Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

7Lb2d7ba.png

:silver:Alive and Planting

Plants vs Zombies (Vita)

Two decent trophies in a day. Well...three... :gold:Redeemed is a ball-ache and led to the RDR :platinum:

This trophy can be somewhat challenging without the right strategy. Vita touch controls tend to wig out when using Cob Cannons and the device frequently fails to register either the selection of the cannon or the placement of the targeting reticle. On the flipside, a Cob-less strategy tends to fail a couple of flags out from the target of 40 waves, so a mixed strategy is the easiest to manage.

Here's the strategy I ended up using the get the trophy -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Tya-ZOs70

Use the Cob Cannons to mop up the Gargantuars, the rest of the setup is self-sustaining. Don't place Spikeweeds in the first few rows to the right - nothing should hit your plants and Sun is better spent on maintaining Pumpkins, Ice Shrooms and explosives.

Nothing got close to damaging this setup until wave 40 when I lost one of the rear Gloom-Shrooms to Imps. Other than that minor hiccup, it proved ideal for the trophy.

• Like 3

Never posted in this thread until now.  That's because I just got the rarest  :gold: on my list:

50L84f231.png

:gold: Challenge Master  :gold: 

Clear All Online Mode Challenges

Game: Binary Domain

211th earner out of 27,874 owners

0.76%

Also, the trophy I earned yesterday was nothing to squawk at either.

47L610746.png

:bronze: Resistance Hero  :bronze: 

Clear all stages in INVASION mode

Game: Binary Domain

287th earner out of  27,874 owners

1.03%

Very rewarding getting these two done.  I vowed not to touch SP until MP was done.  Now that it is, and when I'm no longer needed to help those who have helped me, I will start this awesome SP mode that I've been itching to start.  

L3e4861.png

9L0bde13.png

密林の暗殺者ファングバンサー 
ファングバンサーを倒した証。 百獣の王とは、いかなる世界においてもまず自分より先に雌をけしかけるものを指す言葉である。 ※シングルパーティーエリア限定 (Defeat the King of Beasts,Fang)

• Like 2