Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L9cd3c9.png

3L2cad13.png       4Lf27cea.png

:bronze:The Shadow                                          :bronze:Deniable
                                                       Complete level 'The Shadow'          In 'The Shadow', operate without raising an

alarm or disabling the security mainframe

I'm really enjoying this game so far but I have one complaint (if you know me, I'm sure you know what I'm about to say)

innocent-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 online trophies, so I'll never be able to get the Platinum for it... Damn you Guerrilla Games!

• Like 2

Dragon's Crown

19Lb35f4d.png

Hardcore Hero 
Conquer the game on Hard difficulty.

T_T (FYI- that's tears of joy)

that is a hard one... ~_~ now I have to do defeat it again in infernal then defeat it in 3 mins in hard then 4 mins in infernal??? T_T (no longer tears of joy... just... tears)

• Like 4

Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition

38Ldfd0d1.png

Best Surgeon In The World

Get an A++ rating on all procedures.

Hmm, glitched. This pops early for everyone (only requires A++ in the first six procedures). Might be fixed in the planned Monday trophy patch?

• Like 1

In the 5 1/2 years I've been collecting trophies, I can honestly say that this was one of the hardest ones of them all to earn.

Wait until you get to the challenges......

Mass Effect

30L2f3881.png

Rich 

Exceed 1,000,000 Credits

Got this just before my save file got deleted, now I have to start over.