Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Led2689.png
                                                                                     12L64c7e9.png
                                                                                       Metrosexual
                                                Spend $6,969 on clothes, hair, and tattoos.

• Like 4

L14da0b.png

Goat Simulator Ps4

3S469dd7.png

Alexander Goatstafsson

Win the title bout!

2Se13712.png

GoatQueen

Become the Queen of GoatVille

4Sed4df4.png

What is its purpose?

Thrash the Goathenge

6S68c093.png

Boulder of Death

Hit the party with the Boulder of Death

7S0add2f.png

Demogoat

Have 10 gas canisters explode at the same time

9S4a5a95.png

LOEK master

Find the Sanctum 2 Walker Statue

10S4f4e3f.png

Pedestrian

Find the Sanctum 1 Walker Statue

12S6550bf.png

Rymdskepp i Rymden

Travel to space!

14Sfa09ee.png

Disgusting Why did you step in that?

Yuck

Really liking the game atm :D 

• Like 1

L4c1026.png

7La0de51.png

:bronze:  Best Bromance
Go on a date with Barret in the Gold Saucer

+

1L04d60a.png

:platinum:  Gaia's Guardian
Obtain all trophies

The weekend is over; and FF7, too :D

I just finished my second run for the sake of Barret and all yaoi-fluffyness <3 Even if my preference in yaoi-pairs is a different one as these two x'D

• Like 3

Led2689.png
                                                                                 19L8d579d.png
                                                                                         Savior
                                                              Complete 12 levels of Parademic.

Ugh, this one was even more annoying for me to do, because while I was almost halfway done through completing all levels, the game decided to tell me that Carl was hungry, and that he was losing energy. And so while I was rushing my ass off to get this long-ass activity done with, my stats for Muscles was decreasing. I had it at Max. when I started the activity, and by the time I was done, I barely had any muscles, I was back to being really skinny! Well, back to the gym I guess, lol

• Like 3

Lc5d8d7.png

22L32c9a8.png                                                     27L5c2a84.png

40-bronze.png                                                                                                         40-bronze.png

Evil Genius                                                                                                  SHAZAM!
         Complete Lex Luthor's Kombo Challenge                                                      Complete Captain Marvel's Kombo Challenge

25Lfbaf66.png                                                      12La3f8d4.png

40-bronze.png                                                                                                       40-bronze.png

Get Over Here!                                                                                 Tarkatan Champion
Complete Scorpion's Kombo Challenge                                                   Complete Baraka's Kombo Challenge

16 characters cleared.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 2