It's not necessary though or anything.

• Like 1

Hey i just saw this is it too late to get in?

Yes, it's too late. Sorry.

Ummmmm, guys! My vita won't turn on. Blue Light Of Death!!! OMG...any suggestions before I panic and do something stupid?

Whoa! :o

Consult user manual, PS Help toll free number, PS Help forums, Google, YouTube.

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

Yes, it's too late. Sorry.

Whoa! :o

Consult user manual, PS Help toll free number, PS Help forums, Google, YouTube.

Thanks guys! It's just a glitch, thankfully. I'm backing up my Vita to the PS3 now. But I think I have to restore Content Manager on my Mac again. I guess that ends my gaming session for today....maybe.

• Like 2

So thanks to a certain PSNP member, I now have no excuses and have purchased my game xD

2efrpys.jpg

Downloading now, will give it a try after watching some Netflix.

AWESOME! Only £10 too. :jaymon:

Hey, guys! Me again! Does anyone have any tips on the beat down combos? And "get good" is not an answer. I just have trouble keeping my counter up.

I own the PS3 port but, I have yet to play the game so, I'm unable to give any advice. Sorry.

• Like 1

Say what? How much is it going up to? Do you think i should buy a year or 2 now? :lol:

Only the price for 3 month will go up. 1 year sub will stay the same.

Hey, guys! Me again! Does anyone have any tips on the beat down combos? And "get good" is not an answer. I just have trouble keeping my counter up.

Just spamming every attack button seems to do the job for me everytime.