Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

I can haz blame? :jaymon:

Batman combat takes a second to get a grip on but, after you do, it feels pretty badass to enter a fight and whip the whole lot of them into a big heap of crap on the floor. :lol:

As for FIFA Street, I've already said it twice before; I can only go by this: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/4321583-post3.html

Batman combat takes a second to get a grip on but, after you do, it feels pretty badass to enter a fight and whip the whole lot of them into a big heap of crap on the floor. :lol:

As for FIFA Street, I've already said it twice before; I can only go by this: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/4321583-post3.html

The reason it is on there is because it was shut down, but there was alot of demand for the game still so they reopened them.

It's Okay, thanks for saving me from playing FIFA :P

Well I'm just 1 hour into Sonic G. but it does look like it might be the best Sonic game on ps3. But I'm still afraid about the online trophies.. It's going to be a pain to delete the whole friend list.

#BlameEffdeegee :P

Why would you need to wipe your friend list?

I haven't noticed this thread until now. :o I should hang out in this sub-forum more often.

You guys got a pretty decent lineup of games, effdeegee scored the best with Rayman Legends imo. You should definitely play it with friends if it's possible for you. :D Makes me want to go play it again...

• Like 1

So I finally received tracking code for my copy of Angry Birds Trilogy. It's currently somewhere in Texas. It would be such a SHAME if it was lost in transportation, or was accidently dropped from the back of the truck on a busy highway, run over multiple times, leaving it in tiny pieces. I would be so heartbroken.

• Like 2

So I finally received tracking code for my copy of Angry Birds Trilogy. It's currently somewhere in Texas. It would be such a SHAME if it was lost in transportation, or was accidently dropped from the back of the truck on a busy highway, run over multiple times, leaving it in tiny pieces. I would be so heartbroken.

I know right, you'd have to wait even longer to play it!

• Like 1

It would be, because according to the rules, you'd have to buy it again. xD

• Like 1

I know right, you'd have to wait even longer to play it!

It would be, because according to the rules, you'd have to buy it again. xD

Not necessarily. It says I still get "tickets" for attempting to buy game. Though I didn't join for the prizes, I joined because I wanted someone to pick a game for me. And my thinking was who better than a fellow psnprofile user. I will never trust my judgment again. Psnprofiles be damned.

I know I'm being a bit bitchy, but this is My experience of the "Your Next Game" game.

Also , take everything I post here with a grain of salt. Sometimes I'm being sarcastic, or even passive agressive, but in no way am I trying to be mean or hurtful.

Edited by MutinyTeddie

Okay, it's getting a bit easier doing the battles (i.e. I don't die as much), but I have yet to face a boss battle. So I'll see how that goes. This game requires 3 playthroughs and there are 3 locations in each play through. I think I'm about 65% done with the first part, and I've done possibly 5% of the second. 

I might do my first update this weekend. But I'll leave you guys with my first impressions.

First Impressions:

So this is what metroid-vania looks like? I don't think I've ever played a game like it. Guys, I died several times during the tutorial!! It was really difficult for me, but I loved (still love) the art style and the comic book style cutscenes. Since I've never played a game like this, I was very clunky and couldn't use stealth. I really sucked!! Another thing, I had about 5 different walkthroughs/videos of the game so I wouldn't miss any collectibles, and it took me an hour to figure which area to start with! Also, even though the game is simple in direction, I got lost and spent some hours trying to figure out where to go next. That was frustrating, but I found a really awesome guide on IGN, so I'm hoping things run a bit smoother in the future.

P.S. I wish the map was a bit better...oh well...

Do any of you have any first impressions of your games, yet?

Don't worry the game gets quite easy. By your second playthrough you can be literally invincible. Also the map sucks and will always suck

Not necessarily. It says I still get "tickets" for attempting to buy game. Though I didn't join for the prizes, I joined because I wanted someone to pick a game for me. And my thinking was who better than a fellow psnprofile user. I will never trust my judgment again. Psnprofiles be damned.

I know I'm being a bit bitchy, but this is My experience of the "Your Next Game" game.

Also , take everything I post here with a grain of salt. Sometimes I'm being sarcastic, or even passive agressive, but in no way am I trying to be mean or hurtful.

It'll be fun, really!!

• Like 1

I'm gonna laugh so hard now if you end up loving the game xD

• Like 1

We've got Hemiak posted on all of the major trucking highways, and Akira following it via GPS, to each of its designated stops. :ninja:

Oh yes; you're playing this game. Oh, yes.

The best thing is when you play it and finally realize why it was such a worldwide phenomenon. :D

• Like 2

The best thing is when you play it and finally realize why it was such a worldwide phenomenon. :D

The only problem with this is that many of us did download and play this app... years ago.  It's definitely more of a: play 5 levels on the bus to school/train to work/sitting on the toilet, than a sit down and play for 3 hours at a time game.  I don't think it's not an addicting game(yeah yeah, double negative, I couldn't think of a better way to write it), I just think that many people have already tried at least one version of it and gotten over it already.  I played the shit out of Jetpack Joyride on my Iphone as well, even unlocked every in game achievement, but I'm not going to play it again just for trophies.  As with many app-type games, once you've hit your limit there's really not much to go back for. 

I am however, sincerely hoping that MutTed has a good time and gets some fun out of it, as that's what this event is all about. 

• Like 1

I picked up a $20 PSN card so I could finally download the DmC DLC from the last Lottery game I got. One; it was the first time in my life I didn't buy the DLC when starting a game and, two; it was 1,888 MB. :jaymon:

I went into the game to see where I could access the content when I finally did decide to start it and, while I was there, I decided to take a few minutes in the practice simulator to see if I still had the skills. I was a tad rusty for a few minutes but then it all started to come back to me and I was doing alright. Gotta work more on my aerial combos but, I think I've still got enough skills to make it through the rest of my Dante Son of Sparda playthrough and do the first playthrough of Vergil's Downfall DLC without getting slapped around too much.

I turned it off and put Tomb Raider back in and was like, "I don't feel like playing anything at all right now." so, here I am, snooping around the thread, looking for anything to talk about. :lol:

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

I picked up a $20 PSN card so I could finally download the DmC DLC from the last Lottery game I got. One; it was the first time in my life I didn't buy the DLC when starting a game and, two; it was 1,888 MB. :jaymon:

I went into the game to see where I could access the content when I finally did decide to start it and, while I was there, I decided to take a few minutes in the practice simulator to see if I still had the skills. I was a tad rusty for a few minutes but then it all started to come back to me and I was doing alright. Gotta work more on my aerial combos but, I think I've still got enough skills to make it through the rest of my Dante Son of Sparda playthrough and do the first playthrough of Vergil's Downfall DLC without getting slapped around too much.

I turned it off and put Tomb Raider back in and was like, "I don't feel like playing anything at all right now." so, here I am, snooping around the thread, looking for anything to talk about. :lol:

2GB for DLC? woah...