Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

It's good to see everyone's starting to get their poop in a group. :)

I just got back from the store myself; $22.94 has disappeared from my life and I'm left with this reminder. :awesome:

image_zpsiaspg6m4.jpg

It also hit me today; I still haven't downloaded the DLC for the game I got during the last Lottery, DmC. Goodbye to another $4.49. :jaymon:

• Like 3

I just got back from the store myself; $22.94 has disappeared from my life and I'm left with this reminder. :awesome:

image_zpsiaspg6m4.jpg

It also hit me today; I still haven't downloaded the DLC for the game I got during the last Lottery, DmC. Goodbye to another $4.49. :jaymon:

You say $22.94, yet the game says $19.95

Where's the excess gone? :P

Edited by Akira-chan

Nice, I'd recommend starting the daily challenges the first night. I'm pretty sure daily extreme unlocks at awesomeness level 5. Be aware, I lost my save like 4 different times. I figured out that it occasionally does a weird extra save thing, so if you wait a minute or so after your last level or challenge before shutting down you should be safe. Have fun!

You say $22.94, yet the game says $19.95. Where's the excess gone? :P

If you look at the sticker closely, you can see a "+TX", which means "plus tax".

My Country has a different sales tax per province; my province is 15%. The extra money is used to pay the doctors, police, pave roads, etc.

EDIT:

Also, not to get too technical but, my Country recently did away with the $0.01 denomination (the "penny") so, any price, after taxes, that ends in 1, 2, 6, or 7 is rounded down and 3, 4, 8 and 9 is rounded up; so, I actually spent $22.95. :ninja:

Edited by effdeegee

Basically just tax, right?

No fucking shit, Sherlock; basically, just tax. You can actually tell it's "basically just tax" because, in the very post you quoted, I actually used the word tax to decribe it, twice. Any other questions, or can I get back to my happy life? :lol:

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

No fucking shit, Sherlock; basically, just tax. You can actually tell it's "basically just tax" because, in the very post you quoted, I actually used the word tax to decribe it, twice. Any other questions, or can I get back to my happy life? :lol:

I just don't know why would you explain what is tax used for.

Good Lord, let it go. :facepalm:

AAAAAAAnywho.

I'm kinda torn between starting my new game, or playing some more Tomb Raider. I'm only half done the TR story and I'm really starting to get into it. I might play TR for the next couple of days and at least beat the story before loading Rayman Legends. I'll probably start Rayman Legends Sunday night or Monday afternoon.

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

Cool giveaway, if I had a job and some money flowing in, I'd give this a whirl. Alas, I cannot partake this quarter, perhaps I will be able to next quarter. Plus my net situation is terrible for my consoles at the moment (sketchy wireless on both ps3 and ps4, the latter hates it that way and I basically can only download and update games on it lately)

Edited by Jamm