BDKSimba

Le3e5ca.png

8Lfff7c2.png

Beyond Reach:bronze:

Reached the bad ending of Chapter 2

2L270d29.png

For Love And Family :bronze:

Successfully completed Chapter 2

After a long break i return with the second episode which was brilliant by the way ?. A very strong case that involves many things and persons and a deeper writing. A new big addition is the introduction of two new characters, the young detective Justin and the orphan tech genius girl Neko, i really like this new characters and how good are written from their introduction and all their interaction with the Store Manager and Scarlett.

As of now i find very compelling how the event of case 1 & 2 interconnect with the greater mystery that in the background and what happened to Store Manager? and his connection with the bookstore?

First big highlight of the episode is again the interactions between the Store Manager and the mysterious owner of the bookstore, his ominous appearance is both the catalyst for the events that will follow by also a great help without revealing his intentions and his greater role in this game.

Second highlight is the ingame forum with the very interesting articles and topics, best ones were the directly references to movies and anime series and also the mention of a particular theatre PS3 game and i wonder why we never receive a port of Puppeteer one of the most unique PS3 games?

The best of all was the article " The universe of Darkness and Nothingness " not only was well constructed and has many biographical information and other details that will help those that are "less" literature educated but was a greate tribute  towards H.P.Lovecraft and his legend along with the other great writers of his cycle.

• Like 3

Yes there's more trophies. What else did you expect? lol

45L7ddf60.png

Feeding Friendsy
Collect 10 Zurpstones for Trudi

33L6e27b7.png

No Need for Multiball
Kill Two Enemies With a Single Ricochet Round

42Lc49de1.png

Must Go Faster
Do a Trick Jump While Going at Max Speed with the Hoverboots

37L716b5c.png

Extreme Gardening
Defeat 30 Enemies While They are Topiary'd

47L8f80da.png

Might've Broken Something
Collect Three Lorbs

31Ldb5040.png

Alert the Sponsors
Perform Five Trick Jumps on a Grind Rail

29La5a366.png

Max Relax
Find the Nefarious Citizens by the Hot Springs

18L23f269.png

Does This Make My Tail Look Big?
Acquire and Equip Head, Torso, and Leg Armor

Yes I got distracted by the large area in Savali and sidequests in general. Savali might be the biggest area I've seen in a R&C game. ?

• Like 2

Just got this one naturally playing. Surprised I never got it before as I've been playing off and on since Launch of Overwatch 1.

Zarya is one of my favourite tanks but never been that good with her. Starting to get the hang of it.

L39546f.png

45Lab9766.png

The Power of Attraction
Capture 4 enemies in a single use of Zarya's Graviton Surge in Quick or Competitive Play.

• Like 2

Another week, another haul. A very good one, in fact!

image.png  :platinum:  Bayonetta

Before FFXVI, I haven't played a pure hack and slash game in ages - last one was Nier Automata, I think? - and this one was a LOT of fun. There's still so much more to get - Angel Slayer mode, all the crows, the secret boss fight with Rodin, a speedrun to unlock a new weapon, and Platinum in every chapter to unlock Jeanne - and I was actually considering going back and getting everything else, but there's other games I want to play and I don't have a lot of time. Maybe I'll get back to it up before purchasing Bayonetta 2.

Also, this is platinum #69. Totally unintentional, I swear.

:bronze:  The Deepest Cut

Kill 20 enemies using only Iai-Jutsu with Shuraba. (Iai-Jutsu performed by holding △.)

:gold:  Legendary Dark Witch

Complete all Chapters on ∞ Climax difficulty.

:bronze:  Higher and Higher

While never setting foot on the ground, grab enemies 10 times using Kulshedra.

:bronze:  The Ice Witch

Freeze 20 enemies while wearing Odette.

:bronze:  Come Here, Little Boy

Taunt and defeat five plus angered enemies while taking no damage. Gaze of Despair may be equipped.

:platinum:  Acquire All Trophies

Acquire All Trophies

image.png:platinum:  Rayman Legends
After months of religiously playing challenges every day, I finally got this Platinum! I wanted it to be a milestone, so after I had enough Awesomeness points (which was about a month ago) I stopped playing and went back to it after platinuming Bayonetta, so this is Platinum #70. Don't let the grind stop you from playing this game: it's an excellent platformer, among the best of its generation, and even with the repetition of the challenges I was still having a bit of fun.

It's the 6th Ultra Rare Platinum in my profile - last one was 3 years ago with Mirror's Edge - and it won't be the last this year, that's for sure!

:silver:  Truly Awesome!
Reach the final level of Awesomeness

:bronze:  Rubber Ducks
Destroy 5 Rubber Ducks sent by Sharkmen

:bronze:  Let him do the job
In one run of "Lucha Libre Get Away", let the Luchador kill 10 enemies for you

:bronze:  Gold Addict
Win all the Gold Cups from the paintings

:platinum:  Legendary
Win all trophies in the game!

S4e30f0.png  Sackboy: A Big Adventure
Not much to update on this game except that we're in the Wonderplane bonus world and getting our ass kicked. We'll also need to get the Dreamer Orbs we missed in the earlier levels (or do the Knitted Knight Trials, which we haven't played because of the spike in difficulty) in order to play the final levels.

:bronze:  Stunner
Stun 30 of Vex's minions.

S024f13.png  Horizon Chase Turbo

I think I got this trophy by complete accident in a race were I was bumping in a lot of cars. The car speed started going all over the place and this trophy popped suddenly. Can't really complain, right?

As I said in the last post, there probably won't be many updates to this game because the remaining trophies are tied to 100% completion across all modes, and I'm not focusing on this right now.

:bronze:  Supersonic

Reach 230 mph (370 km/h)

image.png  BioShock Infinite (PS4)

As I'm debating which single-player campaing I am going to start next, I felt like going back to an FPS and downloaded this. This game sits at 1% in my profile because I played the prologue over 3 years ago, and this time I was about to start playing in the hardest difficulty - and by unlocking it, I got the below trophy. It's neat that you can just input the Konami Code and unlock this mode, but I won't be committing to this one right now.

When I do get back to play this... I already have the PS3 platinum but not 100%, so my plan will be to platinum the PS4 list and play Burial at Sea/Clash in the Clouds DLCs on the PS4 for 100%, then play them on the PS3 for 100% in both stacks.

:bronze:  Should Auld Acquaintance...

Unlocked 1999 Mode.

Edited by Eblait
  • Like 4

36Ld86eb6.png

Life of the Party
Deploy 50 Mr. Fungis

8L107b79.png

Don't You Walk Away From Me
Reach the Archives

Small amount for once. Apon realization... since I'm only going for or attempting the Platinum... and not true 100% completion (which is something I never do really) I don't really need to get or try to get anymore Gold Bolts or Lorbs so I'll probably stop trying to do so lol.

• Like 2

39Le33f03.png

Puppeteer (Silver)

Reach rank 3 or higher in the Puppeteer imp quest

Dreams (PS4)

189ec0b849682-a243411-AD52-DF1-ECE62-342

I just need to know the logic behind tying three trophies to doing the same action for an hour and a half. Did they think many normal people would naturally spend that much time doing these specific actions? Because unless you are really into the create tools here, the answer is almost certainly no. Even then, who is out there using Record Posession on the regular? I don't see many cases where this feature would prove useful, so almost every player who wants this is gonna have to grind this out manually for sure. Just a really stupid type of trophy all around.

At least this one wasn't as tedious as the others. Instead of just holding a button and waving my arm around (which did make my wrists hurt after a while) I had direct control over a character, so it actually felt like I was playing a video game here. It also helped that I challenged myself to not run into my line while grinding this out, turning a UI element into a makeshift obstacle... and playing as Sonic as you can see here definitely helped too.

This is also my fifth rarest trophy now. Cool!

• Like 2