Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Well, mission accomplished!! My job actually allowed me to get 11 platinums, not bad. I have removed Trine and Trine 2, they are easy and fast games but I want to start the legend of heroes: trails of cold steel asap... On the other hand, i added Freedom Wars, which is ready to be plat.

This will be my final list:

1. Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star PSVITA [24/26] [90%] Ready to plat
  2. Resistance: Burning Skies PSVITA [23/25] [90%] Ready to plat
  3. Rune Factory Oceans PS3 [36/38][98%] Ready to plat
  4. Magus PS3 [35/37] [96%] Ready to plat
  5. Monster Monpiece PSVITA [49/51] [98%] Ready to plat
  6. Rocketbirds PS Vita PSVITA [28/30] [98%] Ready to plat
  7. Broken Age PSVITA [42/45] [97%] Ready to plat
  8. Bastion PSVITA [21/23] [97%] Ready to plat
  9. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 PSVITA [39/41] [97%] Ready to plat
  10. ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 3 PS3 [38/40] [91%] Ready to plat
  11. FREEDOM WARS PSVITA [41/43] [98%] Ready to plat

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

Hey Dragon,

Well I thought I could pull through with my three days vacation and get some easy games done to patch up my games to the 10 game mark but my life had other plans. In the process of moving so I got literally no game time in. I know that we have until January 3rd to pop the plats (all on the same day, I remember) and I will try for ten still, just five away.

But it's a definite long-shot. I'll update this on the 2nd if I can still actually ring in 10 as the only day I have off is the 3rd so that is for sure either the full rain pop or just a smattering of droplets.

Game List:

Done

1. Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns - 98% Eternal Light

Last Trophy: Expert Craftsman Platinum Rank: Rare 19.79% 

2. Grim Fandango Remastered (Vita) - 98% Number Nine Ticket

Last Trophy: "THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" Platinum Rank: Uncommon 30.18%

3. Goosebumps: The Game (PS3) - 97% You Can't Scare Me!

Last Trophy: Danger Time Platinum Rank: Common 66.14%

4. Rise of the Guardians - 98% Rise of the Guardians

Last Trophy: Belief Spin Platinum Rank: Common 60.38%

Working On

5. The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - 58% Master of Unwritten Tales

6. Tales from the Borderlands (PS3) - Not Started

7. Life is Strange (PS3) - Not Started

8. The Wolf Among Us (Vita) - Not Started

9. God of War (Vita) - 21% Trophy of Zeus

10. If I get this far, I'll figure something out

Thanks again for doing this awesome event. Win or lose, can't wait for next years. This pushed me to try some interesting games and finally finish the FF13 series 

Ok, good luck.

Wondering what would happen if i postponed popping my plats until i can finish BattleFantasia. I already have 10 games ready, 11 whenever I finish GeomWars3, which should be any moment between today and tomorrow. I'm really concerned about doing my milestone right, having enough games clearly isn't my problem here. Would i be declassified and/or be considered a failure regarding this event?

Wondering what would happen if i postponed popping my plats until i can finish BattleFantasia. I already have 10 games ready, 11 whenever I finish GeomWars3, which should be any moment between today and tomorrow. I'm really concerned about doing my milestone right, having enough games clearly isn't my problem here. Would i be declassified and/or be considered a failure regarding this event?

As long as you plat the games between Jan 1-3, you're safe. Of course there's a bit of a difference in ranking: people who plat the games on Jan 1st are the coolest. Jan 2 is a bit less cool, and Jan 3 is just cool :P

• Like 2

A bit of a last minute update. MGSV: The Phantom Pain is ready to plat. All I have left is to capture an Oriental Stork. I will try for Republic Heroes as well, but I don't think I'll ready it up in time, so if at all possible, I'd like to remove it until I'm sure I'm can get it done. This is where I stand now: 

1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 41/43 or 96% - Trophy: Conservation - ready to plat

2. Watch Dogs - 48/50 or 97% - Trophy: End of Line - ready to plat

3. LEGO The Hobbit - 38/40 or 98% - Trophy: Beorn Again - ready to plat

4. Assassin's Creed: Rogue - 45/47 or 98% - Trophy: What's yours is mine - ready to plat

5. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - 69/71 or 93% - Trophy: Under the Red Brick - ready to plat

6. Goat Simulator PS3 : 29/31 or 98% - Trophy: Goats 'n' Stuff - ready to plat

Sly 2 on Vita is ready to plat (34/36); it was much longer than expected :P I just need to buy the Diablo Fire on ThiefNet.

Also, I'd like to remove Puppeteer from my list: with 35 hours of estimated time, I have no enough time to complete it.

Edited by NekoSlash

See you in ~14 hours xD

It's good i won't be at home tomorrow evening because seeing you guys posts would make those final hours unbearable! 

People living on the west-coast of the US will have to wait the longest to pop their plats BUT also have the most time to finish up that last game to make the 10 game requirement :P

i do wonder how many of the participants will join the 1st jan master race army as opposed to the lesser race 2nd jan army or the 3rd jan peasants. :awesome:

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 2

As long as you plat the games between Jan 1-3, you're safe. Of course there's a bit of a difference in ranking: people who plat the games on Jan 1st are the coolest. Jan 2 is a bit less cool, and Jan 3 is just cool :P.

Doubt I'll be done with BattleFantasia in time for this event and the milestone is important to me. Decisions, decisions...

Finally! My final update. It took a while but its all worth it. I took out Blazblue cuz it wont reach the deadline plus Kingdom Hearts because I never spend some time on the ps3 which I should plan to do in 2016. So while some are out, I replaced them with the ones I already for plat.

Arcana Heart 3 Love Max [98% - 54/56]* PLAT READY*

Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth1 [98% - 43/45]* PLAT READY*

Monster Monpiece [98% - 49/51] *PLAT READY*

Need for Speed Most Wanted [98% - 45/47] *PLAT READY*

Minecraft Playstation Vita Edition [91% - 49/51] *PLAT READY*

XBLAZE LOST MEMORIES [97% - 38/40] *PLAT READY*

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax [98% - 57/59] *PLAT READY*

Persona 4 Dancing All Night [98% - 38/40] *PLAT READY*

The Walking Dead [92% - 47/49] *PLAT READY*

Sound Shapes [0% - 0/89] *PLAT READY*

I gotta pick which plat will be my 50th. Till then, the waiting game begins..

• Like 1

Man oh man just 12 more hours till I can finally pop my plats :awesome:

See you in ~14 hours xD

Uhm, are you guys in different time zones, because it's not even New Year's Eve yet - wouldn't that be 24 hours? :S

But yeah, zero hour is coming. Better get my other acc... I mean, Maphantom on the forum so he can remember to make sure the list is properly up to date. ;)

To Ichiban-Hybrid: I plan on platinuming Kingdom Hearts Final Mix as one of my goals for 2016 since 2.8 is coming out soon.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Don't worry, I've got it covered, DetectiveCJ. ;)

My list again for Dragon-Archon to make the final adjustments:

1. S0ca392.png LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey (31/33 - 98%; ready to plat)
  2. Sedce98.png LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Vita) (43/45 - 98%; ready to plat)
  3. Sb596b9.png Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (31/33 - 90%; ready to plat)
  4. S08f254.png LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes (Vita) (30/32 - 97%; ready to plat)
  5. S5796c8.png LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (PS4) (69/71 - 93%; ready to plat)
  6. Sbcf766.png LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita) (39/41 - 98%; ready to plat)
  7. S57b434.png LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) (45/47 - 98%; ready to plat)
  8. Sa817b9.png LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (33/35 - 98%; ready to plat)
  9. Sd3985e.png Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (Vita) (34/36 - 91%; ready to plat)
  10. S7fa92b.png LEGO Lord of the Rings (PS3) (47/49 - 98%; ready to plat)

(If there are too icons, I can remove them.)

And good day from New Zealand! I hope you have a happy New Year! :D I plan on dropping out of the forum for DetectiveCJ to take over. I hope you all have a happy new year and we'll see you in 2016.

Edited by Maphantom238

I don't see myself making any more progress, so I'll just revise my list and I decided to go from best to worst. Hopefully there isn't a disaster in the upcoming hours.

1. ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West – 57/59 (98%) [Plat ready]

2. 3D Dot Game Heroes – 49/51 (91%) [Plat ready]

3. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune – 46/48 (91%) [Plat ready]

4. Gravity Rush - 62/64 (98%) [Plat ready]

5. Rayman Legends - 46/51 (84%) [Plat ready]

6. Smart As - 27/29 (91%) [Plat ready]

7. WWE 2K14 – 40/42 (90%) [Plat ready]

8. Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart – 50/52 (91%) [Plat ready]

9. Freedom Wars – 41/43 (98%) [Plat ready]

10. Pier Solar and the Great Architects – 36/38 (98%) [Plat ready]

I live in New Zealand, one of the first places in the world to greet each new day. As of this post it's 6 hours and 11 minutes till the new year.

Just in case I'm not online later: Happy New Year in advance :dance:. It's still 6.22AM in The Netherlands, so it's going to take a while. 

Don't worry, I've got it covered, DetectiveCJ. ;)

My list again for Dragon-Archon to make the final adjustments:

1. S0ca392.png LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey (31/33 - 98%; ready to plat)
  2. Sedce98.png LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Vita) (43/45 - 98%; ready to plat)
  3. Sb596b9.png Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (31/33 - 90%; ready to plat)
  4. S08f254.png LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes (Vita) (30/32 - 97%; ready to plat)
  5. S5796c8.png LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (PS4) (69/71 - 93%; ready to plat)
  6. Sbcf766.png LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita) (39/41 - 98%; ready to plat)
  7. S57b434.png LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) (45/47 - 98%; ready to plat)
  8. Sa817b9.png LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (33/35 - 98%; ready to plat)
  9. Sd3985e.png Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (Vita) (34/36 - 91%; ready to plat)
  10. S7fa92b.png LEGO Lord of the Rings (PS3) (47/49 - 98%; ready to plat)

(If there are too icons, I can remove them.)

And good day from New Zealand! I hope you have a happy New Year! :D I plan on dropping out of the forum for DetectiveCJ to take over. I hope you all have a happy new year and we'll see you in 2016.

I like it, but don't forget to post the other list with the plat images, rarity, and genres. Oh and Maphantom still needs to return to vote for the most beautiful plat image too.

Just in case I'm not online later: Happy New Year in advance :dance:. It's still 6.22AM in The Netherlands, so it's going to take a while. 

Cheers. 6:22am sounds like an eternity ago from where I'm sitting lol. At midnight it will have been 116 days, 5 hours, 59 minutes and 58 seconds since my last platinum. Sounds like a much longer time than it felt like though.

So Silentium looks like were gunna have a tie on are hands which I'm kool with. You popping ur plats on the 1st? Cuz if we wait till the 3rd we might be able to break it up. I'll leave it up to you. here's my plats and I'll def have 1 more rdy by Friday to = 30.

28. Tales from the Borderlands  (PS3) -  91%   34/36   Ready to Plat

29. Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse  - 91%  34/34 Ready to Plat

So for my 30th plat I will be doing Trine enchanted edition for the ps4. Depending if someone is going for more than 30 lol I will also be adding trine 2 for ps3 and borderlands for the ps4. I have goosbumps I can add to. But Id rather be playing THE LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS OF COLD STEEL. I am loving this game right now.

I don't know yet. Depends on tonight - if I go out, if I get drunk, etc :D I still want to add one more game to round the number to 30. This would be SAW 2 which I started last night. I hope to be able to finish it in the next 10 hours but... I will have guests so I might not be. We will see.

Nevertheless, I can't wait to start popping those plats (and other trophies). It will be a hell of a rank boost as well :D It will probably boost me in the top 1000 even :D

There are still 11 hours and 30 minutes till midnight here so I have time :D

Edited by Silentium

1am now, going to sleep soon. 

Popped 5 plats in that hour. I'll edit this post to include the required percentages and stuff when I wake up and come on next.

inFamous: First Light, done.

Rocket League, done.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5, done.

Resogun PS4, done.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD, done.

Happy new year people! Wishing you all good vibes and good plats!

Can you make the following last-minute updates for me:

Put Persona 4: Dancing All Night as Ready. I'm doing a speedrun of it. Shouldn't take more than 7 hours.

XBlaze: Lost Memories is ready at 38/40 (91%).

Add Norn9: Var Commons. I'll edit this post if I get it ready before New Years.

Delete Rayman Origins, Reality Fighters, Monster Monpiece, Resogun, Grim Fandango, and Bigfest.

Edited by Wdog-999