Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

51L398fdd.png

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Coin Master

Get platinum coins in all Ninja Trials.

2ef7vqa.jpg

16 trials, 76 missions and 300+ completions to get this. Unearthed Challenge 4 is the hardest to complete because it requires more luck then skill. Already had experience with most of these missions because I played & completed the Black version on Xbox on normal. Sigma PS3 version I did all on normal & some on Master Ninja. This Vita version is the 1st time I completed em all on Master Ninja including the newer exclusive missions. Only thing that remains is Master Ninja rank all story chapters on Master Ninja which I never done at all ever. 

Edited by J2V_89
  • Like 4

L99695e.png

11L63b918.png

:silver:The rush of the surf

250Hit record. "Chopped! Slice! Will you? "

The English trophy list isn't up yet, hopefully Google Translate got it mostly right.

• Like 4

51L398fdd.png

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Coin Master

Get platinum coins in all Ninja Trials.

2ef7vqa.jpg

16 trials, 76 missions and 300+ completions to get this. Unearthed Challenge 4 is the hardest to complete because it requires more luck then skill. Already had experience with most of these missions because I played & completed the Black version on Xbox on normal. Sigma PS3 version I did all on normal & some on Master Ninja. This Vita version is the 1st time I completed em all on Master Ninja including the newer exclusive missions. Only thing that remains is Master Ninja rank all story chapters on Master Ninja which I never done at all ever. 

Sweet Dude Sweet !!!! And by the look's it was done with Rachel right? I'm terrible with her on the Vita lol.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam : Reborn

30La11244.png

Card Collector 

Collect 60% of cards.

17L0c3293.png

True Gundam Dynasty Warrior 

Clear the operation "DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM Reborn"

True Gundam DW, Worst fight ever Lol. xD

• Like 2

Sweet Dude Sweet !!!! And by the look's it was done with Rachel right? I'm terrible with her on the Vita lol.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam : Reborn

30La11244.png

Card Collector 

Collect 60% of cards.

17L0c3293.png

True Gundam Dynasty Warrior 

Clear the operation "DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM Reborn"

True Gundam DW, Worst fight ever Lol. xD

I completed every mission with Ryu first and left Rachel's missions last so the trophy popped once I completed her final mission. I'm still not used to the controls on Vita only for touchscreen lol.

L31b704.png

6Lce9962.png

:gold:Ending: Eryn
                                                                                     You saw Eryn's ending. "I'm hungry, too!"

Damn, I missed one of Lola's quests, after I load my other saves to get the

other endings, I'll have to start a new game :( (I tried to be so careful too).

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 4

Time and Eternity

:gold: Overwhelming Victory

Won 20 battles in a row without taking any damage

Weird getting a gold trophy very early in a game especially in a rpg doods

L31b704.png

6Lce9962.png

:gold:Ending: Eryn
                                                                                     You saw Eryn's ending. "I'm hungry, too!"

Damn, I missed one of Lola's quests, after I load my other saves to get the

other endings, I'll have to start a new game :( (I tried to be so careful too).

Dang dood, definitely sucks when that happens. Oh the thrills of missable trophies -___-

• Like 2