Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

7 hours ago, ShonenCat said:

0zHzHEe.gif

LMAO! xD Yeah... That's the stuff I'm talking about. :P

Since I went through the second Platinum for this game not so long ago on my Vita, I thought this would be a nice song to share. I was undecided between this one and the freakin' song that plays during the treasure chest chase stages. Ultimately, this one ends up winning due to its awesome western vibe. Hard to hear completely during the game without the interruptions of you dying every 5 seconds on this stage but, here you go, this is how the complete song plays. ^_^

• Like 1

On 02/07/2018 at 8:03 AM, ShonenCat said:

0zHzHEe.gif

NieR Automata - A Beautiful Song (Opera Boss Theme)

I haven't even played this game yet and I'm already floored by it's music, this truly is a beautiful song ;-;

For me , the whole OST of Automata is truly amazing and beautiful to be presenced by my ears . This song in special is also one of my favorite ?

This theme is graved in my mind since forever i first listened to it , so good and nostalgic to hear . I love it so much , that epic song played in a epic final battle between brothers .

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 3

Deus Ex Human Revolution - Icarus by Michael McCann, Metal Gear Solid 2 - main theme, Silent Hill 2 - Laura's theme by Akira Yamaoka, Resident Evil 2 - save room theme, Skyrim theme by Jeremy Soule, Crysis 2 theme and epilogue theme by Hans Zimmer.

• Like 1

On July 3, 2018 at 6:44 AM, Sigma999 said:

This theme is graved in my mind since forever i first listened to it , so good and nostalgic to hear . I love it so much , that epic song played in a epic final battle between brothers .

A fine taste in music as ever, my boi ? Seems very fitting for a climatic final battle. DMC3 is shaping up to be a great game already and I'm super pumped to play when I get there ?

As much as I love this song, I do not understand the complete context behind it for I have never played MGS Portable Ops. My experience with this piece of music comes from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I used to let it play in the menu after very long play sessions as it gave me some kind of dopamine rush ? Thankfully Snake will be returning in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate so I hope this track also makes a return along with him ^^

• Like 3

On 06/07/2018 at 1:07 AM, gameoverDude189 said:

The Surge's medbay BGM.  Good stuff.

Oh, this one! I really liked it at first, then it was annoying me that it played every time you entered the medbay. So, I turned it off on the menu...only problem is you have to do that every time you put the game on as it doesn't save your settings properly for some reason lol.

19 hours ago, artyt89 said:

Oh, this one! I really liked it at first, then it was annoying me that it played every time you entered the medbay. So, I turned it off on the menu...only problem is you have to do that every time you put the game on as it doesn't save your settings properly for some reason lol.

Deck 13 should try bringing the PC version's custom music feature over to the PS4.