Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Sadly, I underestimated how much I needed to do in MGSV, so if at all possible, could I have all other games that aren't MGSV or already ready removed from the list, please? I know I won't hit 10 completed games this time, but I'll still do as many as I can by New Year's Day. :D

Edited by Banton_Grievous

Weekly update: 4 more plats for a grand total of 6 :)

• Hyperdimension Neptunia PP 37/39 [98%] READY
  • Hotline Miami 2 27/29 [96%] READY
  • LA Cops 12/14 [90%] READY
  • Rocketbirds PS Vita 28/30 [98%] READY
  • The Raven 30/36 [75%] READY
  • Ether One 11/13 [90%] READY
  • LEGO Batman 3 38/71 [44%]
  • Spec Ops: The Line 11/51 [15%]
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments [0%]
  • Wonderbook: Book of Magic [0%]
Edited by masaru-san

ASSASSIN`S CREED 2                           (98%) (49/51) TROPHY LEFT: SWEEPER                                                                    -PLAT READY

ASSASSIN`S CREED LIBERATION HD  (96%) (29/31) TROPHY LEFT: COMPLETE 100% OF ALL MISSION CONSTRAINTS -PLAT READY

HITMAN: CONTRACTS                          (91%) (27/29) TROPHY LEFT: GHOST BUSTER                                                          -PLAT READY

MADDEN NFL 11                                    (98%) (23/25) TROPHY LEFT: THANKS FOR COMING                                               -PLAT READY

MY SIMS SKY HEROES                          (98%) (47/49) TROPHY LEFT: STUNT(ED) GROWTH                                                 -PLAT READY

NEED FOR SPEED: MOST WANTED     (98%) (45/47) TROPHY LEFT: GOT TO SMASH THEM ALL                                        -PLAT READY

REMEMBER ME                                     (98%) (49/51) TROPHY LEFT: FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY                                         -PLAT READY

SOUTH PARK: THE STICK OF TRUTH  (81%) (47/51) TROPHY LEFT: 3 TROPHYS                                                                  -PLAT READY

THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN                  (98%) (45/47) TROPHY LEFT: AMAZING SPIDERMAN                                                 -PLAT READY

THE DARKNESS 2                                  (98%) (49/51) TROPHY LEFT: SKEET SHOOT                                                              -PLAT READY

Edited by sinnriel

I'm done :D Well, with the minimum amount of plats..

PRD :platinum: #10 Game of Thrones

I didn't expect too much from this game, but i ended up enjoying it. Only downside was long loading screens and too many screen freezing in Episode 6, but oh well...

1. GOW: Ghost of Sparta - 97% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  2. Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - 96% (23/25) - Ready to plat
  3. LA Noire - 98% (59/61) - Ready to plat
  4. Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - 97% (58/60) - Ready to plat
  5. The Walking Dead Season 1 - 90% (46/49) - Ready to plat
  6. The Wolf Among Us - 90% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  7. Escape Dead Island - 98% (59/61) - Ready to plat
  8. The Order 1886 - 91% (20/22) - Ready to plat
  9. The Darkness II - 98% (49/51) - Ready to plat
  10. Game of Thrones - 88% (46/49) - Ready to plat
  11. InFamous - 38% (21/50)

I removed Ratchet and Clank HD, which i could get prepared for PRD, but i decided to use it for your other event :P I might add some more games, but first i'll try to finally get Infamous ready :facepalm:

• Like 1

Bump, Bump, Bump, another plat bites the dust! Bump, Bump

26. Hyperdimension Neptunia PP   -  98%    37/39   Ready To Plat   Got to admit, getting 100% event completion was a BITCH. Glad I only have to play with verts tits for the last trophy. LOL

So my goal is to have 30 plats rdy for rain day. I know this will only net me 2nd place for the most plats, however, I think I stand a great chance for getting the most different genres award.

Quick question about genres, If a game has more than 1 genre, do you get credit for both? Or only 1 of them.

Bastion 21/23 (92%) - Ready to plat

Added it.

Another game from the old backlog is ready. I have to admit, I nearly broke a controller over some of the trials... But they are done. I've left one trial in chapter X which will give me the trophies for chapter X, all trials and 110%. What I wonder though is... will it :D When I gather the last shadow gem and the trophy popped, I just quit the game via the XMB and it was not saved. So now I am one shadow gem short and I do not want to replay the level for it. So I hope the game will acknowledge the unlocked trophy and will give me the 110% one.. we will see... in the worst case I will have to replay one level more :D

Update: Driveclub is also nearly ready with about 500k left to grind.

• Kingdom Heart Final Mix (PS3) - 54/56 (97%) - ready to plat
  • Devil May Cry (PS3) - 32/34 (91%) - ready to plat
  • Yakuza 3 (PS3) - 43/45 (90%) - ready to plat
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (PS3) - 40/42 (98%) - ready to plat
  • Super Exploding Zoo (PS4) - 17/19 (90%) - ready to plat
  • LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey (PSVita) 31/33 (98%) - ready to plat
  • Ben 10 Omniverse 2 (PS3) - 43/45 (98%) - ready to plat
  • Resident Evil 6 (PS3) - 49/51 (91%) - ready to plat
  • Back to the Future: The Game (PS4) - 58/60 - ready to plat
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4) - 41/43 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Dynasty Warriors: Strikerforce (PS3) - 30/32 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PS4) - 49/51 (91%) - ready to plat
  • SkyScrappers (PS4) - 21/23 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Goosebumps: The Game (PS4) - 39/41 (97%) - ready to plat
  • Kick-Ass (PS3) - 20/22 (96%) - ready to plat
  • No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (PS3) - 48/51 (97%) - ready to plat
  • Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (PS3) - 46/48 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Amnesia: Memories (PSVita) - 24/26 (90%) - ready to plat
  • Steins;Gate (PS3) - 40/42 (98%) - ready to plat
  • Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) - 34/36 (91%) - ready to plat
  • Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3) - 33/35 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3) - 39/43 (80%) - ready to plat
  • Driveclub (PS4) - 25/27 (91%) - ready to plat

Amazing progress. Looks like Fozzyabear is getting some competition for most genres.

Sadly, I underestimated how much I needed to do in MGSV, so if at all possible, could I have all other games that aren't MGSV or already ready removed from the list, please? I know I won't hit 10 completed games this time, but I'll still do as many as I can by New Year's Day. :D

Ok, removed them.

Weekly update: 4 more plats for a grand total of 6 :)

• Hyperdimension Neptunia PP 37/39 [98%] READY
  • Hotline Miami 2 27/29 [96%] READY
  • LA Cops 12/14 [90%] READY
  • Rocketbirds PS Vita 28/30 [98%] READY
  • The Raven 30/36 [75%] READY
  • Ether One 11/13 [90%] READY
  • LEGO Batman 3 38/71 [44%]
  • Spec Ops: The Line 11/51 [15%]
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments [0%]
  • Wonderbook: Book of Magic [0%]

Nicely done :yay:.

So my plans have changed again. I am actually heading west to visit my sister this Year :D.

I am going to get as much as I can primed but I will not have the time to get to 10.

So while I won't have a deluge, a smattering of rain is still good :)

Ok, are you taking the Vita with you?

ASSASSIN`S CREED 2                           (98%) (49/51) TROPHY LEFT: SWEEPER                                                                    -PLAT READY

ASSASSIN`S CREED LIBERATION HD  (96%) (29/31) TROPHY LEFT: COMPLETE 100% OF ALL MISSION CONSTRAINTS -PLAT READY

HITMAN: CONTRACTS                          (91%) (27/29) TROPHY LEFT: GHOST BUSTER                                                          -PLAT READY

MADDEN NFL 11                                    (98%) (23/25) TROPHY LEFT: THANKS FOR COMING                                               -PLAT READY

MY SIMS SKY HEROES                          (98%) (47/49) TROPHY LEFT: STUNT(ED) GROWTH                                                 -PLAT READY

NEED FOR SPEED: MOST WANTED     (97%) (44/47)

REMEMBER ME                                     (98%) (49/51) TROPHY LEFT: FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY                                         -PLAT READY

SOUTH PARK: THE STICK OF TRUTH  (81%) (47/51) TROPHY LEFT: 3 TROPHYS                                                                  -PLAT READY

THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN                  (98%) (45/47) TROPHY LEFT: AMAZING SPIDERMAN                                                 -PLAT READY

THE DARKNESS 2                                  (98%) (49/51) TROPHY LEFT: SKEET SHOOT                                                              -PLAT READY

ALMOST THERE :D.

I'm done :D Well, with the minimum amount of plats..

PRD :platinum: #10 Game of Thrones

I didn't expect too much from this game, but i ended up enjoying it. Only downside was long loading screens and too many screen freezing in Episode 6, but oh well...

1. GOW: Ghost of Sparta - 97% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  2. Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - 96% (23/25) - Ready to plat
  3. LA Noire - 98% (59/61) - Ready to plat
  4. Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - 97% (58/60) - Ready to plat
  5. The Walking Dead Season 1 - 90% (46/49) - Ready to plat
  6. The Wolf Among Us - 90% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  7. Escape Dead Island - 98% (59/61) - Ready to plat
  8. The Order 1886 - 91% (20/22) - Ready to plat
  9. The Darkness II - 98% (49/51) - Ready to plat
  10. Game of Thrones - 88% (46/49) - Ready to plat
  11. InFamous - 38% (21/50)

I removed Ratchet and Clank HD, which i could get prepared for PRD, but i decided to use it for your other event :P I might add some more games, but first i'll try to finally get Infamous ready :facepalm:

Awesome, congrats on reaching 10 plats :yay:.

Bump, Bump, Bump, another plat bites the dust! Bump, Bump

26. Hyperdimension Neptunia PP   -  98%    37/39   Ready To Plat   Got to admit, getting 100% event completion was a BITCH. Glad I only have to play with verts tits for the last trophy. LOL

So my goal is to have 30 plats rdy for rain day. I know this will only net me 2nd place for the most plats, however, I think I stand a great chance for getting the most different genres award.

Quick question about genres, If a game has more than 1 genre, do you get credit for both? Or only 1 of them.

Nice you're getting close to dernop's plat count, you might get more than 30 if you keep it up.

You'll only get credit for 1 genre.

:platinum: 10/10 (again)

L7227fd.png

Last Trophy: A Floral Feast

Feed carnivorous plants with three or more different kinds of treats

I popped the platinum for Guacamelee! for the CWC.....uhhhhh.....I mean for a trophy milestone, so I'm replacing it with Trine 2. Famous in the trophy hunting world for being a very easy and short platinum and it's 11 gold trophies, Trine 2 is actually a pretty good game as well. The graphics are stunning at times and the gameplay is fun if you like puzzle platformers. The only game I can remember where you can get the platinum without even beating the game. I'm prepped and ready to pop the plat at Chapter 7 which is halfway through the game. I'll still finish the game though since I'm enjoying it.

We are only 2 weeks away from Platinum Rain Day!

1. Darksiders II - 48/50 (98%)

2. Okami HD - 49/51 (98%)

3. 3D Dot Game Heroes - 49/51 (98%) UR

4. Just Cause 2 - 49/51 (98%)

5. Motorstorm: Apocalypse - 46/48 (98%)

6. Sleeping Dogs - 49/51 (99%)

7. Rogue Legacy - 28/30 (91%) UR

8. Hotline Miami  - 33/35  (98%)

9. The LEGO Movie Videogame - 47/49 (98%)

10. Trine 2 - 11/13 (91%)

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 2

How many genres are there? Im using truetrophies to determine the genres of my games, is there a better source?

We're compiling a list of the genres.

:platinum: 10/10 (again)

L7227fd.png

Last Trophy: A Floral Feast

Feed carnivorous plants with three or more different kinds of treats

I popped the platinum for Guacamelee! for the CWC.....uhhhhh.....I mean for a trophy milestone, so I'm replacing it with Trine 2. Famous in the trophy hunting world for being a very easy and short platinum and it's 11 gold trophies, Trine 2 is actually a pretty good game as well. The graphics are stunning at times and the gameplay is fun if you like puzzle platformers. The only game I can remember where you can get the platinum without even beating the game. I'm prepped and ready to pop the plat at Chapter 7 which is halfway through the game. I'll still finish the game though since I'm enjoying it.

We are only 2 weeks away from Platinum Rain Day!

1. Darksiders II - 48/50 (98%)

2. Okami HD - 49/51 (98%)

3. 3D Dot Game Heroes - 49/51 (98%) UR

4. Just Cause 2 - 49/51 (98%)

5. Motorstorm: Apocalypse - 46/48 (98%)

6. Sleeping Dogs - 49/51 (99%)

7. Rogue Legacy - 28/30 (91%) UR

8. Hotline Miami  - 33/35  (98%)

9. The LEGO Movie Videogame - 47/49 (98%)

10. Trine 2 - 11/13 (91%)

Yay (again :P). 

• Like 1

• Super Exploding Zoo - 90% (17/19) - ready to plat
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed - 91% (33/35) - ready to plat
  • Lightning Returns - 98% (41/43) - ready to plat
  • Tales from the Borderlands - 91% (34/36) - ready to plat
  • Life is Strange - 96% (58/61) - ready to plat
  • Xblaze: Lost Memories - 91% (38/40) - ready to plat
  • Teslagrad -  98% (35/37) - ready to plat
  • Amnesia: Memories - 90% (24/26) - ready to plat
  • The Order: 1886 - 91% (20/22) - ready to plat
  • Monster Monpiece - 98% (49/51) - ready to plat
  • Steins;Gate - 0%
  • Okami HD - 38%
  • Final Fantasy VII - 2%
  • God Eater 2 - 40%
  • Dust: An Elysian Tail - 32%
  • Deadpool - 14%
  • Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate - 41%
  • Soul Sacrifice - 75%

Back at 10 plats. Had to take J-stars off my list because I need to return it to my friend next week. Just popped the plat. I'm glad I decided to get more than 10 plats ready.

Edited by jantrick2

Okay, here we go!

inFAMOUS First Light - 23/25 - ready to plat

Just need to buy one more upgrade.

Also, delete Kingdom Hearts 2 from my list, I'll nab the plat as my 5,000th trophy.

Now, let's see if I can manage to squeeze Final Fantasy VII for my 11th game... :D (don't put it on the list yet)

Edited by Samis-86

I haven't looked at the genres yet but yes... that was the idea (especially with adding Driveclub to the list :D). I am OK with the third place so far (probably will keep it that way anyway) for most plats. I wanted to add a fighting game to the list but unfortunately Mortal Kombat turned out impossible for me.

Still, being only 5 plats away from number 200. I will probably do 4 more (Monster Jam, Wolf Among Us, Broken Age and Sherlock Holmes or a Lego game) and then will try to decide my 200 carefully which will put a hold on my progress :)

So Dragon I'm a little confused about something. This is important to me as I'm trying to get the most genres. You stated a game with more than 1 genre would only count 1 of them. How will you decided which genre to pick? For example, Heavy Rain, on the wiki page lists 2 genres for it. Interactive drama,[4]       action-adventure[5]

How will you decide which genre the game will count for? Thanks  

Side note :      Maby you could let us pick which genre we want it to count for as long as it's one of the genres listed on the wiki page.

Edited by Fozzyabear

Quick update for me, i have added an 11th in for the crack. R&C: Into the Nexus which i thoroughly enjoyed playing. How can you not find the Zurkon Family the most adorable going!! This will most likely be my last with Christmas around the corner, highly doubt i will be sober often enough to finish any others!!

1. Wolfenstein: The New Order - 49/51 Plat Ready just one enigma code to enter!
2. Teslagrad 35/37 Plat Ready self explanatory!
3. GTA IV - 49/66 Plat Ready just a couple of clean up trophies left!
4. Game of Thrones - 47/49 Plat Ready self explanatory!
5. Tales from the Borderlands - 34/36 Plat Ready self explanatory!
6. Back To The Future (PS4) 58/60 Plat ready!
7. The Order 1886 20/22 Plat Ready just shoot a mid air grenade left!
8. Life is Strange 58/61 Plat Ready just an optional photo i missed to finish!
9. The Raven 34/36 Plat Ready
10. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - 49/73 Plat Ready just Corvette in the Wet trophy left!

11. Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus - 21/23 Plat Ready

• Like 1

So Dragon I'm a little confused about something. This is important to me as I'm trying to get the most genres. You stated a game with more than 1 genre would only count 1 of them. How will you decided which genre to pick? For example, Heavy Rain, on the wiki page lists 2 genres for it. Interactive drama,[4]       action-adventure[5]

How will you decide which genre the game will count for? Thanks  

Side note :      Maby you could let us pick which genre we want it to count for as long as it's one of the genres listed on the wiki page.

We're still making a list of suitable genres. It's not finished yet, but i can almost say for certain it won't have interactive drama on it. Games like TWD & Heavy Rain will probably just be classes as (action) adventure games. We're trying to combine some of the more "niche" genres so a genre won't end up with only having one game. 

On top of that, i doubt we'll decide a game's genre based on the wikipedia page. 

Made some progress and added two games to my list. So here it is:

1. Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star PSVITA [24/26] [90%] Ready to plat

2. Resistance: Burning Skies PSVITA [23/25] [90%] Ready to plat

3. Rune Factory Oceans PS3 [36/38][98%] Ready to plat

4. Magus PS3 [35/37] [96%] Ready to plat

5. Monster Monpiece PSVITA [49/51] [98%] Ready to plat

6. Rocketbirds PS Vita PSVITA [28/30] [98%] Ready to plat

7. Broken Age PSVITA [42/45] [97%] Ready to plat

8. Bastion PSVITA [21/23] [97%] Ready to plat

9. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 PSVITA [39/41] [97%] Ready to plat

10. Trine PS3 [2/33] [4%]

11. One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 PS3 [38/40] [91%]

12. Trine 2 PS3 [0/13] [0%]

• Super Exploding Zoo - 90% (17/19) - ready to plat
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed - 91% (33/35) - ready to plat
  • Lightning Returns - 98% (41/43) - ready to plat
  • Tales from the Borderlands - 91% (34/36) - ready to plat
  • Life is Strange - 96% (58/61) - ready to plat
  • Xblaze: Lost Memories - 91% (38/40) - ready to plat
  • Teslagrad -  98% (35/37) - ready to plat
  • Amnesia: Memories - 90% (24/26) - ready to plat
  • The Order: 1886 - 91% (20/22) - ready to plat
  • Monster Monpiece - 98% (49/51) - ready to plat
  • Steins;Gate - 0%
  • Okami HD - 38%
  • Final Fantasy VII - 2%
  • God Eater 2 - 40%
  • Dust: An Elysian Tail - 32%
  • Deadpool - 14%
  • Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate - 41%
  • Soul Sacrifice - 75%

Back at 10 plats. Had to take J-stars off my list because I need to return it to my friend next week. Just popped the plat. I'm glad I decided to get more than 10 plats ready.

Ok, updated it in the OP.

Okay, here we go!

inFAMOUS First Light - 23/25 - ready to plat

Just need to buy one more upgrade.

Also, delete Kingdom Hearts 2 from my list, I'll nab the plat as my 5,000th trophy.

Now, let's see if I can manage to squeeze Final Fantasy VII for my 11th game... :D (don't put it on the list yet)

Awesome, changed the games in the OP.

Just a heads up, under Platinum Progress, spoiler tab for last contestant is broken, you might wanna fix that :)

Oh oops, fixed it. Thnx for letting me know :D.

Quick update for me, i have added an 11th in for the crack. R&C: Into the Nexus which i thoroughly enjoyed playing. How can you not find the Zurkon Family the most adorable going!! This will most likely be my last with Christmas around the corner, highly doubt i will be sober often enough to finish any others!!

1. Wolfenstein: The New Order - 49/51 Plat Ready just one enigma code to enter!

2. Teslagrad 35/37 Plat Ready self explanatory!

3. GTA IV - 49/66 Plat Ready just a couple of clean up trophies left!

4. Game of Thrones - 47/49 Plat Ready self explanatory!

5. Tales from the Borderlands - 34/36 Plat Ready self explanatory!

6. Back To The Future (PS4) 58/60 Plat ready!

7. The Order 1886 20/22 Plat Ready just shoot a mid air grenade left!

8. Life is Strange 58/61 Plat Ready just an optional photo i missed to finish!

9. The Raven 34/36 Plat Ready

10. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - 49/73 Plat Ready just Corvette in the Wet trophy left!

11. Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus - 21/23 Plat Ready

Awesome, congrats :yay:. Zurkon Family is one of my favourite weapons in Into The Nexus, Lol, have fun getting drunk :D.

Made some progress and added two games to my list. So here it is:

1. Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star PSVITA [24/26] [90%] Ready to plat

2. Resistance: Burning Skies PSVITA [23/25] [90%] Ready to plat

3. Rune Factory Oceans PS3 [36/38][98%] Ready to plat

4. Magus PS3 [35/37] [96%] Ready to plat

5. Monster Monpiece PSVITA [49/51] [98%] Ready to plat

6. Rocketbirds PS Vita PSVITA [28/30] [98%] Ready to plat

7. Broken Age PSVITA [42/45] [97%] Ready to plat

8. Bastion PSVITA [21/23] [97%] Ready to plat

9. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 PSVITA [39/41] [97%] Ready to plat

10. Trine PS3 [2/33] [4%]

11. One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 PS3 [38/40] [91%]

12. Trine 2 PS3 [0/13] [0%]

Nice progress, added it to the OP.

Yes but I don't really have any vita games to plat. I am going to try and finish Under Night and Tales of Borderlands before going (7) but I will be getting home on the 3rd :(

I am going to try, just don't think I will hit 10

It's ok, don't worry about it. You're not the only one with less than 10 plats and platting the games on January 3 counts too.

One more to the collection... pretty stupid, but not too difficult game.

• Kingdom Heart Final Mix (PS3) - 54/56 (97%) - ready to plat
  • Devil May Cry (PS3) - 32/34 (91%) - ready to plat
  • Yakuza 3 (PS3) - 43/45 (90%) - ready to plat
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (PS3) - 40/42 (98%) - ready to plat
  • Super Exploding Zoo (PS4) - 17/19 (90%) - ready to plat
  • LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey (PSVita) 31/33 (98%) - ready to plat
  • Ben 10 Omniverse 2 (PS3) - 43/45 (98%) - ready to plat
  • Resident Evil 6 (PS3) - 49/51 (91%) - ready to plat
  • Back to the Future: The Game (PS4) - 58/60 - ready to plat
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4) - 41/43 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Dynasty Warriors: Strikerforce (PS3) - 30/32 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PS4) - 49/51 (91%) - ready to plat
  • SkyScrappers (PS4) - 21/23 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Goosebumps: The Game (PS4) - 39/41 (97%) - ready to plat
  • Kick-Ass (PS3) - 20/22 (96%) - ready to plat
  • No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (PS3) - 48/51 (97%) - ready to plat
  • Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (PS3) - 46/48 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Amnesia: Memories (PSVita) - 24/26 (90%) - ready to plat
  • Steins;Gate (PS3) - 40/42 (98%) - ready to plat
  • Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) - 34/36 (91%) - ready to plat
  • Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3) - 33/35 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3) - 39/43 (80%) - ready to plat
  • Driveclub (PS4) - 25/27 (91%) - ready to plat
  • Monster Jam (PS3) - 29/31 (91%) - ready to plat

Update!!!

3 more ready to go, and somewhere while getting those set I hit trophy #10,000 :D

• The Hungry Horde 51/53 (92%)- Ready to Plat
  • Magus 33/37 (90%)- Ready to Plat
  • Naruto UNS R 48/50 (98%)- Ready to Plat
  • Teslagrad 35/37 (98%)- Ready to Plat
  • Where the Wild Things Are 47/49 (98%)- Ready to Plat
  • Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell 41/46 (79%)- ready to Plat
  • Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward 30/33 (82%)- Ready to Plat
  • Lego the Hobbit 38/40 (98%)- Ready to Plat
  • Broken Age 43/45 (98%)- Ready to Plat
  • Smart As 27/29 (91%)- Ready to Plat
  • Far Cry 4 49/51 (91%)- Ready to Plat
  • Tales From the Borderlands 33/36 (88%)- Ready to Plat