Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

34Labde50.png
:gold: Blue Eagle 

Complete all single-player episodes on Hardline difficulty

revolver-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?12928

Wow, what an extremely easy "hardest" difficulty. 70% of enemy encounters can be avoided and if you did the collectibles you get an OP LMG that just rinses fools.

2 more trophies left for the plat. Menz in the Hood angry-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?12928649  and a miscellaneous trophy I missed twice somehow xD

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

L225666.png

31L7de995.png

:bronze:Hasty Hare Handler
                                                                                                   Earn 50 victories in class 100 bunny racing.

Too... much... hopping. dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498 And I still have 50 more races left, I'll save that for later. Why?

Because I want to earn that trophy on Easter (I shouldn't have to explain why). :P

• Like 4

Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (Vita)

33L73d0e8.png

:bronze: Ice Ice Ice baby

Used all three of Jin's special attacks that freeze opponents in a single combo.

Another funny reference and also my last character specific trophy doods! Glad to have these done and also pretty proud of myself that I did all these against the CPU, thought for sure I was going to have to get help on some. Of course anything is possible with willpower and sardines doods. 

• Like 1

Resident Evil: Revelations 2

7L9c1eb1.png

Who Needs Fire?  

Escape from the detention center in Claire's Episode One without using the flame-thrower bust.

Edited by TheNxKeDMan

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Epic Finisher :gold:

Followed the story to its conclusion

11L5f675d.png

I loved this game , so much better and less grinding needed compared to FFXIII. Still i wanted to fight some better bosses , those were too easy !

Thank you for reading :popcorn:

:dance: BUwUNY

Edited by BUwUNY
  • Like 1

From Uncharted: Drake's Fortune...

47Ld152ca.png

:gold: Charted! - Hard

Finish the game in Hard Mode

I usually don't start games off on its hardest difficulty (given at the start), but I decided to play on hard anyways and it wasn't too bad. Most of my deaths came from falling off ledges instead of gunfights. The only trouble I had with Hard was in the last chapter. I just have some weapon trophies left and Crushing and I'll have #28.
  • Like 4

Dead Space 2

17L51a679.png

Made Us Whole
 Complete the game on any difficulty setting     

Man, I love this series and this was a very well done sequal! Now on to the "Severed" DLC to continue with the "Extraction" storyline.

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 3