Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Is there no in game map?

There are maps. They are located throughout the community, like on sides of roads and near trails, on buildings etc. They show you where you are when at one of them, like "you are here".

Also, I tend to buy games for obvious reasons, trophies and the experience. I don't mind at all because gaming is my hobby. If I was worried about the cash so much, I tell you, I might just find something else that doesn't require funding...like writing poetry or something. I don't have a problem with just walking  around in this game, either. I took a stroll through the woods on a trail this morning, and it really made me feel good! There are lots of things to find in this game, and if your quick to find them, you can show the community that you didn't rely on a guide to show you where everything was. I agree that the music, voice actors are top notch. Really good, best I've seen in a long time.

andpixel.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

in the end i bought it, was just too cheap to let it pass. started today, beatiful game.

EDIT:

I just lost interest in this game after too damn complicated to find everything.
No maps
No statistics
No saves
No chapter restars just CONTINUE.
GOOD LORD.

Edited by medenko1975

• 1 year later...

What does everyone think of the game?

What you think of the game?

The game's beautiful, the story, though, can be a bummer for some because you have to do quite a bit of figuring out. The ending can feel like inconsequential unless you seek some Google help. I'd recommend it, though, for its sheer beauty in design

Edit: And oh yeah, did I mention the soundtrack, yet. A great soundtrack, to be honest. When I played the game for the first time, listening to the soundtrack and I was sure it must have won some awards and indeed, it has. Looked up in Google and it has won BAFTA for its soundtrack.

Edited by dev2610
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2016 at 5:21 PM, Lord_gamer_1 said:

What does everyone think of the game?

What you think of the game?

I gotta admit, this game bores me to bits and makes me wonder why i've even played it where as i'm better off playing a different game for the fun of it...  :blink:

...Although the game's soundtrack is great and so is it's stunning graphics. Those are the only two things I actually like about this game.  <_<

Edited by Skeptical69

I really do love this game for both the stories and characters. The ending was majorly disappointing though, and I hate really long-winded trophies.

With the ending I just didn't like how we were supposed to accept that everyone died prematurely and were "happier together". 

It's still probably the most beautiful game I've played on PS4 though, and I really loved the setting.

• 3 weeks later...

It's a boring game. The only thing it has going for it is the 8 or so gold trophies. I just can't bring myself to get the last 3 gold trophies I need to get the platinum

It's a boring game. The only thing it has going for it is the 8 or so gold trophies. I just can't bring myself to get the last 3 gold trophies I need to get the platinum

I loved this game.

Its so hard to make a games story good - and I think this one is.

Sure, walking sims might stretch the literal definition of 'Game' but so what? Sometimes i want to shoot robots and conquer galaxies, other times I just want to experience a great story and feel a bit mortal.

Story wise the game is good. The graphics are great but gameplay could be better. I wish we could actually run rather then walk but oh well. This game reminds me of Gone Home another PS+ plus game released in June of this year. Its like Gone Home but more open world as to where Gone Home was just exploring a house.

Story wise the game is good. The graphics are great but gameplay could be better. I wish we could actually run rather then walk but oh well. This game reminds me of Gone Home another PS+ plus game released in June of this year. Its like Gone Home but more open world as to where Gone Home was just exploring a house.

I think you are being a bit generous there. Gone Home at least had a story you felt emotion for. It also tackled homosexuality and it was made by someone(can’t recall his name) who worked on Bioshock 2’s Minerva’s Den. Everybody’s gone to the rapture  has none of that , except beautiful graphics. But I do not play stuff for graphics so to me it still sucks.