Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L5bce72.png

16Lf8bdec.png

Fast Track - Defeat Tunnel Cleaner in under 60 seconds.

35L5475e8.png

Overpowered - Get charge.

17L288437.png

Don't touch the paint - Complete the bike ride without taking damage.

18L569959.png

Attacking aggressively - Defeat the Dropship in under 30 seconds.

It's nice to have some variety, gameplay-wise. The motorcycle sequence was pretty cool, as was the part shortly after that. Sadly, I had to say goodbye to him after a certain boss turned him into scrap metal.

• Like 4

L359f05.pngNioh 2 (PS5)

6Md77aa6.png40-bronze.pngAn Electrifying Triumph
Defeated Imagawa Yoshimoto and was made a samurai.

After beating him, you get the guardian spirit Rokugezo, a thunder elephant. Not bad.

42M5c77b7.png40-bronze.pngFriend to the Kodama
Obtained a Kodama's Soul Core.

Just keep giving the Sudamas any soul cores you don't want. Type, rank, and level don't matter. It is RNG driven. I was playing a Twilight Mission (Violet Cherry Blossoms/Lv 20) when this came up, so I'm wondering if that helped. Obtaining the KSC isn't enough... this trophy will come up once you purify it at a shrine.

25M1dac1c.png40-bronze.pngBurst Breaker
Used the Brute, Feral, and Phantom Burst Counters five times each to counter a Burst Attack.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge
Also got 2 other trophies- Friend to the Kodama and Burst Breaker.
  • Like 2

L0bdd06.png

35L8c31c2.png

Pedal to the Metal
Destroy Metal Kor at Nest

Lc9bd71.png

21L95684e.png

Black Thumb Too
Kill Dark Plants in Forest

Leb58fb.png

31L51b545.png

Live Laugh Hut
Fully furnish your hut.

Context:

Sooo satisfying finishing Jak 2, got really challenging at times. Only trophy left is collect all precursor orbs, coming back for that sometime.

Started Jak 3 same day, sped through, about halfway through story now. Put it on pause, felt like trying Bugsnax. Fun game, getting close to ending.

• Like 4

1Le85712.png

Fait Accompli (Platinum)

For stamina and time on your hands and an insatiable need for completion.

Jak 3 (PS3)

Screenshot-20220823-005116-PS-App.png

Platinum... complete? #17

And that's all three titles in the mainline Jak and Daxter trilogy Platinumed. I had a great time with this one, and thought it was quite an improvement over Jak II. I was gonna collect all 600 Precursor Orbs legitimately, but I really wasn't enjoying the side missions at all, so I went back on my plan and relied on the orb glitch again. I understand completely if this revelation compels you to uninvite me from your birthday party. I was really looking forward to that cake, though...

I'll be playing Jak X: Combat Racing for my next Platinum, to cap this whole thing off with the last trophy-supported game in the series. I'll get around to playing the PSP games sometime down the line.

• Like 4

L3ec138.png

:silver: Crossing Dókkerland

87Lf74147.png

Complete all encounters in Dókkerland (The Forgotten Saga)

This is also my levelling up trophy.  After losing most of my Jomsvikings trying to get to Book of Knowledge on the River Raids to druids and not having any rations to revive them, I decided to go back to the Forgotten Saga for a bit, and got this one.  That Silent Assist perk is still useless though as it still sounds even when equipped, if you have that perk added, at least fix it Ubisoft.

• Like 2

L8deb0e.png

22Lfda746.png

Beware, Your Honor!
Press Dahlia's claim that "Feenie pushed him twice." (T&T, Ep. 1)

11Le8eec0.png

Turnabout Memories
Clear Ep. 1 of PW: AA - T&T.

23Ld51099.png

Smells Like Oldbag
Examine everything with even a whiff of Oldbag on it. (T&T, Ep. 2)

12L5317f1.png

The Stolen Turnabout
Clear Ep. 2 of PW: AA - T&T.

• Like 3

L9158a5.png

Mafia: Definitive Edition

21Lbff133.png

Friends and Family - :bronze:

Completed "The Death of Art"

22Lee0f76.png

A Life of Crime - :gold:

Completed the game on Easy, Medium, or Hard difficulty.

23L634530.png

Made Man - :gold:

Completed the game on Classic difficulty.

Overall, this was a really enjoyable game. Classic difficulty wasn't too bad at all, and I just need to clean up some collectibles and then I shouldn't be too far from the platinum.

Parker

• Like 2

Getting-Sideways.png

Getting Sideways (Bronze)

Drift 600 meters or more.

Jak X: Combat Racing (PS4)

182d1bb99f512-a243411-AD52-DF1-ECE62-342

I'm now finishing off my collection of Jak and Daxter Platinum trophies with this game. It ended up going on sale right after I finished Jak 3; talk about good timing. Started playing yesterday and it's quite fun. I haven't gotten all too great of a grip on the handling or physics of the cars just yet, but I'm slowly getting better at it. This is one of those trophies that you can easily get without really trying for it specifically, though you probably shouldn't get shot and die during your drift like I did in this screenshot.

Once I finish this game's trophy list, I'll have every unique Jak and Daxter Platinum trophy... not a bad achievement, if I do say so myself.

Edited by blue_blur_98
  • Like 4

L359f05.pngNioh 2 (PS5)

13M6db6ef.png40-bronze.pngA Weapon's Mind
Listened to the innermost thoughts of a Yokai Weapon.

Get a Yokai Weapon with an Imbue Corruption ability, and just keep on using it. There is a sentience gauge that will fill gradually, and when it hits 100% the weapon will talk to you. The 5th time it happens with the same weapon, this one is yours.

• Like 1