Uncommon
40-silver.png20Se65554.png Free Radical
Escape a level 5 police chase
2 months, 1 week, 2 days (+55 minutes, 46 seconds) 9th Aug 2014
3:34:24 PM
45.81%
Uncommon
40-silver.png

Well, I've been kinda busy so I haven't really done much as far as earning trophies are concerned.

L41d157.png

2Lb050d5.png         15Lbea44c.png         30L64135b.png

:bronze:  Obsessive Compulsive                       :bronze:   Child of the Shadows                                  :bronze:Lockdown

Steal all loot and collectibles in a single chapter        Finish a single chapter without alerting anyone                                Finish Chapter One

I love earning multiple trophies at once, don't you? But I'm enjoying the game so far, it's kinda like Sly Cooper meets Assassin's Creed.

• Like 1

Trials Fusion

9L32d975.png

Through The Fires of Hell 
Complete Inferno IV

40-bronze.png

2.67% / Ultra Rare

You know guys, this was pretty freaking hard trophy to obtain but did it. I haven't really tried to get this trophy before because it looked so hard. Now I tried and on my first run I couldn't make it because the time ran out (30 minutes). I was on the last checkpoint so I had to try it again. On my second run I had about 2 minutes left when I finally reached the finish line. What a feeling! I don't understan how people does these extreme tracks with zero faults... Just how? I had 424 faults when I finished my second run so maybe I need a little bit more practise ;)

• Like 1

L81881d.png

24Lf1ae71.png

:bronze: Are You Desmond Miles?

Complete Desmond Sequence 5.

Almost done with AC:R now. Just need to find about 70 animus fragments and buy the final (ridiculously overpriced) books.

• Like 1