Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

Sorry for making everyone wait. I cut open my leg. Had to get 9 stitches.

Geez dude, I hope you're okay. :S:( Hope it heals up well.

Well, as you can all probably do the math, that means all 10 game lists are in the bank BUUUT!!!

We have an issue with the lists of cjshaitan and pese-97 so, if you two could just go ahead and please check your inboxes and respond,

4xy4hm.jpg

EDIT:

After a bit of impatient thought, I decided to roll with the lists given and do as much as I could until I potentially came across an issue with the 2 lists. Turns out RNGesus was looking after me and I managed to finish it up. :)

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 3

I found my game on the PSN website!! Hooray! I should have it downloaded by the end of the day and play it tomorrow. Sure, I'd rather have a physical copy (it's 1.5 GB), but its £7.....I guess I'm going to have to delete some games.

EDIT: Downloading right now!!

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1

I literally bought this game 2 weeks ago with DLC when it was on sale on the store. Was planning on getting to it later in the year, couldn't be happier with the choice.

Now I feel sorry for xZoneHunter, I hated DMC, stupid camera angles, non existent story and a difficulty level that gets insane if you play above normal. So have fun with that. Still makes me smile that someone else has to go through it now too. If you need any help Superbuu has a fantastic we play thread on this game including video / collectible guides on this site

Oh and when can we start, I'm good to go

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

A good batch of games here, rip MTeddy (Will Angry Birds be the 'Max Payne 3' of this round?)

Would Akira have to play Guacamelee on PSVita since it's a shared list with the PS3 version?

Good luck everyone, I'll be watching  :ninja: (Btw if you're doing a waiting list for 3.0 Eff sign me up)

Edited by Saltyie

Ayee, who else picked binding of issaac and Sword Art Online. I picked both lol would have loved to see someone getting picked that one of those. And i expected to see a wipeout from zonehunter lol.

I have never heard of the game that i have to play doesn't really look like something i would enjoy but im gonna give it a go anyway. Because i learned to never judge a game without playing it. Done this to many times and ended up liking most of those games.

Oh and the game i have to play also has a ps3 version, can i just play the ps3 version?

• Like 3

Ayee, who else picked binding of issaac and Sword Art Online. I picked both lol would have loved to see someone getting picked that one of those. And i expected to see a wipeout from zonehunter lol.

I have never heard of the game that i have to play doesn't really look like something i would enjoy but im gonna give it a go anyway. Because i learned to never judge a game without playing it. Done this to many times and ended up liking most of those games.

Oh and the game i have to play also has a ps3 version, can i just play the ps3 version?

I did! I picked both haha. I would have liked to see someone play those as well.

And the game you have to play is like a Monster Hunter-type game. 

Damn it! I got a game that doesn't really interest me >.<

Oh well though, this is what we signed up for. I might end up liking it. I don't have money right now so I can't buy it straight away but I'll try and speed through some other games so I can sell them and buy this c:

Also I'm curious, who chose this game? Sonic Generations was from my list :P

Edited by Akira-chan

Oh well though, this is what we signed up for. I might end up liking it. I don't have money right now so I can't buy it straight away but I'll try and speed through some other games so I can sell them and buy this c:

Guacamelee is an absolutelyl amazing game be cool, its a really easy game too.

• Like 1

I believe the games you get are picked by your rival or partner or however you wanna call it.