Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Far Cry 2

49L453031.png

Adventurer -  :silver: 

(Download and rate 25 usermaps)

Quite time consuming but not frustrating...just have a lil patience on those Loading screens.

Took me about an hour and 15mins to complete and pop!  :pimp: 

GTA IV

46Lef6ae4.png

TAKING IT FOR THE TEAM -  :bronze: 

(You were on the winning team in all multiplayer team games.)

Late post actually  :D 

Many thanks to @LANOZID and his buddy ZAUB for the time spent to get this trophy..

Also, to @KAMILOS105 for being super-consistent on his punctuality and support!  B)  :lol: 

Now, I need your help guys, with TEAM PLAYER Trophy. If you have the game

please add me and let's get this trophy.  :highfive: 

Cheers! TGIF!

-Razgriz

Edited by xf22Razgriz
  • Like 1

Zone of the Enders HD

1Lac94d8.png

Elite Frame Runner

This game needs more  :wub:                                                                                                                                                                                       Collect all trophies

Proteus

1Lb7f6e0.png

:bronze: Silent and Void (Uncommon 28.74%)

There is a thing confusedly formed, Born before heaven and earth. Silent and void It stands alone and does not change, Goes round and does not weary. It is capable of being the mother of the world, But I know not its name.

Yes, it's the (first) playthrough trophy, and yes it's that low percentage, and yes the description makes no damn sense. Four more trophies for 100%, but apart the two which can just be done without even looking I'm not sure about fully completing the game, as the collectibles are not tracked in any way and I lost my mind trying them even once. Very shitty "game". Perfect example of the reason why indie games get so much hate.

• Like 1

Sept 20, 2014

MLB 14: The Show (Vita)

0d39492116.png

Yu "Brother Dal" Darvish

In any game mode with Yu Darvish, throw 7 complete innings, strike out 14 en route to the win. (Must be done in a full, uninterrupted, 9 inning game. Changing teams during the game or using the Quick Counts feature will invalidate this trophy.)

Killzone MP

37L213f48.png

Taken From Behind – Brutal Melee from behind 

Brutal Melee 3 enemy players from behind while disguised in a single match while playing as an Infiltrator

19Lf5657c.png

Jetpack on Exo Action – Destroy Exoskeleton 

Destroy an enemy Exoskeleton with your Jetpack while in flight in The Junkyard

13Le1e997.png

Tactical Mastery – Help capture Tactical Spawn Areas 

Be playing at the moment your faction secures all four Tactical Spawn Areas simultaneously in Salamun Market

• Like 1