Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

英雄伝説 空の軌跡 SC EVOLUTION

13Lae014e.png

空の軌跡 

終章『空の軌跡』をクリアした。

[SORA NO KISEKI]

[You have cleared the epilogue chapter『空の軌跡』.]

This is the third time I've beat this game (counting the two times I played the PC version) and it's still just as amazing as it was the first time. I'm going to hold off on getting the platinum for a while, since I want it to be my 50th.

I did screw up a few things, but I'm glad I didn't miss any treasure chests on my first run. Huge thanks to @Satoshi Ookami for the trophy guide. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

英雄伝説 空の軌跡 SC EVOLUTION

13Lae014e.png

空の軌跡 

終章『空の軌跡』をクリアした。

[SORA NO KISEKI]

[You have cleared the epilogue chapter『空の軌跡』.]

This is the third time I've beat this game (counting the two times I played the PC version) and it's still just as amazing as it was the first time. I'm going to hold off on getting the platinum for a while, since I want it to be my 50th.

I did screw up a few things, but I'm glad I didn't miss any treasure chests on my first run. Huge thanks to @Satoshi Ookami for the trophy guide. 

Awwww, I can't like this enough. Such a beautiful statement :))))))

46Lba7682.png

Polished to a Fine Edge 
Reach maximum enhancement with a weapon.

+9? +9? Freaking +9 is MAX? WHY? Why such an half-assed number?!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Tanuzomi said:

L4d0858.png

29Lf8f0d9.png

:bronze:Lowee Key
Obtained the Key Fragment in Lowee.

After 1 day I'm done with a nice progress in this game... and if I'll continue later after some sleep maybe I will be close to the plat? :'D

Well I hope and wish for, because I wanted to play the other 2 Neppu games and wishful thinknig finish them all until year's end, too x'D

Ah the battle system is now used to me but I'm still no BFF with Blanc, the Item system and the traveling via the landmasses lol

Yupp I know this one has no Uni =D But I want to finish them all in chronological order and not only the Uni related one's. If it would be this way I would never play Noire's game or had even played SEGA... :awesome:

Yeah you are still pretty far in Story Terms if you have just Lowee Fragment, and Lanstation i see :P You still miss the other 2 then it start the Search for the Weapons and that's half of the game and after i don't know, i left there so far xD

That is a mess? Not the Healing System and not having Healing magic at all? XP

Well Have fun, this is the Worst one anyway so after this you should enjoy each moment :) It's Amazing how Playing Re; Birth 1 on Vita it's not playing this with the new combat system but it's really playing a totally different story!!!

8 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

L417d3a.png

13L83a35e.png

:silver:Meiko's BFF
You earned the title "Meiko's BFF"!

Here's another game I've been playing for approximately 10 years. Granted, I've only been putting in a few hours of playtime a week recently, but the grind seems like quite a step up from the first game. I can't wait to see how much of a grind Diva X is... :|

Meh The grind are the events to see not even take everybody at Level 6, that is just remember to do that slowly when you playing, of course playing just for that is gonna be boring xD But it's nto that much of more grind, it took me like 5 hours more than the first one to get the platinum :P

• Like 1

5L4ac8ff.png

gold

Hell Hath No Fury...

Finish the game on Dante Must Die Mode with any character.

Dante Must Die Mode wasn't overly difficult except Arkham. F*** Arkham; I had to farm a few holy waters for the second half of the boss fight because not being able to go into Devil Trigger I kept getting killed almost instantly.

• Like 1