Platinum Rain Day - Ended

So much stuff to update T_T.

Ok, finally updated everything up to this post. Man that was a lot of work.

Dang I feel for you Dragon -_- 

It's for a good cause though not long to go now

Update:

1. Saints Row IV 59/71 (80%) Ready to plat

2. Tales from the Borderlands 29/36 (82%) Ready to plat

3. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell 44/46 (91%) Ready to plat

4. Super Exploding Zoo 17/19 (90%) Ready to plat

5. Bastion 21/23 (91%) Ready to plat

6. Broken Age 42/45 (96%) Ready to plat

I am working on Geo Wars and Broken Sword next

I hope I make it :(

Dang I feel for you Dragon -_-

It's for a good cause though not long to go now

lol.. hang in there Draggy... the last few days will definitely be the busiest day for you ^_^

Thnx guys, I have a few things in mind to make it a lot easier for me during the next round. Which means the participants will be doing a lot more formatting and I only have to copy-paste it :dance:.

Update:

1. Saints Row IV 59/71 (80%) Ready to plat

2. Tales from the Borderlands 29/36 (82%) Ready to plat

3. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell 44/46 (91%) Ready to plat

4. Super Exploding Zoo 17/19 (90%) Ready to plat

5. Bastion 21/23 (91%) Ready to plat

6. Broken Age 42/45 (96%) Ready to plat

I am working on Geo Wars and Broken Sword next

I hope I make it :(

Ok, added it.

Hey Mayus do you know if the Zombie Driver HD save file is deleted upon completing the story mode? I was planning to save the trophy for fully upgrading a car.

Thnx guys, I have a few things in mind to make it a lot easier for me during the next round. Which means the participants will be doing a lot more formatting and I only have to copy-paste it :dance:.

Yeah, we should be updating our progress in the final format so you can just snip it. Another person that appreciates your efforts.

Aaaaand that's me all ready for the big day :yay:

My 11 Plats are ready to pop.

I'm starting to regret my plan of GTA 4 as #50 / #4000 now, as my beautiful wife got me a ps4 for Christmas and I reckon I could maybe squeeze a few more easy ps4 plats in before Jan 1st. But I must stick to the plan...I must! :hmm:

Hurry up Jan 1st :popcorn:  lol.

Yes Masdawg's wife you are awesome!! Hit me up for some PS4 gaming pal! Congrats on #11 as well dude!

UPDATE :D Platinum no. 11 ready:

PRD :platinum: #11 Infamous: First Light

I really enjoyed this game. Arenas were kinda tough until i got used to it, but overall very fun game. Fetch rocks! B)

1. GOW: Ghost of Sparta - 97% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  2. Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - 96% (23/25) - Ready to plat
  3. LA Noire - 98% (59/61) - Ready to plat
  4. Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - 97% (58/60) - Ready to plat
  5. The Walking Dead Season 1 - 90% (46/49) - Ready to plat
  6. The Wolf Among Us - 90% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  7. Escape Dead Island - 98% (59/61) - Ready to plat
  8. The Order 1886 - 91% (20/22) - Ready to plat
  9. The Darkness II - 98% (49/51) - Ready to plat
  10. Game of Thrones - 88% (46/49) - Ready to plat
  11. InFamous First Light - 91% (23/25) - Ready to plat
Edited by Whyfire
  • Like 1

Yeah, we should be updating our progress in the final format so you can just snip it. Another person that appreciates your efforts.

Thnx :D

UPDATE :D Platinum no. 11 ready:

PRD :platinum: #11 Infamous: First Light

I really enjoyed this game. Arenas were kinda tough until i got used to it, but overall very fun game. Fetch rocks! B)

1. GOW: Ghost of Sparta - 97% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  2. Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - 96% (23/25) - Ready to plat
  3. LA Noire - 98% (59/61) - Ready to plat
  4. Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - 97% (58/60) - Ready to plat
  5. The Walking Dead Season 1 - 90% (46/49) - Ready to plat
  6. The Wolf Among Us - 90% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  7. Escape Dead Island - 98% (59/61) - Ready to plat
  8. The Order 1886 - 91% (20/22) - Ready to plat
  9. The Darkness II - 98% (49/51) - Ready to plat
  10. Game of Thrones - 88% (46/49) - Ready to plat
  11. InFamous First Light - 91% (23/25) - Ready to plat

Awesome, congrats :yay:. Added it to the OP.

hmm, decided to prepare my post now on notepad, however i'm strugling to place Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls and Gravity Rush into a Genre, i've put em both in Action/Adventure for now, but you can argue that danganronpa is a third person shooter and gravity is an rpg of some sort, what  do you guys think?

hmm, decided to prepare my post now on notepad, however i'm strugling to place Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls and Gravity Rush into a Genre, i've put em both in Action/Adventure for now, but you can argue that danganronpa is a third person shooter and gravity is an rpg of some sort, what  do you guys think?

Haven't played Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls, so can't say for sure. But I'd list Gravity Rush as a sandbox game, it's the most open world game I've played so far.

:platinum: #11

L6e0848.png

Last Trophy: A Farewell To Arms

Figured it would be a good idea to have an extra backup platinum just in case I struggle finishing Rogue Legacy. As for Spec Ops: The Line, it was a solid game with a more interesting story than most military shooters. The platinum was fairly easy except for beating the game on FUBAR difficulty, which was a pain at times. I wouldn't put it up there with Killzone 2's Elite mode or anything, but it had some very frustrating parts. Several times I found myself saying "Quit asking me if I want to change the difficulty. I know that I suck, you don't have to keep reminding me."

1. Darksiders II - 48/50 (98%)

2. Okami HD - 49/51 (98%)

3. 3D Dot Game Heroes - 49/51 (98%) UR

4. Just Cause 2 - 49/51 (98%)

5. Motorstorm: Apocalypse - 46/48 (98%)

6. Sleeping Dogs - 49/51 (99%)

7. Rogue Legacy - 28/30 (91%) UR

8. Hotline Miami  - 33/35  (98%)

9. The LEGO Movie Videogame - 47/49 (98%)

10. Trine 2 - 11/13 (91%)

11. Spec Ops: The Line - 49/51 (98%)

• Like 4

:platinum: #11

L6e0848.png

Last Trophy: A Farewell To Arms

Figured it would be a good idea to have an extra backup platinum just in case I struggle finishing Rogue Legacy. As for Spec Ops: The Line, it was a solid game with a more interesting story than most military shooters. The platinum was fairly easy except for beating the game on FUBAR difficulty, which was a pain at times. I wouldn't put it up there with Killzone 2's Elite mode or anything, but it had some very frustrating parts. Several times I found myself saying "Quit asking me if I want to change the difficulty. I know that I suck, you don't have to keep reminding me."

Lol, congrats :yay:.

I have 2 questions about this thread; is this exclusive to 2015 (platinum rain days being 1st-3rd 2016) or will this same thread be used every year? In the OP it says you can unlock more than 10 if you want, I was wondering if there was a limit to how many you wanted to pop in one day?

I have 2 questions about this thread; is this exclusive to 2015 (platinum rain days being 1st-3rd 2016) or will this same thread be used every year? In the OP it says you can unlock more than 10 if you want, I was wondering if there was a limit to how many you wanted to pop in one day?

This thread will be used for other PRDs and there's no limit, as long as all the plats are popped in a single day.

This thread will be used for other PRDs and there's no limit, as long as all the plats are popped in a single day.

Okay, cool :) Well, I was thinking that after I hit 200 Platinums (which will probably happen mid-next year) that for the next 100 Platinums I try to earn, I'd aim for a Platinum Rain Day. Yes, all 100. I'm probably crazy, and it'd probably be too much work for you guys to keep tabs on 100 plats for one person but if you're okay with it, then I'd like to give it a go. :D 

Even if I fall short I'd still have a sizable amount of platinums to pop in a day. Also, it'd probably be the year after my 200th platinum, as I'd rather give myself as much time as possible to earn 100 plats. So, 2017 maybe?

• Like 1

One more finished :D

Steins;Gate: 40/42 (97%)

I just need to read some attachment for GC 100% :)

Took more time than anticipated. And allthough i skipped most i like it. Great Book  :D Now TWAU shouldn't be a problem to finish. In contrast to One Piece xD

Full Update:

• Dante's Inferno: 41/43 (97%) 
  • Darksiders: 41/43 (98%)
  • Dead Space 3: 49/51 (97%)
  • Jak & Dexter: 37/39 (91%)
  • Medal of Honor: Frontline 44/46 (91%)
  • Ni no Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch: 32/34 (91%)
  • One Piece: Pirate Warrior: 34/37 (81%)
  • Resident Evil 5: 49/51 (98%)
  • Sleeping Dogs: 49/51 (99%)
  • Sound Shapes: 32/34 (97%)
  • Steins;Gate: 40/42 (97%)
  • Uncharted - Drake's Fortune: 46/48 (91%)
  • Uncharted 2 - Among Thieves: 46/48 (91%)
  • Uncharted 3 - Drake's Deception: 53/55 (91%)
Edited by Evil_Joker88

How about we implement a scoring system for those who aren't gonna get 10[*] so that they can have something around or over 10 too?

I suggest a scoring system based on Common, Uncommon, Rare, Very Rare and UR plats, giving you 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 points respectively[**]

[*] - I'm one of those people, why else would I suggest it?

[**] - I finished vanquish, give me my mooooooney

• Like 1

You can put down XBlaze: Lost Memories as ready to plat for me. Just going through the credits now and I'll make my save at the post-credits scene. Hell, it'll likely have been done by the time you read this. :P

EDIT: The credits ended just as I made that post. Now it really is ready to plat. :P

Edited by Wdog-999

Okay, cool :) Well, I was thinking that after I hit 200 Platinums (which will probably happen mid-next year) that for the next 100 Platinums I try to earn, I'd aim for a Platinum Rain Day. Yes, all 100. I'm probably crazy, and it'd probably be too much work for you guys to keep tabs on 100 plats for one person but if you're okay with it, then I'd like to give it a go. :D 

Even if I fall short I'd still have a sizable amount of platinums to pop in a day. Also, it'd probably be the year after my 200th platinum, as I'd rather give myself as much time as possible to earn 100 plats. So, 2017 maybe?

You're welcome to try, but I could never get 100 games primed for plat, much less get the final trophies for all 100 games in a single day unless they were really easy trophies. :)

You can put down XBlaze: Lost Memories as ready to plat for me.

You're pretty good at stopping at the right point. I screwed up because I accidentally had my camera recorder off and accidentally went into e-mail by the seconds that the final scenes played so I was just kicking back to the main menu when the trophies popped. :(

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Well, got my 11th plat ready! Okami HD was really fun. It's in my top 5 for sure.

I'm taking all other games off my list because Okami took longer than expected. Going to focus on Steins;Gate for now, hopefully I can get a few more plats ready for Jan 3.

• Super Exploding Zoo - 90% (17/19) - ready to plat
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed - 91% (33/35) - ready to plat
  • Lightning Returns - 98% (41/43) - ready to plat
  • Tales from the Borderlands - 91% (34/36) - ready to plat
  • Life is Strange - 96% (58/61) - ready to plat
  • Xblaze: Lost Memories - 91% (38/40) - ready to plat
  • Teslagrad - 98% (35/37) - ready to plat
  • Amnesia: Memories - 90% (24/26) - ready to plat
  • The Order: 1886 - 91% (20/22) - ready to plat
  • Monster Monpiece - 98% (49/51) - ready to plat
  • Okami HD - 91% (49/51) - ready to plat
  • Steins;Gate - 20% (12/42)
Edited by jantrick2

You're pretty good at stopping at the right point. I screwed up because I accidentally had my camera recorder off and accidentally went into e-mail by the seconds that the final scenes played so I was just kicking back to the main menu when the trophies popped. :(

I've personally played it four times now counting this time, so I knew where to stop. That, and I'm using the Vita version, so I have to be there to make it move at any quick pace. :P

Okay, I'm ready to enter this as I have more than 10 platinums primed to pop now, hopefully more.

Ready to pop:

PS Vita

01. Rocketbirds

02. Taco Master

03. Final Horizon

PS3

04. Life Is Strange

05. Tales from the Borderlands

06. Game of Thrones (Telltale)

07. Wheel of Fortune

PS4

08. Goosebumps

09. Back to the Future

10. Grim Fandango Remastered

11. Broken Age

12. Color Guardians

Forgot this until I got home:

13. LA Cops

Games hoping to prime by New Year's eve:

PS3: Cars 2 - most likely another definite

PS4: Putty Squad & Beach Buggy Racing

As I don't ever sync my games with the PSN server until I 100% a game none of these games are showing up on my stats, but I will sync on New Year's Eve before I go partying. I plan to unlock one of the plats right at midnight, either Rocketbirds or Final Horizon as I'll have my Vita with me. Good luck to everyone and Happy Platinum Rain Day!

Edited by SNACH2497

LMAO pricey xD

I'm just waiting for one more hour so i get the 40h tropht in saints row 4 so i can post another one. After that, i'm returning to geometry wars 3 to get that bitch done too. Then i'll be returning yo battlefantasia. Managed to full parry that bitch twice already. :D

Edit: done, this game gonna rain so beautifully, last 7 trophies + plat, all at once. It will be my best video <3

Saints Row IV - 43/51 (87%) - PLAT RIGGED

Edited by TheYuriG