Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

Should ab trilogy even be allowed, it's three games, not one. that's like saying play mass effect trilogy

That's true, but you're not "paying" for 3 games and "Angry Birds Trilogy" is just the name on the box of the product being sold. It's really more like one, really long, repetitive game, with a different theme at intervals. Playing the "Angry Birds Trilogy" is not like playing 3 full Mass Effect games. Using an elastic to fire birds at planks of wood a trillion times =/= 3 extensive games with an in depth story, dozens of characters, cool weapons, jaw dropping visuals and long, detailed levels.

Seriously, 3 fun and popular games for $6 is something to be very happy about. Don't let others' opinions scare you or decide your enjoyment. 9/10 difficulty means someone was so lame that they didn't know how to flick a bird into a plank of wood and make a pig head roll over. :lol:

Also, Devil May Cry HD was one of the suggested titles and I let that slide because, even if a person can only find the trilogy disc, it's still only like $19.99. Sure, it's actually 3 full games, but the price is really more like the cost of 1 normal game and the person is only required to play #1 in the series.

Angry Birds Trilogy was the name used because that was the only name available to be referenced. Had someone suggested to play just Angry Birds, I probably would have rejected it because there is no PS3 game called Angry Birds. Had I let it slide as "just Angry Birds", you would have had to buy the trilogy anyway. Also, in order to get the trophies for the single trophy list, you would had to have played all 3 versions.

I'm noticing a trend where people only like to wait and see who got "the hardest" games, completely focus on them and try and stir up drama. Whatever floats your boats folks but, if you look at Angry Birds Trilogy and the first thing you think of is, "I gotta hurry up and post about how that guy got totally screwed over because it's the longest and hardest game out of any picked." then you suck huge, hairy, donkey penis. :lol:

Those that see Angry Birds Trilogy as a super cool app game, that was loads of fun and gave hours upon hours of entertainment, you get a cookie. ^_^

cookie-1.gif

To be honest, Angry Birds Star Wars was one of my three PS Vita suggestions for the others. :ninja:

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 2

I would've been perfectly happy with Angry Birds Trilogy, I don't see what's wrong with it xD

Also regarding my game, my new Vita charger should get here by Monday so I'll aim to complete and sell Lego Marvel by then, so I can buy Guacamelee (and also renew PS+)

Edited by Akira-chan
  • Like 2

I would've been perfectly happy with Angry Birds Trilogy, I don't see what's wrong with it xD Also regarding my game, my new Vita charger should get here by Monday so I'll aim to complete and sell Lego Marvel by then, so I can buy Guacamelee (and also renew PS+)

Agreed. :) Angry Birds Trilogy and, if/when I get a Vita, Angry Birds Star Wars are both on my "to buy" list. I had every version for iOS and had a blast. Add Star Wars to the mix? Please... gimme gimme om nom nom. :holy:

Good to see plans are set with your Vita charger. I was pretty worried for a sec. I know you're gonna love your game and I'm so excited for you. ^_^

I'll be heading out to the game store myself, soon. I seem to recall him having 1 or 2 new, sealed copies in the store but, since it's primarily a second hand game store, when someone trades in copies that are still sealed, he doesn't put them on the shelves priced as a brand new sealed game. They're not $5 but, he'd never dream of tacking on a $49.99 sticker. I'm almost positive he had a couple of copies of Rayman Legends, sealed, for $9.99 or something like that. Maybe I'm thinking 9's because it was $19.99. :dunno: Either way, yoinkitty yoink yoink. Can't wait to have my first Rayman experience. :)

Also, Rayman Legends has Uplay points and I'm a huge Ubisoft whore. :jaymon::awesome:

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

Yhea i love angry birds aswell and i dont understand why people say its hard, it barely has any difficulty its just one massive grind go get all 3 stars on like 500 levels 

Also got angry birds star wars installed on my vita but never played it.

Edited by HcG Clawz

Agreed. :) Angry Birds Trilogy and, if/when I get a Vita, Angry Birds Star Wars are both on my "to buy" list. I had every version for iOS and had a blast. Add Star Wars to the mix? Please... gimme gimme om nom nom. :holy:

Good to see plans are set with your Vita charger. I was pretty worried for a sec. I know you're gonna love your game and I'm so excited for you. ^_^

I'll be heading out to the game store myself, soon. I seem to recall him having 1 or 2 new, sealed copies in the store but, since it's primarily a second hand game store, when someone trades in copies that are still sealed, he doesn't put them on the shelves priced as a brand new sealed game. They're not $5 but, he'd never dream of tacking on a $49.99 sticker. I'm almost positive he had a couple of copies of Rayman Legends, sealed, for $9.99 or something like that. Maybe I'm thinking 9's because it was $19.99. :dunno: Either way, yoinkitty yoink yoink. Can't wait to have my first Rayman experience. :)

Also, Rayman Legends has Uplay points and I'm a huge Ubisoft whore. :jaymon::awesome:

It's your first Rayman experience? :o

It's a very fun game, but I must say I prefer the 3D Rayman games (Rayman 2 and Rayman 3). I hope Ubisoft makes another one of those.

Although, they seem to have abandoned Rayman, so I'd be happy for a 2D game as well I guess xD

you have a point Effdeegee, but 500 levels of mindless flinging a bird while it makes dumb noises.....

whatever, I signed up for this. I already paid for the game.

I'll just have to take my 40 lashes and play it.

I dunno man. It just looks like the wrong outlook on the game, right out of the box but, I enjoyed it so, maybe that's where I can't understand the displeasure. But, if you still want those lashes then...

118.gif

:lol:

I just got back from speedwalking to the store in the rain, before it closed, because I wanted to double check for Rayman Legends. I did remember correctly as he had one sealed copy and it was $19.95. So, that's ~$23 for my game. Not the cheapest by far but, not the most expensive either. :)

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 2

How exactly does the point system work?

It's not set in stone but, it's all based on participation.

I've already explained it at least twice so, rather than type it all out a third time, I'll just link the best description of it HERE.

It's basically about being a part of the event; taking the chance and playing a game you've never played before, having fun, all while sharing your experience and talking with others. It all helps the community grow more tightly knit and stronger.

So, simply participate in the experience as you normally would and you just might be one of the lucky people in the end. :)

• Like 1

Mayus, you already told me that xD

There ^^

Although after watching some reviews I have changed my mind and am looking forward to playing this ^_^

Haha, well I posted that before work and I just got home now and saw that it was still on the page not posted, so i hit post again :P

Well it is a good game so it is worth repeating ^_^

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

So I'm looking forward to starting my dragon age journey on Sunday when I get back home. Just wonderingly I have never played a dragon age game before do I need to know anything story wise going in or is it fine to just pick it up as you go .

Life is so short it's just a shame I won't get to spend it grinding through 500 levels of angry birds. You are a lucky man teddie :). On the plus side I know which game you will be putting on the list for this next time

Edited by cjshaitan

Love the pairings and the game choices - really interested to see how this will all play out. Quite a few of the games are ones in my collection I haven't played yet - this might motivate me! Looking forward to reading all of your experiences! ^^

• Like 1