Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L938e3e.png

3L09168b.png

:gold:Noire's Producer
You've mastered Noire's route. "H-Hmph. You worked hard, so I don't mind recognizing you a little bit. But only a little bit! Don't take it the wrong way."

Now that I've figured it out a bit, I got all Noire's events in two playthroughs as opposed to Neptune's four.  <_<

• Like 3

2L264a8b.png

Neptune's Producer 

You've mastered Neptune's route. "So you think you've seen all the events, huh? But!!! A second and third hidden event...don't actually exist. You're done. Good job. Seriously, thank you!"

Just Vert's stuff left, still getting really tired of being stuck at 99% guess it's best not to play this when I'm really tired as I apparently just skip over the most simple stuff. 

• Like 3

Rock that castle!, in Rayman Legends. I just had to finish the first world. Very cool last level btw.

anlW1DT.png

I love this game :wub: I used to play FPS for a while, and I must admit that Rayman Legends is the only PEGI-7 game that held my attention sofar... I really want to plat it now :lol:

:|  :|  :| I am starting to dislike this game... it is kinda getting meh and meh-er... *sigh* Chiaki and Sonia are my last hope >_<

Don't say that! There's still Nagito, Hiyoko, Ibuki, Mikan, Gundham, Nekomaru, Peko, Fuyuhiko, Akane, Mahiru, Kazuichi and Byakuya! D: fuck teruteru though 

Edited by Xhillia

Spec Ops:The Line
                                                                       :silver: 

50Lecd476_zps7f1ddab6.png

Recon  
                                                            Recover 12 Intel items             

Edited by SarDarniTron
  • Like 1

Don't say that! There's still Nagito, Hiyoko, Ibuki, Mikan, Gundham, Nekomaru, Peko, Fuyuhiko, Akane, Mahiru, Kazuichi and Byakuya! D: fuck teruteru though 

Currently at chapter 5 and dunno if I could still take this game >_< just wish last 2 chapters would give me some mind blowing (kinda knew some stuffs though esp. Chiaki and Sonia.. *curse you internet*) stuffs... >_< and will remain to my words before... Danganronpa 2 casts are weirdos >_<

Currently at chapter 5 and dunno if I could still take this game >_< just wish last 2 chapters would give me some mind blowing (kinda knew some stuffs though esp. Chiaki and Sonia.. *curse you internet*) stuffs... >_< and will remain to my words before... Danganronpa 2 casts are weirdos >_<

Chapter 5 was pretty mind blowing if you ask me =D

Lc32045.png

34L3bae0f.png

:gold:You Must Acquit

Cleared every class trial without taking any damage.

38L261ae0.png

:bronze: Not From Concentrate

Cleared every class trial without using your Concentration skill a single time.

:bronze: What's a Mistrial?

Cleared every class trial without having to retry a single time.

:bronze: One is the Loneliest Number

Finished Chapter 1.

Misleading trophy titles are misleading.

• Like 3

Spec ops:The Line
                                                                          :gold: 

22L60bac4_zps8cb64271.png

BooT
                                                                             Complete game on "Walk on the Beach" difficulty.