Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L4e9aa2.png

4Ld0ef4b.png

:silver:Ambitious Adventurer

Clear the game and watch the ending sequence.

After 70 of some of the most enjoyable hours I've put into a game, I've finished Kingdom Hearts II (again).  There's something about the Kingdom Hearts franchise that is so unique, ever since I first played it over a decade ago.  It has this more child-like charm and cuteness than Final Fantasy doesn't have (not putting down that other amazing franchise of course).  Playing this opened my eyes to a lot more things I missed all those years ago, like the fluidity of the cartoon-like animation, the small details in the clothing or Sora's hair, the swift way Sora attacks which is so different to the first Kingdom Hearts.  The music especially is just so beautifully-composed and re-mastered here.  It's why the track 'Scherzo di Notte' will probably forever reign as my favourite piece of music in any video game ever, in all its forms, from every entry.  Sure, the style mightn't be for everyone.  The RPG combat might turn off some people.  But the story, the characters, and the Disney charm make this a timeless classic that - quite frankly - if you didn't know this game released almost a decade ago, you wouldn't know the difference, because it comes up against and easily defeats some games now with its timeless graphics.

There's just so many things perfect about this entry and this whole franchise in particular.  I'm not going to lie, the ending had me in tears.  It really goes to show how well-crafted something is when you feel for the characters, despite them being completely fictional.

Here's to the next playthrough on Critical mode, and another couple of dozen hours dedicated to this masterpiece. :)

• Like 3

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 2 

:gold: To Rule Them All

Defeat all Organization XIII Replica Data

:bronze: Conqueror

Collect all Mission entires in Jimmy's Journal

:bronze: Treasure Hunter

Collect all Treasures in Jimmy's Journal

Ah the pure ecstasy of three trophies popping within seconds of each other doods. The Organization data battles were quite tough, well some of them anyways. Some were no problem at all. Just need synthesis and gummi ship stuff for the platinum.

• Like 3

GTAV

41Lbd2b0d.png

Backseat Driver  :bronze: 

39L147588.png

The Midnight Club  :bronze: 

48L4c8d43.png

Full Refund  :bronze:

Special thanks to both of you! (@SzczepanTDi ; @totaldamage)

for being such a 'Professional' session partners! BIG BIG KUDOS!  :yay: 

All three are under MP Trophies - so that should take care and remove some worries on the journey to  :platinum: this game.  :eyebrow: 

I'll see you guys tonight and let's get the remaining MP Trophies done and over with!  :pimp: 

Cheers!  :highfive: 

-Razgriz