Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced for PS4

I absolutely called this xD

The name is a bit dumber than I had anticipated though lol

Nonetheless I can't wait!! Dream Drop Distance deserves an HD treatment, too important to be left out plot-wise.

It is safe to assume that this will be our KH game for 2016, with KH3 coming out in 2017 :D

• Like 3

I wanted the whole collection but I'll take this instead.

This is gonna lead right into KH3. Think we can get a KH3 demo in this? 

It would be awesome if they could give us a KH3 demo but I'll doubt we will get one. If they did, 2.8 would probably have release onto X1 and I don't think that's happening anytime soon. ​

I somehow called it and I remember saying they will announce a ground zeroes sort of demo leading to KH3. Nonetheless. I'm ecstatic and can't wait to hear more about it.

EDIT: In the meantime I will do my best to Plat KH1 and KH RE: CoM as fast as possible to finally complete 1.5 and 2.5.  :giggle:

Edited by drag0n2

Yesssssss :holy:

I don't really care whether Back Cover and 0.2 are playable or not (I've never even heard of them... Are they new?). Sure, it would be nice, but sitting down with some popcorn and watching 358/2 and coded was an enjoyable experience as well.

As long as Dream Drop is playable, I am definitely getting this collection.

Yesssssss :holy:

I don't really care whether Back Cover and 0.2 are playable or not (I've never even heard of them... Are they new?). Sure, it would be nice, but sitting down with some popcorn and watching 358/2 and coded was an enjoyable experience as well.

As long as Dream Drop is playable, I am definitely getting this collection.

Yeah those 2 are new, altough Back Cover is related to Kingdom Hearts Chi (X). And also BBS0.2 was kinda a thing anyways since the secret ending did kinda hint to another sequel to BBS

• Like 1

X is Cinemtaic only, it will show the most important parts of X to understand the story.

BBS .2 will be a playable game, its not clear how long it will be, but I think it will be a long one since there are worlds in the Realm of Darkness (Like the Maleficent world, Snow White)

The things that happens in 0.2 will be leading up to KH3, so we'll probably see how Aqua could return in KH3 :D

This is announced on the official KH2.8 website.

And for those who wonders, 2.8 + 0.2 = 3. With other words the things that happens in DDD (2.8) and the things in BBS .2 (0.2) will be everything leading up to KH3.

Also, ATTRACTION FLOW IS COMING TO BBS .2 ACCORDING TO THE LEAK :D

• Like 1

Aqua...i just can't get enough of you...I'm actually curious about X, didn't hear much about it except it being for Mobile Phones, even if it's Cinematic. We had 358/2 Days in cinematic action so i won't complain about X.

Let me get my Pre-order ready ^_^

Edited by YaoiGod