Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lb5af2d.pngLords of the Fallen (2023/PS5)

28M901b48.png40-bronze.pngRise and Fall
Defeat Pieta, She of Blessed Renewal.

Pieta is NO JOKE, in spite of being the first real boss. I'd say at least up there with Margit from Elden Ring. If you're having trouble, do some Vitality/Endurance/Strength leveling. Pieta's attacks are Radiant based, not Physical. So I changed out of my Partisan set and put on the Pilgrim's set. This boosts your resistance to Holy damage done by Radiant magic.  My weapons for this fight were a Rusty Cutter and an Avowed Mace wielded together. Beckon the Iron Wayfarer if you like, but chances are he'll go down by the middle of the fight. Just don't get discouraged.

62M458fe9.png40-bronze.pngA Rest Among the Dead
Reach the Skyrest Bridge interior.

22Mfbb681.png40-bronze.pngVengeance for the Fallen
Avenge a fallen lampbearer.

Look out for a red lantern, which means another player has been killed there. Soulflay it and let the red moths guide you toward the killer. The killer will have their victim's name above the health bar. Destroy that enemy to avenge the fallen.

• Like 3

L82d918.png

28Le59683.png

40-silver.png

Star Tours
Discover and complete all Jedi Chambers

40L0812bd.png

40-silver.png

Perk of the Job
Equip Perks in all slots

47L8cc433.png

40-silver.png

Skoova Diving
Fill the aquarium in the cantina

Stopped playing for a week as I'm having the time of my life just playing Fortnite Zero Build with real life friends, so I haven't played Jedi Survivor. I just came back today to get 3 trophies, I'm still missing a few trophies for the plat but there's no rush! :)

• Like 4

17Lee4df8.png

Prime Presser
For having successfully pressed a witness during the first cross-examination in both The Great Ace Attorney: Adventures and The Great Ace Attorney 2: Resolve

16Lf5f35c.png

Inconsistency Seer
For having successfully presented evidence during the first cross-examination that occurs in both The Great Ace Attorney: Adventures and The Great Ace Attorney 2: Resolve

19Le88185.png

Healthy Curiosity
For having thoroughly examined the medical report card, inside and out, in Episode 1 of The Great Ace Attorney: Adventures

2L7ceb21.png

Defence Debut
For completion of Episode 1 of The Great Ace Attorney: Adventures from its opening chapter

Honestly... great start so far. I forgot how good the Ace Attorney franchise truly is... when you don't know what's going to happen lol 😅

• Like 4

L1a1eea.png

1L2b5d7d.png

default_platinum.png Dead by Daylight

Collected all the trophies. 

29L6e538d.png

default_bronze.png Apt Killer

Start a public match with a full killer loadout.

123Lf44c4b.png

default_bronze.png Taking One For The Team 

Protect a recently unhooked Survivor by taking a hit near them 250 times.

86L63b965.png

default_bronze.png Happy Holidays 

Open at least 100 mystery boxes on the bloodweb (available during select special events).

21L6dd2a2.png

default_bronze.png Adept Executioner

Achieve a merciless victory with The Executioner using only his 3 unique perks in a public match.

15Le722fb.png

default_bronze.png Adept Deathslinger 

Achieve a merciless victory with the Deathslinger using only his 3 unique perks in a public match.

10Ld0cdec.png

default_bronze.png Grim Pilgrimage

In a public match, repair the generator in the upper level of the Shrine and escape.

11L7f463c.png

default_silver.png Bodyguard

In public matches, take a protection hit while the Killer is carrying a Survivor, 30 times.

42Lccc3f9.png

default_bronze.png Adept Yun-Jin

Escape with Yun-Jin using only her 3 unique perks in a public match.

36Ld0613b.png

default_bronze.png Adept Élodie

Escape with Élodie using only her 3 unique perks in a public match.

• Like 3

L58ed2d.png

12L79481c.png

Turning the Tables
Turn Ruth into a Pigwoman

5La3131a.png

That’s All, Folks
Complete the Pigman Journey

51Lf4da5f.png

Scholar
Read 50 books

29L52fe3a.png

Winds of War
Turn a Tornado into an Elemental Tornado

Two of the five characters are done. Next one I need to do an 'evil' run for a trophy, so will be doing that twice. 🎃

• Like 3

20L932a97.png

Pillow Perfectionist
For having examined the bed in Episode 2 of The Great Ace Attorney: Adventures

3L6cea41.png

Crash Course Candidate
For completion of Episode 2 of The Great Ace Attorney: Adventures from its opening chapter

Cases are either really short... or I'm just getting through them quickly? Oh well... maybe they'll get longer? 😅

• Like 2

Warframe
80L0c5484.png
That Which Does Not Kill Us
Vanquish a Rank 5 Kuva Lich

After finishing Spider-Man 2, I went back to Warframe for a bit just to get some misc trophies to tide me over until whatever I start next. It's a game that I first played very shortly after getting a PS4 back in the day. Over the years, I've sunk over 300 hours into it so it's a game I enjoy to some degree.

Do I understand anything that is going on? Absolutely not. There is a whole world, lore, storyline etc that I just can't even get my head round. This is me trying to understand junctioning in FF8 multiplied by a million. I shut my brain off and just spend the missions shooting/slicing through enemies - ignorant of all the effort and world building going on. This trophy basically boils down to "Make a personal enemy really angry then defeat them" but the amount of explaining it takes in order how to get there is just baffling.

1) Build a spaceship that is different to the spaceship that you already have - this is a trophy itself.
2) Make what is basically a nemesis.
3) Attack that nemesis troops enough times to find out what 3 symbols (out of like 10) the nemesis is weak to.
4) Farm spheres from missions that may contain those symbols.
5) Do a different sort of mission to open those spheres and hope that you or the randoms get one as a reward.
6) Fight/lose to the nemesis enough times to rank them up to 5.
7) Trial and error your way as to the correct 3 symbol combination they're weak to.
8: ) Take the spaceship mentioned in the first step on a 30 minute long mission in which you fight your and teammates versions of the nemesis.
9) Defeat them and complete the mission.

That's about as simple as I can make it. It has been a right confusing slog filled with terms like "parazon", "murmurs", "requiems" and so many other lore words. The plus side is that the final mission had me paired with a decent squad of randoms who all stuck through it and really helped out so it was a nice ending point to the trophy. Some tough space combat followed by a boss battle with each persons personal nemesis. Genuinely enjoyed the final part.

The good news is that this is the most involved trophy I had left to get. Everything else is just grindy.

• Like 2

L58ed2d.png

7L1162d5.png

Dog Days
Complete the Werewolf Journey

21Le70aeb.png

Mystery Machine
Save both innocents in The Strangeness

35L7b75fa.png

Winter Has Come
Collect all 3 of Pigman Joe’s Tour du Weird West souvenir snow globes

24Ld3c040.png

Who You Gonna Call?
Complete a quest given by a Ghost

It's looking like this may be a Halloween Plat! One last hero to play as. 🎃

• Like 4

La5ae77.png

:bronze: Up in Smoke

30Lac1fba.png

Affect 20 Guards with Smoke Bombs

:bronze: Ambush

29L3b8cfb.png

Have 10 Guards Trigger Traps

:bronze: The Blood of the Spymaster

7L6d1df2.png

Eliminate Al-Mardikhwar

:silver: Eagle's Will

48L8aafb9.png

Survive 10 Minutes in open conflict

The last trophy was a pain, I went to the same location that HarryNinetyFour does in his video, but had the Snake on the rock but out of reach of Basim and put the timer on my iPad and waited it out.  I couldn't do it with Human enemies, anyone whom has got this trophy with them is hardcore. 

• Like 4