Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced for PS4

I watched the trailer in the middle of class - safe to say it was a bad decision, I couldn't concentrate on any of my work for the rest of the day  :P

Anyway, this looks phenomenal - I've been waiting for a ps4 DDD to be announced for a while now, but I was somehow still surprised when it happened haha. So excited to play BBS 0.2 (and hopefully see how she makes her way out of the realm of darkness. although that may be asking too much). Hopefully this gets a release in the west soon!!

Why the fuck can't they name their games like normal people FFS. What the fuck is 0.2 and 1.5 and 2.8 and 2.9??? OMG just call the collection Dream Drop Distance Remastered with an extra chapter, not so much bullshit.

Capcom is even worse with their Street Fighter games.

Edited by GarciaFever

Why the fuck can't they name their games like normal people FFS. What the fuck is 0.2 and 1.5 and 2.8 and 2.9??? OMG just call the collection Dream Drop Distance Remastered with an extra chapter, not so much bullshit.

It makes perfect sense though...

2.8 + 0.2 = 3

This is the final chapter prologue of 3...

• Like 1

I may have missed some of the games since there are so many, but now aren't all the Kingdom Hearts games included in 1.5 Remix, 2.5 Remix, and 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue?

1.5 Remix has Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories, and 358/2 Days.

2.5 Remix has Kingdom Hearts II, Birth by Sleep, and Re:coded.

2.8 will have Dream Drop Distance, Birth by Sleep 0.2, and X Back Cover.

If there hypothetically was a Kingdom Hearts 2.9, what games would be included in it? New content? Would rather they focus on Kingdom Hearts III to be honest.