Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

4L9dc0f2.png

Blanc's Producer 

You've mastered Blanc's route. "Thanks to you, my route has been completed. I didn't think you could pull it off. I'll consider you the second Oracle of Lowee."

Was stuck at 99% for about 2 hours before I just loaded my save and the last event magically appeared, not looking forward to doing the other 3 characters. I like this game a lot but not being able to see what events you've done really sucks. 

• Like 2

Uncharted-Drakes-fortune-logo.jpg

Trophy Picture/Artwork:

U1_Platinum_Trophy.png

Requirements:

Platinum_l.png

Platinum

Platinum

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

It wasn't too tricky.

Getting three kills at once five times screwed me over a bit, and involved a lot of screaming at the TV when it didn't work properly.

The Crushing run was extraordinarily frustrating, as I died an UNBELIEVABLE amount of times.

But overall, not awfully hard!

Edited by wonderstuff101

Le403ac.png

12L8737bc.png

:gold: BOWELWHISTLER 

Finish the DLC in Insane mode

I enjoyed the DLC even more than the base game. Insane run is far easier as well, got it on my first attempt thanks to PS_4Trophies video :)

• Like 2

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

Laafb6d.png

31Le4a671.png

:silver:Survivor
                                                                                           Kill 50 enemies in a row without dying

I forgot how good this game was, it's kinda sad I had to learn there was a trophy patch out for me to replay it...

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 2

L938e3e.png

2L264a8b.png

:gold: Neptune's Producer
You've mastered Neptune's route. "So you think you've seen all the events, huh? But!!! A second and third hidden event...don't actually exist. You're done. Good job. Seriously, thank you!"

With these kind of trophies there is always that ONE last event that you missed. This game is in serious need of an event list. >_<

• Like 3

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

Laafb6d.png

47Ld152ca.png

:gold:Charted! - Hard
                                                                                                 Finish the game in Hard Mode

All I have left is a few weapon trophies, & Crushing mode!

• Like 2