Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Okiesss two more plats earned today, firstly Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes on vita, and secondly, with a little more effort than i thought i'd need, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain ^_^

last trophy on batman is "Siamese Bat", for simply using a stealth takedown on batman as catwoman.

Two more trophies left for phantom pain, one being "architect" (all i need to do is leave the game running until i've got my final platform development, seriously hated the long waits for resource refinement) and "Executed", for doing every mission task, only task left is one from the CQC training mission near the start of the game :D

4. Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain - 92% - Plat Primed!

"Legend"

1L590838.png

5. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - 97% - Plat Primed!

"Complete Hero"

1L47212f.png

Currently playing Puppeteer and it's a damn good game but with the insane amount of collectibles I can see why it's an ultra rare plat. Still as with all games with collectibles I'm keeping track of everything with lists. I also joined a boosting session last night and got the last of the Killzone 3 multiplayer trophies so depending on how I go with time I may add that to my list as well.

Hey everyone, I'm back and updated the OP with all the posts (which took a lot of time). In the meantime admin Kochiya Shana started her own Project Platinum thread. Can't get enough of ligth novel/anime/manga games? Take a look at the Project Platinum Dengeki Bunko.

Nice try Yuri but we all know this is a troll post. Dragon you must ban him from the event for this or we riot dood *prepares pitchfork and torch*

How about a compromise dood: Yuri gets to stay and you can riot all you want ;).

Does anyone here have tips for S ranking the final battle in Naruto UNS3? Because I forgot all about that game and it's technically "plat ready".

I fought all 6 jinchuurikis with Bee, used Planetary Rasengan against the tailed beast, and Kurama's Ultimate Move against the tailed beasts again. 

Sweet! Then I guess I won't be plat'n TLOU bro :lol:

Dragon-Archon,

Count me in please kind sir :)

I want in on this how do I join?

I wanna join!

Added you.

I need to type fast... the giffy siggy above me is distracting me xD

*gasps* is this Satoshi-sama's opportunity to have more post counts than you?

btw... an update ^_^

• Okami HD - 49/51 (98%) ready to pop
  • I actually put the "Learn all skill" trophy last instead of the easy "Get all Stray Beads" trophy cause I thought that NG+ won't let me skip scenes xD
  • I think I am now immune to plat pop itch... oh.. can I whine about the game? just one(me promise me will not whine about Kai's race or how Giant Catfish hates me)...I hate you Blockhead Grande...

random stuff:

I have a little problem now... me is somehow not sure what the 10th one will be >_< I do want it to be GoW III but a part me is somehow not wanting to play it ATM (even knowing it is the best game so far in the series)... I actually want to change it to Broken Age but maaaan... not really loving that game and me somehow want to have 5 Vita plats and 5 PS3 plats... so me might take a short break (maybe me will start and play Hakouki for Styx's 01/03/16 event for now) while I figure out what the 10th game will be >_<

He wishes.

Lol, I also hated Blockhead Grande, ended up recording the dots to beat him :lol:.

We're doing a cross-over event with the Wedding Day event, so you could use Hakouki as plat #10 :).

• Like 3

Not 100% sure but I am thinking about trying to finish boosting AC:Brotherhood for this. Then I'll just have to get the rest of the flags and save the last one for the plat here. Also might be adding Resident Evil 5 as well. Friend of mine has been playing it with me co-op and we thing we can have it ready by the 1st unless his work schedule changes.

I honestly wish I knew you guys get those trophy icons, it would make my updates more fancy. Anyways... at long last... I got another game ready to plat...

almost05.jpg

Where the Wild Things Are - 47/49 (97%)

Last trophy to earn: Captain, which is going to suck because I have tried to avoid crashing Carol into trees and I ALWAYS screw it up - either I crash into a tree that suddenly appears from nowhere or I mistime the slide or jump and hit a tree. Well, since the others will only take a minute to get a plat, I might as well have a more difficult trophy.

Hey everyone, I'm back and updated the OP with all the posts (which took a lot of time). In the meantime admin Kochiya Shana started her own Project Platinum thread. Can't get enough of ligth novel/anime/manga games? Take a look at the Project Platinum Dengeki Bunko.

How about a compromise dood: Yuri gets to stay and you can riot all you want ;).

I fought all 6 jinchuurikis with Bee, used Planetary Rasengan against the tailed beast, and Kurama's Ultimate Move against the tailed beasts again.

Added you.

He wishes.

Lol, I also hated Blockhead Grande, ended up recording the dots to beat him :lol:.

We're doing a cross-over event with the Wedding Day event, so you could use Hakouki as plat #10 :).

Thanks bro!

Hey Dragon - Archon after ghosting this thread for about a month I think its time for me to finally ask to join. Meet my goal for this year so now would like to push for even more in the fun company of all of you. :)

My games will be :

1. Back to Future (PS4) 36/60

2. Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare (PS4) 31/51

3. Everyone's Gone to the Rapture (PS4) 2/19

4. South Park : Stick of Truth (PS3) 0/51

5. Rocket League (PS4) 32/36

6. Rory MciLroy PGA Tour (PS4) 15/29

7. Trine Enchanted Edition (PS4) 22/47

8. Uncharted 2 : Amongst Thieves Remastered (PS4) 8/45

9. The Godfather 2 (PS3) 13/42

10. Ys : Memories of Celceta (Vita) 34/52

11. Assassin's Creed Syndicate (PS4) 6/50

Edited by cjshaitan

Can any of you guys help me out here? Which Back to the Future game on the store gives me the version with the plat and not the separate episodes? I am thinking the PS3 version.

not sure, but i think the digital version in the store is without the platinum and the platinum version is disc-only?!

I'll update my list and added some games. Still no platinum ready though.  :facepalm:  Im playing like 10 games at the same time.

• Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment - 12/55
  • Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment - 8/54
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song - 0/43
  • Infinity Runner - 48/56
  • Senran Kagura bon appetit! (Hanzo x Crimson Squad) - 17/33
  • WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship - 12/51
  • DreamWorks Super Star Kartz - 35/48
  • Ben 10 Galactic Racing - 6/51
  • Rugby 15 Vita - 13/20
  • Rugby 15 Ps3 - 13/21
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - 13/17
  • Steins Gate EU Vita - 12/42
  • Steins Gate EU PS3 -  0/42
  • Like 1

I'll update my list and added some games. Still no platinum ready though.  :facepalm:  Im playing like 10 games at the same time.

• Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment - 12/55
  • Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment - 8/54
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song - 0/43
  • Infinity Runner - 48/56
  • Senran Kagura bon appetit! (Hanzo x Crimson Squad) - 17/33
  • WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship - 12/51
  • DreamWorks Super Star Kartz - 35/48
  • Ben 10 Galactic Racing - 6/51
  • Rugby 15 Vita - 13/20
  • Rugby 15 Ps3 - 13/21
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - 13/17
  • Steins Gate EU Vita - 12/42
  • Steins Gate EU PS3 -  0/42

D: Good luck on the SAOs. I think I might have to remove Hollow Fragment from my list, since I need to put in a minimum of 70 more hours... I won't have time for other games if I don't!