Street Fighter V: R. Mika Reveal Trailer

Aranea Highwind

At 28 seconds into the video, "Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold!"

But dem boobs and dat butt. 

I can already see the Polygon staff raging because of this outfit, I can't wait to not read the article!  :lol:

Parker

"SFV is sexist. Don't they realise real women don't have large breasts? 3/10, but this a totally unbiased review."

• Like 2

Gud gud...plz Q...plz...comeback, i wanna use you

Where's Sean, I really need to kick people's asses? The reveal wasn't bad but I don't remember R.Mika being any good in alpha 3, maybe she got a big improvement?

Her costume is the hype *kappa*

I would really want to try Goutetsu since he never has been on a SF as a playable character :3 would be kool

Gud gud...plz Q...plz...comeback, i wanna use you

Her costume is the hype *kappa*

I would really want to try Goutetsu since he never has been on a SF as a playable character :3 would be kool

It would be awesome to fight against Akuma with Goutetsu. Isn't he dead or is that not canon.

• Like 1

Where's Sean, I really need to kick people's asses? The reveal wasn't bad but I don't remember R.Mika being any good in alpha 3, maybe she got a big improvement?

Asses? Like in that Double Fragrance Ultra?

I was never a Mika's fan, but this twitched gameplay it looks promising.

It seems to me her V-Skill and/or V-Trigger is an assist move, which gives her a much more different playstyle than her Zero counterpart. Great to see her back (although Ono made a bit obvious she was in the game) and I love that critical art!

Wasn't Nash dead and he's back?

No, he was never pronounced dead according to the wiki. From what I remember, they said he just disappeared after an explosion, which might explain his outer changes here.

Ot: tbh I laughed out loud watching the video. She doesn't look like a "charging-type" character, which is awesome imo. I could never get used to them fully in IV.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

But dem boobs and dat butt. 

I can already see the Polygon staff raging because of this outfit, I can't wait to not read the article!  :lol:

Parker

The boobs and butt can stay but that mask has got to go.