Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L85ab0c.png

51L84c3de.png

:silver:Guardian of Unexplored Ruins
                                                                     Defeated the giant alchemic creature in the Unexplored Ruins

Sadly, since I haven't been able to sign-in to PSN since that damn Lizard Squad

attack, you'll just have to take my word for it that I earned this trophy. :P

• Like 2

GTAV

36L34e8bc.png

:silver: Making Moves - GTA Online: Reach Rank 50

46L160f4e.png 

:bronze: Enjoy Your Stay

Participate in everything LS has to offer.

42L134522.png

:bronze:  Run Like The Wind

Survive w/ a Bounty on your head.

Wow! Indeed it's nice to be back and hear that trophy 'pop' sound  :yay:  :giggle:

Exactly a month and a day since my last trophy.. :hmm:

Oh well..still hoping we can get that elusive 1000th mark w/ sugar coated  :platinum:  on top of it  :eyebrow:

50-50 as work schedule and commitment tends to alter my gaming time... :(

But what else can we do... no two ways about it, just have to keep on striving and pushing forward.!

Cheers!

-Razgriz

Edited by xf22Razgriz
  • Like 1

Tron Evolution                        

Silver Trophy

tron1_zps10a5aa9e.png 

Evolved user

Completed the game on 'Insane' difficulty level without changing the setting

• Like 2