Chibi World of Final Fantasy

Satoshi Ookami

• 2 months later...

Faris!!!

oh.. no waaaay... Yunie... chibi... guhh...my heart... and here I thought the Theatrhythm chibi versions are the most adorable version of them...

wow... is that really a Vita game? it really looks gooooooooood... 

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

Never played Final Fantasy before but adorable chibis = day 1 :awesome:

Be very very careful if you ever decide to play one of the main games. Because, soundtrack aside, I disliked just about everything in the first one I played.

So ->

Vita:   What is Vita ?

PS4: another crap indie game

:awesome:

This made my day. lol

This shit is cute as hell, but as Dr_Mayus said we have to see see how good is the gameplay and story.

PS4: Well, we tried to make west like it :awesome:

Isn't of the three biggest markets (USA, Japan and Europe) that Japan is were the PS4 sales are the weakest (it still kicking Wii U ass and Genocided Xbox One over there) because it is mobile centric market (much like Europe is PC centric) so Nintendo 3DS and PSVita have stronger influence over there than the PS4.

New trailer!

And it's looking cute as always! =D

HanaKana is god, yatta! =D

She's LITERALLY megami now =D

Also, Saorin seems to be in the cast as well, they went all out =D

A wet dream for an FF fanatic like me. It seems like Squenix is finally hitting its stride.    :yay:

Isn't of the three biggest markets (USA, Japan and Europe) that Japan is were the PS4 sales are the weakest (it still kicking Wii U ass and Genocided Xbox One over there) because it is mobile centric market (much like Europe is PC centric) so Nintendo 3DS and PSVita have stronger influence over there than the PS4.

Yup, that's why I said it's on PS4 because of west, but because it's cute, western "shit graphiczzz, wtf this weeb shit" will not like it. And even if they do, they will buy it for PS4.

Vita sales in Japan will obviously dominate and PS4 in west will imo only sale moderately if something and obviously literally nothing on Vita.

So, SE bets on the moderate sales on PS4 in the west to get at least some profit. (even though they should have enough money from M$ for Tomb Raider xD

If it were to be Vita-only, Japan would be content, but it would sell like shit here...

Yup, that's why I said it's on PS4 because of west, but because it's cute, western "shit graphiczzz, wtf this weeb shit" will not like it. And even if they do, they will buy it for PS4.

Vita sales in Japan will obviously dominate and PS4 in west will imo only sale moderately if something and obviously literally nothing on Vita.

So, SE bets on the moderate sales on PS4 in the west to get at least some profit. (even though they should have enough money from M$ for Tomb Raider xD

If it were to be Vita-only, Japan would be content, but it would sell like shit here...

I thought when you were talking to Xionx, you said "PS4: Well, we tried to make west like it" I thought you were implying that the PS4 has indies because the West likes them, but you were refering to this game, my mistake.

I thought when you were talking to Xionx, you said "PS4: Well, we tried to make west like it" I thought you were implying that the PS4 has indies because the West likes them, but you were refering to this game, my mistake.

Oh, I see.

Well, on this topic, actually... most people do not like indies xDD Which is another reason why Vita is not successful in west =D

In fact, Vita and PS4 has lot in common.

Vita is not successful in west because it's Japan oriented.

PS4 is not successful in Japan (yet, 2016 ought to change it drastically) because it's west oriented.

You can say that Sony found a perfect balance where balance cannot be reached :D

Nope :awesome:

Vita: Japan is happy

PS4: Well, we tried to make west like it :awesome:

Actually Japan is still happy with the PSP lol.

Sadly that is true for the PS4, very few Japanese developed games on it. Rest is usually indie crap or big AAA games that I usually have no interest in.

World of Final Fantasy looks good. Then again, I say that about every FF game.

Edited by DEMON