10. Alien: Isolation 34% Complete

6.10% Rarity

REMEMBER ME 98% plat primed :)

Hey Dragon I'm back at 1 plat ready for the event dood:

Dust: An Elysian Tail-ready to plat

Dead Island Riptide

Plat Rain #4

Wolverine - 49/51

ready to plat, just need to beat the final boss on hard. :)

Lego Dimensions (PS4) ready to plat at 49/51 (97%) trophies :)

Awesome, congrats :yay:. Added it to the OP.

Did a nice chunk of Magicka 2 over the past day.

Magicka 2 is now at 80% (38/47)

I got Tales from the Borderlands up to 65%. Where's the best place to stop playing in Episode 5 so I don't accidentally pop the plat?

Nice, updated the OP

Hi fancy giving this a go, games I'd like to enter are:

Welcome to the event :highfive:.

I have no idea what you're talking about dood :dunno:, maybe you should check the OP again ;).

You have to be patient with Prinny. He doesn't do to well in the mornings without a second helping of sardines :)

I gotta learn to stay off the internet before having that 2nd helping, things usually don't go well if I don't doods :|

• Like 1

Update: 5/10 - Final Horizon is now ready to plat  :D

• Final Horizon - 36/38 (99%) Ready to plat
  • Rocket League - 34/36 (98%) Ready to plat
  • Lego Ninjago: Nindroids - 36/38 (98%) Ready to plat
  • Prototype 2 - 42/44 (98%) Ready to plat
  • God of War II - 33/35 (97%) Ready to plat
  • Bioshock Infinite - 46/51 (83%)
  • Borderlands 2 - 45/51 (82%)
  • Metal Gear Solid 3 - 42/46 (81%)
  • Sound Shapes PS4 - 70/89 (80%)
  • Star Ocean - 39/47 (77%)
  • Crysis 2 - 43/51 (75%)
  • The Sims 3 - 34/51 (57%)
  • God of War Ascension - 26/36 (57%)
  • Sound Shapes PS3 - (0%)
  • Sound Shapes PSVita - (0%)
  • Like 2

Another two ready to plat (FINALLY got that De Blob trophy  :yay:)

Plat # 6: Goat Simulator (97%) (29/31) - Trophy Left: Valkyrie - Ready to Plat

Plat # 7: De Blob 2 (91%) (24/26) - Trophy Left: Nothing but the best (one level left to S Rank) - Ready to Plat

You should really watch the other 6 Harry Potter movies. After the first 2 movies, a new director took over. Movies 3-8 aren't aimed at young children (unlike the first 2 movies).

Nice, updated.

Yeah was thinking that when I was playing the game. Too bad I spend almost all of my spare time playing video games :P

Hey dude, how's things? I see the big Dawg is getting confident adding an 11th game in there!! Need to do AWP with me as well don't forget lol.

Haha...don't worry mate, I havn't forgotten! We will work on AWP soon :)

I gotta learn to stay off the internet before having that 2nd helping, things usually don't go well if I don't doods :|

You should try to combine those sardines with dragon fin soup dood.

Update: 5/10 - Final Horizon is now ready to plat  :D

• Final Horizon - 36/38 (99%) Ready to plat
  • Rocket League - 34/36 (98%) Ready to plat
  • Lego Ninjago: Nindroids - 36/38 (98%) Ready to plat
  • Prototype 2 - 42/44 (98%) Ready to plat
  • God of War II - 33/35 (97%) Ready to plat
  • Bioshock Infinite - 46/51 (83%)
  • Borderlands 2 - 45/51 (82%)
  • Metal Gear Solid 3 - 42/46 (81%)
  • Sound Shapes PS4 - 70/89 (80%)
  • Star Ocean - 39/47 (77%)
  • Crysis 2 - 43/51 (75%)
  • The Sims 3 - 34/51 (57%)
  • God of War Ascension - 26/36 (57%)
  • Sound Shapes PS3 - (0%)
  • Sound Shapes PSVita - (0%)

Another two ready to plat (FINALLY got that De Blob trophy  :yay:)

Plat # 6: Goat Simulator (97%) (29/31) - Trophy Left: Valkyrie - Ready to Plat

Plat # 7: De Blob 2 (91%) (24/26) - Trophy Left: Nothing but the best (one level left to S Rank) - Ready to Plat

Congrats :yay:, added it to the OP

Hello, i'm back after some days of illness.
I've made some changes to my list of games, since i'll be on and off hospitals up until Christmas:

1. Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain  -  84% (Need 2 missions on S and it's READY!)
  2. The Evil Within  -  83% (Need to do the Akumu and 5hrs runs)
  3. Under Night In-Birth Exe Late  -  0% (will be ready in 3, maximum 4 days)
  4. Super Time Force Ultra - 81% (READY , only one challenge left to do, will pop 2 trophies in one go)
  5. Tales From the Borderlands  -  81% ( READY , will play the final episode entirely on January 1st)
  6. Broken Age - 2% (I skipped the first trophy on purpose, so i'll do it in no time starting a new playthrough)
  7. Little Big Planet 3 26% (will leave for last the co-op trophy, using a 2nd controller in order to finish the last level fast)
  8. Akiba's Trip Undead & Undressed  -  40%
  9. Killer is Dead  -  50%
  10. Magicka 2 - 84% (will do the challenges tomorrow, and it's READY!)
Edited by NekoSama87

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4) - 41/43 (96%)

I still have about 10 missions to do tasks for but... it is basically done. I will leave a simple task in one of the first missions that can be done in about 5 mins and that is that :)

I forgot... so I guess this marks my tenth game. With still time until the end of the year, let's see how many will be able to prepare :D

Edited by Silentium

UPDATE:

Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault 43% 14/23

Saints Row: The Third [bASE GAME 94%] 47/51

Hopefully should have these two done by the end of the week, but I still need to think of some others I can pop ahaha

well guys my weekend is coming to a close and I am proud to say I had a very productive one. Got all the campaign done in riptide with dr_mayus and must say had a blast. Very fun co op partner and hope to do another one with him in the future. And I now have my 16th plat rdy and am happy to say it is an UR Plat with .80%. Wish all my plats were that kool lol. And here are the games

MAGICKA 2  -  98%   45/47 RDY To PLAT         All I left was to destroy 1 of the horses

Rainbow Moon  -  37%  25/53

Dead Island Riptide  -  45%  21/36   Thanks again mayus! even though it was a glitchy experience I had a lot of fun

I know I could have a few more plats done pretty quick like Teslagrad and such but I'm gunna take a little break and just have fun playing fallout 4 until someones catches up to me. (AKA Shana). GO TEAM!!! LOL

EDIT:   Is that the rarest Plat anyone has rdy at the moment? Does anyone know?

Edited by Fozzyabear

quick update from the weekend:

1. Tales from the Borderlands (PS4) (ready)
  2. Tales from the Borderlands (PS3) (ready)
  3. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4) (ready)
  4. Far Cry 4 (PS3) (ready)
  5. Goat Simulator (ready)
  6. Risen 3 - Titan Lords (ready)
  7. Back To The Future - The Game (ready)
  8. WHITE ALBUM 2 (PS3) (ready)
  9. WHITE ALBUM 2 (PSV) (ready)
  10. FLOWERS (ready)
  11. ハーヴェストオーバーレイ (Harvest Overray) (ready)
  12. The Evil Within (87%) (almost at the end of akumu... only really frustrating thing left would be the cablecar sequence...)
  13. Game of Thrones (PS4) (78%)
  14. Game of Thrones (PS3) (0%)
  15. LEGO Jurassic World (16%)

I'm gunna take a little break and just have fun playing fallout 4 until someones catches up to me.

well, i'm at almost 12 now and still have 10+ visual novels alone in my backlog. hooray #pay2win ;)

I know I could have a few more plats done pretty quick like Teslagrad and such but I'm gunna take a little break and just have fun playing fallout 4 until someones catches up to me. (AKA Shana). GO TEAM!!! LOL

I have 14 set now would be 15 but dropping a game for a later date although I am aiming for a certain set number and nothing past that since the final game will be a little tricky and not a 100% guaranteed title due to it.

Just so you have an idea.

Prepared Platinums

1Sfd5146.png1Sadab3e.png1Sdd8fc1.png1S45a036.png1S2ca48f.png1Sca8daf.png1S049cff.png1S0f4f7d.png1Se5456b.png1Sa6300a.png1Se1bfb8.png1S634adb.png1Sf96d6f.png1Sdf3308.png

Platinums Being Prepared

1S80a0a9.png1S66e8e2.png1Sf1cc41.png1Sb808b0.png1Sa52cd7.png1Sf90533.png1S2fe076.png1S21884d.png1Scdbdf0.png1S783f92.png1S783f92.png1S4431ef.png1S1a5362.png1Se688e4.png

*2 still to be decided*

well, i'm at almost 12 now and still have 10+ visual novels alone in my backlog. hooray #pay2win ;)

I'll assume you can't even read them either.

Hello, i'm back after some days of illness.

I've made some changes to my list of games, since i'll be on and off hospitals up until Christmas:

Welcome back and congrats with the plats :yay:. Get well soon.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4) - 41/43 (96%)

I still have about 10 missions to do tasks for but... it is basically done. I will leave a simple task in one of the first missions that can be done in about 5 mins and that is that :)

I forgot... so I guess this marks my tenth game. With still time until the end of the year, let's see how many will be able to prepare :D

UPDATE:

Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault 43% 14/23

Saints Row: The Third [bASE GAME 94%] 47/51

Hopefully should have these two done by the end of the week, but I still need to think of some others I can pop ahaha

Halfway there! I really think I can pull this off.

Tales from the Borderlands - 91% (34/35)

I stopped right after the chapter 6 trophy popped.

Sims 3 is ready to go, just have to buy a car. 49/51, 98%.

Those trophies do not enjoy popping when they're supposed to.

quick update from the weekend:

Nice, congrats with all the plats :yay:

WEEKEND UPDATE :)

assassins creed liberation 28%

Awesome, I'll update the OP.

I have 14 set now would be 15 but dropping a game for a later date although I am aiming for a certain set number and nothing past that since the final game will be a little tricky and not a 100% guaranteed title due to it.

Just so you have an idea.

Prepared Platinums

1Sfd5146.png1Sadab3e.png1Sdd8fc1.png1S45a036.png1S2ca48f.png1Sca8daf.png1S049cff.png1S0f4f7d.png1Se5456b.png1Sa6300a.png1Se1bfb8.png1S634adb.png1Sf96d6f.png1Sdf3308.png

Platinums Being Prepared

1S80a0a9.png1S66e8e2.png1Sf1cc41.png1Sb808b0.png1Sa52cd7.png1Sf90533.png1S2fe076.png1S21884d.png1Scdbdf0.png1S783f92.png1S783f92.png1S4431ef.png1S1a5362.png1Se688e4.png

*2 still to be decided*

The plot thickens, who will be the one to pop the most plats? Everyone can now place their bets and get some popcorn, prinny juice, and dragon fin soup. Don't worry about the bills, just give those to Prinny. He'll know what to do with those :awesome:.

• Like 1

Lol Dragon.

Anyways I was thinking about getting a whole bunch of the visual novels for the vita but I can't read japanese or chinease or any neas so I don't see the point. Mby If I was in the top 10 in the world and wanted to keep my spot, but alas I'm only level 20 so only buy games I will enjoy. To each there own I guess.

I posted earlier about me dropping out but I think I'm going to attempt to get as many as possible! Little update to my list:

1. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - 87% (47/51)

2. Persona 4 Dancing All Night - 98% (38/40) Ready.

3. Teslagrad - 98% (35/37) Ready.

4. Final Fantasy X - 7% (5/34)

5. Okami HD

6. Trine 2

Still need to decide on the next 4, thinking Tales of the Borderlands and 3 more games in the upcoming Black Friday sale.

I got platinum number 5 ready :)

• Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment - 15/55
  • Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment - 8/54
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song - 28/43
  • Infinity Runner 53/56 - Ready
  • Senran Kagura bon appetit! (Hanzo x Crimson Squad) - 22/33
  • WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship - 23/51
  • DreamWorks Super Star Kartz - 35/48
  • Ben 10 Galactic Racing - 6/51
  • Rugby 15 Vita - 16/20
  • Rugby 15 Ps3 - 13/21
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - 15/17 - Ready
  • Steins Gate EU Vita - 12/42
  • Steins Gate EU PS3 -  0/42
  • Driveclub Bikes - 26/28 -  Ready
  • Need For Speed - 29/31 - Ready
  • SkyScrappers - 22/23 - Ready
  • Like 3

I have purchased the Sly Collection on the Vita and will be adding those the list - Sly 1 isn't too hard if I think of it as a cel-shaded Super Mario 64. :D Shame Sly 3 is not on the cart but then again, Sanzaru wanted to make people pay more for downloads.

I did rent LEGO Jurassic World but will not put it on the list - I have to cancel one of two free trials I have accidentally created due to the fact that I didn't check the US Postal site sooner and put in my correct mailing address. Ah, the terrors of mail rental. :P I cannot get more games to plat if I hold onto one for two months, not to mention that I'll be charged after my free trial ends, so I want to plat as many rented games as possible. If I do rent a game around Christmas and get it to near plat, I might consider putting it on the list, but it's really a moot point - once I finish Sly 1 and Sly 2, I'll only have one game left to reach my minimum limit.

Also, please remove Rayman Origins from the list, I am going to trade it in. I really decided not to pursue the platinum for that game as getting the speed trophies would ruin my holidays and my upcoming birthday. :(