Platinum Rain Day - Ended

thx to Mstalker58, another one on the board :)

1. Assassins Creed 4 49/51 98% ready to plat 
  2. Sound Shapes 87/89 98% ready to plat 
  3. Super Exploding Zoo 17/19 90% ready to plat
  4. Soul Calibur 2 HD 28/30 % 96% ready to plat
  5. Volume 23/25 97% ready to plat
  6. Resogun 47/65 76% ready to plat
  7. Gat out of Hell
  8. Infamous: First Light
  9. Far Cry 4 56/58 97% ready to plat.

Might be a good idea to add a boosting section to the OP for the next round. That way it's easy to see which member needs help.

this would be a good idea, kind of like a notice board of of what people need to boost 

• Like 1

Steins;Gate 0 is ready to plat at 26/28 (98%). Just need to check the movie library for the plat.

Also, Corpse Party should be marked as ready to plat. I'm at 0%, but debug mode makes it so I can get the plat in a minute, so I don't wanna pop any of the trophies right now.

Edited by Wdog-999

1Lc78509.png

Tales from the Borderlands

Borderlands is one of my least favourite games of all time. I hate the original game with a fiery passion...so it is weird that the spin off game is easily one of my favourite games of the year.

You either like or hate TellTale games and luckily I enjoy them. I will go as far to say, in terms of story, this is my Second favourite one (behind Back to the Future). The characters are great, the dialog is sharp and hilarious, the story is great, the atmosphere is great...everything is great.

Simply put this is a GREAT game and you should all play it :).

Well I head for my trip tomorrow and will be home on the 1st. I will not be getting another platinum so I will post what I have :). 6 plats isn't the worst thing in the world and spending time with family over Christmas is better than getting 4 more platinums.

Don't forget to get your votes in for the End of the Year awards :)

• Teslagrad 35/37 - READY TO PLAT
  • Saints Row: Gat Outta Hell 44/46 READY TO PLAT
  • Tales from the Borderlands 34/36 READY TO PLAT
  • Dead Island Riptide 34/36 READY TO PLAT
  • Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars-47/49 READY TO PLAT
  • Broken Age - READY TO PLAT
  • Like 3

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU! ^_^

I hope Santa came to visit your house - he skipped mine - and you get some great gifts after sunrise. ;)

For those who are still awake and reading this, I am sure Dragon will post a warning that New Years Day is next week, and thus the first day of the three days for the PRD, the time when you get to pop all those plats you left simmering, so if you still are not at 10 games primed to plat, you might want to find some quick and easy games that don't take very long to plat (or get your butt in gear and finish up the games you have 50% or more trophies in) and get them primed over the next week.

I have 11 games primed to plat, but one is off of the list because I might pop the last trophy on it this week. After this event ends, I'll be handing my posting rights to my alter ego, DetectiveCJ, to take over the platinums for 2016 on.

Nintendo has promised some great games for 3DS and Wii U this next year, let's hope Sony catches up - I am promised a remake of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, I want to see that and Kingdom Hearts 3 out in 2016. Have a happy holiday and keep up the good work. DetectiveCJ may try the next PRD depending on what he's planning on doing. He has made progress and will soon surpass me in Platinums by next week before PRD. ;)

Edited by Maphantom238

hey everyone.

just wanted to quickly do a last update, since it's exactly one week left (at least for those who plan to do it on the first event day, like me) :)

• Tales from the Borderlands (PS4) (ready)
  • Tales from the Borderlands (PS3) (ready)
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4) (ready)
  • Far Cry 4 (PS3) (ready)
  • Goat Simulator (ready)
  • Risen 3 - Titan Lords (ready)
  • Back To The Future - The Game (ready)
  • WHITE ALBUM 2 (PS3) (ready)
  • WHITE ALBUM 2 (PSV) (ready)
  • FLOWERS (ready)
  • ハーヴェストオーバーレイ (Harvest Overray) (ready)
  • 5人の恋プリンス~ヒミツの契約結婚~ (ready)
  • The Evil Within (ready)
  • Game of Thrones (PS4) (ready)
  • Uncharted 1: Remastered (ready)
  • Uncharted 2: Remastered (ready)
  • Uncharted 3: Remastered (ready)
  • デート・ア・ライブ 或守インストール (ready)
  • アブナイ☆恋の捜査室~Eternal Happiness~ (ready)
  • 蝶の毒 華の鎖~大正艶恋異聞~ (ready)
  • The Smurfs 2 (ready)
  • Iron Man 2 (ready)
  • キスベル (ready)
  • ソラユメ (ready)
  • キャプテン・アース Mind Labyrinth (ready)
  • Heavy Fire: Afghanistan (ready)
  • Heavy Fire: Afghanistan JP (ready)
  • 学園ヘヴン2~DOUBLE SCRAMBLE!~ (ready)
  • Amnesia: Memories (ready)
  • Ben 10 Omniverse 2 (ready)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (PS4) (ready)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (PSV) (ready)
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS3) (ready)
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS4) (ready)
  • Code:Realize ~創世の姫君~ (ready)
  • Ice Age 3 (ready)
  • POSSESSION MAGENTA (ready)
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4) (ready)
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS3) (ready)
  • 真 流行り神 (ready)
  • Putty Squad (PSV) (ready)
  • AMNESIA V Edition (ready)
  • 男遊郭 (ready)
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (ready)
  • La Voz Vol. 2 (ready)
  • La Voz Vol. 3 (ready)
  • なないろリンカネーション (ready)
  • Lego Indiana Jones 2 (85%)
  • Putty Squad (PS3) (42%)
  • Putty Squad (PS4) (22%)
  • Game of Thrones (PS3) (37%)

i basically reached my goal, 37 platinums to reach #300 this year (well, almost this year), some time ago so my new and final goal is ~50.

i will prepare a couple more in this last week, since there is a strong possibility that i messed up some of those japanese VNs somewhere, so i can switch those out with the backup ones ;)

but for now i will take a break (or at least go much slower) for two days or so, to celebrate christmas with the family!

so merry christmas everyone!

• Like 2

Hey Dragon, I've been absent from this forum for over a month now due to my PC having pretty much bought the farm.  Just in case I don't get another chance to post here before January 3rd, here are my new plats in waiting; if you could add them to my list, I'd appreciate it.  I don't see me being able to knock out any more plats in time, so here are my new ones...

Little Big Planet 2 - 45/47 trophies - ready to plat

Dead Nation - 33/35 trophies - ready to plat

Mafia II - 46/48 trophies - ready to plat

I can't do the combos in DOA5 Ultimate, so I doubt I can get that done in time, despite there only being 2 trophies left until plat.  Worms Revolution has 1 left, and Frozen Synapse Prime has 3, but I probably won't get through them either due to working overtime during the New Year.  ICO has been platted already, so Mafia II can replace that on the list.

I'll sync all 7 platinums on the 3rd and update here again when I get a chance. :)

Edited by StewartBros

Can anyone suggest a trophy I could leave before popping the plat in Broken Age please?

Maybe the 'Let's Get This Good Time Over With' speed run trophy? :)

Weekly update: 3 more makes 9; should have #10 done tonight! Then we'll see how many others I can add on.

Since #8 will be my 100th plat; I think I may also get a bit creative with the unlocking order.

• Hyperdimension Neptunia PP 37/39 [98%] READY
  • Hotline Miami 2 27/29 [96%] READY
  • LA Cops 12/14 [90%] READY
  • Rocketbirds PS Vita 28/30 [98%] READY
  • The Raven 30/36 [75%] READY
  • Ether One 11/13 [90%] READY
  • Super Exploding Zoo 17/19 [90%] READY
  • Colour Guardians 42/46 [95%] READY
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments 20/25 [77%] READY
  • Wonderbook: Book of Magic 34/36 [91%] READY

*edit: as it hasn't been updated yet, I've just readied #10!

Edited by masaru-san
  • Like 1

Along with this...

Steins;Gate 0 is ready to plat at 26/28 (98%). Just need to check the movie library for the plat.

Also, Corpse Party should be marked as ready to plat. I'm at 0%, but debug mode makes it so I can get the plat in a minute, so I don't wanna pop any of the trophies right now.

Miracle Girls Festival is now ready to plat at 24/26 (98%).

A little Update. Just bought Steins;Gate and The Wolf Among Us. I add these two too.

Ready:

• Dante's Inferno: 41/43 (97%) 
  • Darksiders: 41/43 (98%)
  • Dead Space 3: 49/51 (97%)
  • Jak & Dexter: 37/39 (91%)
  • Medal of Honor: Frontline 44/46 (91%)
  • Ni no Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch: 32/34 (91%)
  • One Piece: Pirate Warrior: 34/37 (81%)
  • Resident Evil 5: 49/51 (98%)
  • Sleeping Dogs: 49/51 (99%)
  • Sound Shapes: 32/34 (97%)
  • Uncharted - Drake's Fortune: 46/48 (91%)
  • Uncharted 2 - Among Thieves: 46/48 (91%)
  • Uncharted 3 - Drake's Deception: 53/55 (91%)

Inprogress:

14. One Piece - Pirate Warriors: 35/37 (90%)

15. Steins;Gate: 8/42 (13%)

16. The Wolf Among Us: 0/36 (0%)

@ Dragon:

yes, unfortunately it's seems to be :/ Played several missions the last days without getting new coins. Still need 11 of 12 for some skills. And because of this I'm running through Steins;Gate for today :)

Nice progress :yay:, added it to the OP. I started Monster Monpiece yesterday.

Thanks! :D How far along are you in now? I'm about to start Chapter 5 and going to marathon in for the next few days until I have it ready. Thankfully I was able to boost the online trophies with a friend.  :lol:

Also a quick little update on my part:

1. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - 91% (49/51) Plat Ready.

2. Persona 4 Dancing All Night - 98% (38/40) Plat Ready.

3. Teslagrad - 98% (35/37) Plat Ready.

4. Amnesia: Memories - 90% (24/26) Plat Ready.

5. Trine 2 - 91% (11/13). Plat Ready.

6. Monster Monpiece - 68% (35/51)

7. Final Fantasy VII - 91% (30/32) Plat Ready.

8. Goat Simulator - 97% (29/31) Plat Ready.

9. The Wolf Among Us - 90% (34/36) Plat Ready.

10. Tales from the Borderlands - 91% (34/36) Plat Ready.

11. Caladrius Blaze - 27% (19/50).

Welp, I tried out Caladrius for the first time and I officially got scared of it so I made sure to get another plat ready just in case! One more to go!

Still gonna push for the Caladrius plat though!

Edited by Ryko3674

Aaaaand that's me all ready for the big day :yay:

My 11 Plats are ready to pop.

I'm starting to regret my plan of GTA 4 as #50 / #4000 now, as my beautiful wife got me a ps4 for Christmas and I reckon I could maybe squeeze a few more easy ps4 plats in before Jan 1st. But I must stick to the plan...I must! :hmm:

Hurry up Jan 1st :popcorn:  lol.

• Like 2

How about a countdown to the event, like they do in New Year's Eve parties with a countdown to the ball dropping? :)

Yeah, everybody will go by their own time zone. So the peeps on the eastern side of the globe will be popping their plats first :P 

As soon as the fireworks are starting where you live then you can start popping your plats :D

• Like 2

Yeah, everybody will go by their own time zone. So the peeps on the eastern side of the globe will be popping their plats first :P

As soon as the fireworks are starting where you live then you can start popping your plats :D

lol fire works are banned here as were in the desert lol

but i do know what yoou mean and im looking forward to it :)

been real hard not to pop them

Fate/Stay Night: Realta Nua is ready to plat at 27/30 (89%). I just need to trigger the Taiga Dojo Special, which will give me that trophy and the 100% Flowchart trophy along with the plat.

I'm also really close on XBlaze: Lost Memories. Just need to do the second half of the game with all the standard choices and I'll be ready once I hit the post-credits chapter.

Ok, finally updated everything up to this post. Man that was a lot of work.

Cannot wait until the MRP thread overflows, just like the Americans and the way that they charge into Walmart during Black Friday.

Lol :lol:, more likely the Asian gamers will go first, followed by the EU, and finally the Americans.

Thanks! :D How far along are you in now? I'm about to start Chapter 5 and going to marathon in for the next few days until I have it ready. Thankfully I was able to boost the online trophies with a friend.  :lol:

I'm at chapter 4 now, upgraded a few of my cards and things are going so much easier. I'm hoping to get the boosting done on Monday.