Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Ld25910.png

48L5e40cb.png

:silver: True Master of the Apocalypse

Defeated 100,000 enemies

"Hardest part is now done! Phew!"

Edited by Shin
  • Like 2

Got couple of more Ultra Rare trophies from Trials Fusion so I had to post them here ;)

14Leebfd2.png

Unyielding III 
Complete all 'Unyielding' Track Challenges in the first 8 Events

40-bronze.png 2,79% / Ultra Rare

15L9e2a00.png

Full Throttle III 
Complete all 'Full Throttle' Track Challenges in the first 8 Events

40-bronze.png 2,51% / Ultra Rare

Unyielding tracks weren't  too hard, but the third full throttle track was real pain in the ass. It took me over an hour to finish it, phew... But well, now I got all the trophies that I wanted from the game (until the new DLC). There is still the one, but I'm not gonna do it because it's impossible for me.

• Like 1