Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut

27L457f86.png

:bronze:  Fearless 

Escape from The Daddy without using your flashlight

13.03%

RARE

So much better playing this game on the vita :D lol

Edited by chuckyjugg

Lbb143a.png

16L23addb.png First Blood                             15L3606a5.png Deft Hands

26L27785c.png Awakened                               2L28e75f.png Teacher Beater

18L4a7a94.png Hunter                                     3L8e7b72.png Family Man

17Lfe74bf.png Initiate                                     4Lf8acfe.png Queen Slayer

27L3ddef9.png Greenhorn

• Like 1

L3e4861.png

14L752a59.png

「万物の創造者」への転身 
メインクラスをLv30以上のフォースにクラス変更した。 ……やっぱりフォースが一番いい。……ハンターなんて、暑苦しいだけ。(reach lv 30 with the Force Class)

17L95f230.png

「領域を支配せし者」への転身 

メインクラスをLv30以上のテクターにクラス変更した。 ……テクターも、いいものよ。……ファイターは問題外。射線の邪魔でしょうがないもの。( reach lv 30 with the Techer Class)

• Like 4

55L3f00bb.png

L.A. Noire - Bulletproof Windshield

Kill the drivers of both MP vehicles in the gun battle at Hughes Aircraft, before they pull up.

Finally got this trophy last night, gave up on it when I tried completing it +- 1,5 years ago. Stuck on 99% since then, finally got the 100% now though.

• Like 2

The Guided Fate Paradox

4Lde4046.png                            7Ld3450d.png

:gold: Defeated Laharl!                                                      :silver: Holy Artifact God

Obtained when you defeat Laharl in the Extra dungeon.       Obtained once you have collected all Holy Artifacts.

(I love it when I'm able to one-shot hard bosses in God Mode, I was actually kinda surprised I did it, & the silver trophy was just a bonus.)

• Like 1